[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More like perfect jobber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Tye_Dillinger_bio.png (844KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Tye_Dillinger_bio.png
844KB, 900x506px
More like perfect jobber
>>
File: perfect 10.jpg (33KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
perfect 10.jpg
33KB, 576x324px
tye is the best

fight me u basterd
>>
File: ganno.png (87KB, 184x214px) Image search: [Google]
ganno.png
87KB, 184x214px
whats wrong with being a good jobber?
atleast he'll always be useful
>>
>>1410110
What's with the losing streak? Is he leaving NXT?
>>
>>1410110
>>1410127
he's actually not a great jobber because of how over her is

new dolph ziggler desu

people will get tired of him after his 400th loss
>>
>>1410141
But the difference is Ziggler is likable. I'm already tired of Dillinger.
>>
>>1410146
I'm already tired of you
>>
>>1410141
>people will stop liking a jobber if he keeps losing

You didn't think that through.
>>
>>1410110
There is nothing wrong with being a jobber. Wins and losses don't matter
>>
>>1410141
>he's actually not a great jobber because of how over he is
>you can't be over and also be a jobber
>dolph ziggler isn't the best jobber on the roster now that stardust is gone
>>
>>1410369

Ziggler isn't the best jobber on the roster because Ryder is still there. And Stardust was always second best anyways.
>>
>>1410369
It could be argued, actually.
Jobbers are supposed to make people look good. Tye is over enough that he gets the limelight on himself, and therefore fails to fulfill his role in placing it on the other person.
See: Andrade's horribly executed debut.
Everyone in the crowd was too busy looking at Tye to give enough of a shit about the new guy, who dwarfs him in talent.
>>
>>1410341
people get tired of underdog pushes, that's what happened to to ziggler

thankfully they knocked that shit off with Sami Zayn when he got to the main roster.
>>
>>1410430
>people get tired of underdog pushes, that's what happened to to ziggler

People got tired of Ziggler not getting pushed, and being shit on the mic/as a character in general.

>thankfully they knocked that shit off with Sami Zayn when he got to the main roster.

>believably losing
>literally "THE UNDERDOG FROM THE UNDERGROUND"

>thankfully they knocked that shit off

How can one post be so blatantly wrong on every level?
People love underdog pushes when they're done believably and executed properly – like people love everything done believably and executed properly, dumbass.
>>
>>1410148
>TRIGGERED
>>
>>1410110
Why would they have someone so over with the fans job to a literally who? I don't understand why they are doing this.
>>
>Tye Dillinger is 37
>>
>losing to unknown jobber without an entrance

>>1410138
I hope so, he should move up when the brand split happens.

>>1410141
This actually makes him a good jobber because he retains credibility with the fans even when he loses. No one gets over by beating people the fans don't give a shit about.
>>
I don't like tye dillinger because calling yourself the perfect 10 while looking like an average looking, average sized male with the hairline of a 45 year old doesn't really go with the gimmick
>>
>>1411124
The gimmick is that he's a delusional jobber.

>getting worked
>by Tye fucking Dillinger
>>
>be over as fuck
>get rewarded with a losing streak storyline

BRAVO HAITCH
>>
>>1410430
People got tired of Ziggler because WWE never pulled the trigger with him.

Just as WWE intended.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.