[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns Suspension Gamethread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 44

File: smh.png (364KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
smh.png
364KB, 720x1280px
>>
Will they acknowledge it on TV, pham?
>>
>>1406671
"No"
>>
>>1406671
Gotta wait until tomorrow when Smackdown airs or when spoilers are put out.
>>
>>1406671
>plastered all over WWE.com
>plastered all over Facebook, Twitter and even ESPN

It's a work, they'll either pull him out of the match or will just keep him in there because why not?

Wrestlers use roids and juice all the time, why would they throw their new company face under the bus like that hmm?
>>
I bet he pissed Vince off by doing something and they piss tested him just to have a reason to suspend him. I'm sure he's flunked other tests and it was slid under the rug.
>>
>>1406679
>Wrestlers use roids and juice all the time, why would they throw their new company face under the bus like that hmm?
They punished him by making him lose clean as a whistle.

Also Vince probably got tired of getting record low ratings.
>>
>>1406687
>clean as a whistle
>ref bump
>>
File: 1466444864992.jpg (27KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466444864992.jpg
27KB, 500x385px
>>1406679
>he thinks it's a work
>>
>>1406679
>Calling a work
>HEY LET'S HAVE OUR SUPERHERO MARKETED TO KIDS GUY GET A DRUG TEST FAILURE
shoot retarded
>>
>>1406688
It was clean.

It was Roman who bumped the ref, Roman succumbed to Seth attacks.
>>
>>1406687
>getting record low ratings.
deanettys track record has shown thats him as well.
>>
Did the results come in before the PPV and that's why he lost the belt or was this just a coincidence?
Either way, I'm perfectly fine with just Dean vs Seth for now.
>>
>>1406691
>WHY WOULD WWE SCREW UP ALL THEIR TOY MERCHANDISE BY DECLARING TO THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT THEIR SUPERHERO ROMAN REIGNS™ FAILED A DRUG TEST
>>
>>1406662
Why is weed such a big deal in professional sports?
>>
>>1406697
Yeah but Dean does almost as well as Ramen with lesser talent in house shows.

Maybe he is willing to give him a chance at fixing ratings.
>>
>>1406698
They knew beforehand so they made him drop the belt, put him in a triple threat at Battleground and then casually suspending him for 30 days.
>>
I honestly think he did something backstage to piss Vince off.
>>
>>1406704
it wasn't weed, weed is only a fine in WWE, and goes undeclared, doesn't count as a strike basically. No public announcement about it .
Roman got popped for roids or cocaine or some real shit like that. And apparently you have to be a real dumb motherfucker to get caught because their system is easy as hell to game.
>>
>>1406701
redemption story.
>>
>>1406706
JUST FUCK MY PUSH UP
>>
>B-but you guys t-this is a work
>>
What happens in vegas...

Lol
>>
>>1406719
>FUCK MY PUSH
>implying

If Vince wanted to bury him he could have had Seth Rollins run a train over him in MITB and during the main event at Raw but he was still protected and they never even ran an injury or a beatdown angle to write him off.
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (24KB, 442x233px) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
24KB, 442x233px
>t-this is a w-work you
>>
File: 464388-cant_beat_it.jpg (48KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
464388-cant_beat_it.jpg
48KB, 600x361px
REV UP THEM PREDICITONS

http://www.strawpoll.me/10550045
>>
>>1406727
He injected the marijuanas
>>
File: 1463970964686.jpg (716KB, 1872x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1463970964686.jpg
716KB, 1872x1036px
What is the current state of the roman empire?
>>
File: 1313737927610.png (214KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
1313737927610.png
214KB, 341x500px
Is this why he can't take off the body armor?

The steroids gave him bitch tits?
>>
>>1406770
Crisis the Third Century
>>
>>1406770
The Terrible Third Century
>>
If anything, I think Roman will never be Cena-tier anymore, he will most likely end up the new Orton.
AKA The main antagonist to the face of the company, who will be either Seth or Dean.
>>
>>1406671
I read a post earlier and a random tumblr post in the post it said that they will be running with a running in the barricade injury angle. So I think they are going to say he has a concussion and he refused medical help during the match so they are suspending him for that or some shit like that.

If they were going to acknowledge it this angle would be the most likely excuse they'd give. It might be on SD, it might be on Raw but I think they will acknowledge it
>>
File: 1359254761189.png (5KB, 158x251px) Image search: [Google]
1359254761189.png
5KB, 158x251px
Maybe Roman didn't recover 100% from that hernia and was on the painkillers
>>
>>1406710
Evan Bourne was wellnessed for fake weed before
>>
He bought weed off of Paige and was busted smoking it. The cops were called on her; hence her arrest.
>>
>it is just a work/they will just cover it up
>thousands of smarks chant "you took steroids" every time he is on tv
>>
File: 1466399437393.png (184KB, 331x287px)
1466399437393.png
184KB, 331x287px
Chances of creative using this as an oppurtunity to turn Roman heel (unless this is actually a work and they're turning him heel when hes back).
>>
File: kek1.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kek1.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>tfw waking up to this
>>
File: Ciq1SZDWUAEwNIg.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ciq1SZDWUAEwNIg.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
JD DID IT AGAIN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE ACTUALLY GOT ROMEME OFF OUR TV

MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>1406942
>>1406946
newfag
>>
>>1406704
It's not weed
Holy fuck, how stupid do you have to be to spend most of your day discussing something but can't fully understand everything about it?
>>
Roman got so upset about the "You can't wrestle" chants that he had to eat marijuana through his asshole
>>
>>1406960
I'm a girl
>>
>>1406965
Fair enough
>>
>>1406824
It's sad when this could be the most logical post of this thread and nobody is fucking talking about it

There's different sources pegging WWE as knowing about this issue for either a week to a month, or at least around Wrestlemania PlayButton last year. There's a little bit of credit to this theory
>>
>>1406933
Implying they won't do the underdog baby face fighting personal demons.
>>
I hope you're all happy. It's smarks like you all that drove him to thinking he needed the drugs to perform better. He's a good guy, not great and the booking wasn't his fault, but imagine giving your life to an audience that constantly hates you for things out of your control. I don't blame him for trying to make himself better.

It's a damned if he does damned if he doesn't situation. If I could do anything I'd blame it on Vince and Kevin for their horrible handling of Romans character and driving him to feel like this was the only way to cope with the hate. For shame /asp/ hate the character not the man. I'll always be a part of the empire.
>>
>>1406933
>babyface Twitter reply unlike Ryberg and Adam Rose who went nuts on Tumblr

He'll eat the suspension and nothing will happen after it

Smarks will chant steroids or something like that and like all the shitcants they've thrown Roman it will never work
>>
File: 1465959194387.png (10KB, 445x276px) Image search: [Google]
1465959194387.png
10KB, 445x276px
>>1406979
cry more, faggot
>>
>>1406979
Dude everyone in the locker room uses drugs, roids and shit. It's Roman's fault that he got caught.

Do you seriously believe that putting your body in constant stress and pain would heal naturally? I bet you think Cena is totally clean and Punk is a real straight edgelord.
>>
>>1406979
>u guys hurt my feewings about my favorite man drama star ::::((((
>>
Fat Burners.
>>
>>1406979
> imagine giving your life to an audience that constantly hates you for things out of your control.

You mean like all heels before the smark era.
>>
>>1406979
>He's a good guy

No he's not.

But he's not a bad guy either...
>>
>>1406897
Before the new wellness policy came in.
>>
>>1406688
Yes, just because roman cheated and used the ref to set up his spear doesn't dirty Rollins' clean win. :^)
>>
>>1406999
Delete this
>>
>>1406979
Smarks should fucking hang. Just round them up around the big tree and fucking hang them all.
>>
>>1407040
>Smarks
you first
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10550834/r
http://www.strawpoll.me/10550832/r

vote
>>
File: vinnie.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vinnie.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>1406979

> Can't handle the fact his favourite wrestler was a failed NFL prospect.

> Can't handle the fact his favourite wrestler isn't a wrestler at heart

> Can't handle the fact his favourite wrestler is just doing a job and lives paycheck to paycheck

> Can't handle the fact his favourite wrestler hasn't improved his several flaws

> Can't handle the fact his favourite wrestler did way worst than just weed

> Can't handle the fact his favourite wrestler isn't the champion because he is a zero at everything

Please do the world a favour and benoit yourself - autoerotic asphyxiation while looking at your hot samoan dog.
>>
>>1407047
>haitch
>rusev
>luke harper
>anti smark favorites
>>
>>1406979
I bet you have some really cool tribal tattoos.
>>
File: reignspepe.jpg (44KB, 496x492px)
reignspepe.jpg
44KB, 496x492px
>mfw this is all a work and he comes back on battleground to pin ambrose clean
>>
>>1406662
RIP SHIELD TRIPLE THREAT

That's what I get for getting excited about a match !
>>
>>1407077
Hey remember yesterday when you got blown the fuck out?
>>
>>1407082
He's coming back before the PPV
>>
>>1407056
Haitch is the ultimate anti-smark favourite, how fucking new could you conceivably be?
>>
>>1407100
Like two days before and after the draft on top of that
>>
>>1407122
Yeah, but the matter of him coming back before the PPV is what honestly matters the most to WWE, this was a perfectly timed punishment.
>>
File: 1466357078319.jpg (91KB, 612x710px) Image search: [Google]
1466357078319.jpg
91KB, 612x710px
So this opens up some questions, with them knowing BEFORE the MITB PPV that he was getting suspended, did Seth pinning him clean have anything to do with the upcoming suspension? Maybe the result of the PPV were changed because of this.
>>
>>1406979

hi joe! enjoying the suspension i beliebe that?
>>
>>1407129
>They let him wrestle so that they could take the belt off him

Dean is transitional, beleeb dat
>>
>>1406704
>professional sports

Wew Lad
>>
File: ceG2EIy[1].png (46KB, 639x300px) Image search: [Google]
ceG2EIy[1].png
46KB, 639x300px
>>1406662
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>1406687
Vince has leeway with the ratings, the low ratings are offset by the WWE network subscriptions, even though the ratings are shit the stock is still going up because of the network. The low ratings affect USA network though, and Vince can't outright ignore them because it will affect the negotiations for future tv deal.

Ironically a lot of people who bitch about the product still subscribe to the network.
>>
>>1406713
That only works if you have charisma like Eddie did
>>
>>1406724
They had the most chicken shit heel since HHH reign of terror go over the guy they want to be the next mega babyface. Its clearly a warning, plus they might give him some minor heat when he gets back too
>>
>>1406986
Ziggler doesn't roid
>>
what drugs was it
heroine?
>>
>>1407256
Probably roids, JR is implying he accidently took some supplement that had something not approved by the wellness policy
>>
File: 960.jpg (29KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
29KB, 960x620px
>Ramen takes back his title from Meme Ambrose when he returns
>mfw
>>
>>1406679
>it's a work
are you retarded?
>>
>>1406679
This guy gets it, and all the idiots responding to him are marks or shills.

Marijuana is basically legal in the US now, and it is way less damaging to his image than steroids would be.

But either way, it's an angle. Have you not noticed how they have to bench top talent every so often because they just run out of storylines for them, and being injured or banned from TV is much less damaging to their character than just saying nothing and making them seem unneeded.

Harper, Wyatt, Rollins, now Reigns. They have to sit them out to rest up, think up new storylines for them. So they invent a reason why they aren't competing.
>>
File: 1460579089402.png (269KB, 362x444px) Image search: [Google]
1460579089402.png
269KB, 362x444px
>>1407703
>>
>>1407703
>Being this retarded
1. He was not popped for weed. Weed is a $2500 fine and is not a suspense or publicly declared as a strike. Roman got caught doing roids or cocaine or some serious shit like that. Don't know why people are spreading this "IT WAS ONLY WEED" meme around when the terms of WWE's Wellness Policy are clear on weed being a non-strikable offense.
2. Roman is being marketed to the super hero to the kids character much like Cena was. A Wellness policy failure (worked or not) for recreational drugs or steroids/HGH is the death knell for him in that role because he is no forever tainted as a cheat/druggie.
Please explain to me why WWE would comit PR suicide like that on Reigns when they have been so intent on getting him over as THE guy. There are plenty of ways to get a guy off of TV that don't involve destroying his PR image for your company.
WHY would they work a drug test failure when Roman is the guy explicitly marketed towards kids?
How retarded are you for real?
I swear every person I see crowing about it being a work is just saying that try and look like the smartest guy in the room. Well guess what?
If you actually take just 1 minute to think about it, you will realise how completely retarded that notion is.
I bet you still think Montreal was a work too don't ya.
Mark.
Also L O L at you thinking all those guys with legit injuries are all a work too. You're just an extra special kind of retard ain't ya?
>>
>>1407771
I'm glad you got that off your chest, Anon.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (10KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
10KB, 300x264px
>>1407703
>Harper, Wyatt, Rollins, now Reigns. They have to sit them out to rest up, think up new storylines for them. So they invent a reason why they aren't competing.
Did you seriously watch the Seth Rollins documentary with footage of his knee being surgically cut open and smashed with a hammer and come away thinking "man Rollins' injury was obviously a total work"?
please tell me I do not have to share a planet with people who are this fucking stupid.
>>
>>1407777
>Can't even form a rebuttal
Why even bother posting
>>
>>1407245
>most chickenshit heel

Who also beat John Cena and ended Sting's career.

Meanwhile Roman beat Daniel Bryan and HHH so they're roughly equal.
>>
He's gonna be at the PPV still. What an awkward mess
>>
>>1407771
This is the best response to the "its only weed" meme yet. Funny how smarks act like they know the business, yet are intentionally ignorant on the rules even when they are readily available.
>>
>>1407258
That's every roiders excuse. "Dude just pre workout bro"

He's been on the gas all year and finally got caught
>>
>>1407782
Of course I didn't watch a documentary about modern day wrestling, it sucks. What the fuck is wrong with you.

The others, my point still stands.
>>
>>1407842
So you think all the injuries they have had this past year are ALL a work?
How about Cena's injury where they showed footage of his surgery too?
They have footage of Cesaro's surgery too, are you seriously trying to tell me those were both a work as well?
Are you one of these retards that goes around screaming about how everything is a work because you desperately want to seem smart?
>>
>>1407827
>Ramen defenders
>smarks

Shut the fuck up B the Cuck
>>
>>1407842
Also you never addressed any of my other points here >>1407771 as to why it would be PR suicide for WWE to try and work a drug test failure for Roman.
Please explain how that makes any kind of logical sense to work a drug test failure for the guy you are explicitly marketing towards kids in a superhero type role.
Please explain your logic, I am dying to hear this.
>>
>>1407703
>>1407842
There's been a lot of really stupid posts today and yours somehow top all of them.
>>
I seriously don't understand why everybody is losing their shit over this? You'd think Roman died the way people are reacting. Is it because you fatass smarks are hoping that Roman won't become the next big guy because of this? You're wrong. This is nothing. Roman will be back in 30 days and win the title. WWE will incorporate his suspension into kayfabe storylines. Bookmark it.
>>
>>1407864
I'm dying to hear his logic behind why they would work a drug test failure for their new Superman to the kids guy.
I wanna watch this mouth breather mark make a complete ass of himself as he tries to appear smart and educated.
>>
>>1407870
>Y-you fatass s-s-smarks

cry harder Romark
>>
>Get caught with a Drug Infraction
>Is going to be awarded another tick towards beating John and possibly Flair's record.
It's actually getting fucking disgusting how little Vince cares about his company in order to spite us, the fans.
And if any of you actually think Roman is going to lose any momentum from this, ha ha ha. No. Vince is a fucking madman and will push Roman just as hard as before.
>>
>>1407870
Only time will tell on that one friend.
This wellness violation has really damaged Roman as they wanted him to be the new suburban soccer mom friendly face of the company for PR like Cena was for years. They can't send this guy around to Good Morning America and all these other press deals he would have to do with this big black eye on his record, it makes the whole company look bad by extension "oh all those wrestlers are all just drugged up, look here's another one"
There is a very high chance that Roman just blew his own head off and Vince will move on to someone else because public perception and image means much more to Vince than almost anything else. It's why he loved Cena so much, guy is an IRL superman physique and has never ever failed a test and is such a good representative for the company.
This is a HUGE strike against Roman so early in his tenure when he is struggling to get over and his house show numbers are the shits. This may just be enough for Vince to take the rocket off him for good and just write Roman off as a failed project. Roman has far too much at work against him right now.
>>
>>1407876
We'll see who's crying in 30 days, chubby. Can't wait to see all of your smark tears come Monday night when WWE acknowledges Roman's suspension.
>>
>>1407893
They didn't acknowledge his suspension in Smackdown and he already was serving his suspension
>>
>>1407893
They won't mention it on TV.
They should, but they won't.
Also why would mentioning the suspension on TV cause smarks to cry?
I don't get your logic here, can you explain to me pls. Thnx.
>>
>>1407870
>I seriously don't understand why everybody is losing their shit over this?

Because people hate Roman, and are happy that he's been knocked off the high horse that WWE put him on, even if it is for just 30 days.
>>
>>1407893
>Can't wait to see all of your smark tears come Monday night when WWE acknowledges Roman's suspension.

Seems like you're gonna be left wanting...
>>
>>1407863
I'm not reading all of that weblog rant.

I will say that it is much better for WWE to reposition a Top Guy like Reigns with some casual dope-smoking hijinx than it is to carry out a complete product-withdrawal, admit that they got him completely wrong, and then re-launch him as a new proposition. THAT is the suicide.

So the Rated PG video game superhero was a flop. Best way to kill that and go for the older fans is to make it look like "Real Roman" destroyed his own squeaky clean image with a big phat doobie. Take him off for 30-90 days, bring him back in a "HHH-after-curtain-call" series of public punishment beating matches to kill off the "Real Strong" meme that turned him into a joke, but also to show smarks that this is REAL - this is management putting the REAL RR in check because he fucked up.

Then rebuild him for the teen market.

The big giveaway is that if he was as protected as you suggest, and that this is not a work, and that he did break the wellness policy, then they would have definitely pulled him off air with a kayfabe "injury".
>>
>>1407786
I'm not the guy you were arguing with.
I was just making fun.
>>
File: 192092091092.png (50KB, 235x237px)
192092091092.png
50KB, 235x237px
>yfw smarks SERIOUSLY thought because they were putting the belt on Ambrose/Rollins that it's because they lost faith in BASED BIG DOG EMPIRE
LOL NO.

Jasethy and Deanetty are RECORD LOW draws. The only reason they took the belt off BIG BASED EMPIRE is because he shot cortisone into his knee. FAGGOTS.
>>
>>1407919
>cries TL;DR on a mid-length post
>rambles on for just as long after
>>
>>1406706
Ohhhh I see now, that's how they gonna drag the SHIELD triple treath to wrestlemania,not bad Vince
>>
>>1407923
Ambrose just popped one of the highest ratings of the year you shitposting cuck
>>
>>1407919
>I'm not reading all of that weblog rant.
See, I get the feeling that you already did read all of it and realised how retarded your logic is, so now you are gonna back track and be all "tl;dr lol" in an effort to avoid having to respond or rebut any of the points I made.
Just a white flag m8, you're beat.
Also I actually read what you posted just there, and again, you are a fucking moron who has no idea how any of this works.
Roman violated the wellness policy, this is not a work.
None of the injuries from the past year have been a work.
How much longer are you going to cling this retarded idea that "EVERYTHING IS A WORK, I CAN'T BE TRICKED I AM TOO SMART"
You are making a complete and utter idiot of yourself by insisting it is a work and only you know it is a work.
The fact that you think they would work a drug test failure for any of their performers, my God you just cannot be this stupid. You just can't!
>>
>>1407820
>actually debating that Seth was anywhere near Roman's level for his title run

I don't know what kind of stupid smark delusion you're pulling, but he was booked far, far stronger than Seth for the majority of their runs.
Sting has a whopping 0 (zero) PPV wins, so beating him wasn't even that impressive. They never painted him as anything particularly monumental.
And the Cena win was dirty.
I'm not defending Roman, here, but don't outright lie to yourself about who was booked how strong, my man.
>>
>>1407820
>beat John Cena

After the interference from a fucking comedian

Cena destroyed him in every match they had before + after that
>>
>>1407919
Please explain the logic behind working a drug test failure for a guy you want to market as your top star going forward.
And use actual big boy grown up facts and logic, not "the kids will think he's cool", that is not any kind of valid reasoning. The negatives that come from Roman getting popped for drugs (hard drugs or PEDs at that, he was NOT popped for weed) far outweight any theoretical positives that you have posited thus far.
Why would WWE put the label of DRUGGIE/CHEATER on a guy they want to market as the Representative of their Company for the next 10 years?
You still cannot explain why you think this is the case other than "I AM SUPER SMART AND I FIGURED IT OUT DURRR CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S ALL A WORK LIKE THAT GUY'S InJURY WHERE THEY SHOWED HIS KNEE BEING SLICED OPEN BY A SURGEON, TOTAL WORK BRO"
>>
>>1407863
Not him, but capeshit comics are for kids and Iron Man is a fucking alcoholic (who had his redemption arc, purging the demons, whatever)
>>
>>1407954
Capeshit comics aren't really aimed at kids.
Capeshit flicks are, but the comics are generally aimed at people who have grown alongside that shit.
>>
>>1407954
WWE has been plagued with the image of being drug addled for decades now, they are unlike Marvel in that regard who can play with those concepts for their stories.
WWE never does redemption stories involving drugs unless it's a very rare exception like Eddie Guerrero. They stay away from that stuff.
They sure as shit aren't going to start doing it with Roman now. Especially when he has been marketed as a family man but a tough badass at the same time.
There is literally 0 evidence pointing towards this being a work other than some dumbshits going "NU UH YOU CAN'T FOOL ME IT'S OBVIOUSLY A WORK"
Then those same people can't some up with a logical reasonable explanation grounded in reality and facts when you press them on it.
Anyone crying work about this is a fucking dumbshit who wan'ts to appear to be smart.
I remember when Dutch Mantel's daughter was killed by a drunk driver 5 years agoi, there were retards then online screaming "OBVIOUSLY WORK HURR U MARKS CAN'T YOU SEE IT"
This happens all the time in wrestling. Something happens which clearly is not a work, the dumbshits crawl from the woodwork to scream "WORK" so they can try and look smart and insider, and every time without fail they are roundly proven wrong.
>>
File: wp.jpg (58KB, 631x151px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
58KB, 631x151px
>>1407947
>Please explain the logic behind working a drug test failure for a guy you want to market as your top star going forward.

I literally did that in the post you are replying to.

It is much more damaging to say "Yeah, that character was shit. But we will give him a new gimmick, and then you'll like him!"

They know the trouble with Roman is he is not real enough to have broad appeal. He is currently too comic book.

So they can smark-bait by returning him as the comicbook character in a month's time, but now they have pulled back the curtain just enough to get so-called smartmarks talking about "Real Roman" - they have created a distinction between the two. You see, Real Roman has a policy violation, and has tarnished the clean-cut image for the kids that the corporation built for him.

So now you can talk about that, instead of how lame and vanilla he is all the time.

I put it very clearly, again: If this is not an angle and he is meant to have his cleancut image, then this would be announced as an injury. They are not legally obliged to tell you why their superstars aren't on TV. They say what they want. If they did not want to use this to develop the Roman Reigns character, they would say he was out for a month due to a ligament injury picked up at MitB or similar.
>>
>>1407961
I should have included manchild

>>1407966
Maybe you are right. I don't care, I'm just happy I won't see for 30 days
>>
>>1407974
>I put it very clearly, again: If this is not an angle and he is meant to have his cleancut image, then this would be announced as an injury.
Yes they should have done that, but WWE are fucking retarded. How new are you to WWE?

>They are not legally obliged to tell you why their superstars aren't on TV.
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WWE are in fact LEGALLY obligated to report and announce every Wellness Policy failure. They legally cannot keep shit under wraps and this Roman failure is a shining example of that.

Look.
This not a work, it's real.
You are wrong.
For God's sake man stop embarrassing yourself with this crackpot theory just because you don't wanna admit the truth. Stop clinging to this delusion just so you can feel smart.
You are wrong and are making a fucking show of yourself because you don't wanna admit your husbando got busted for roids or cocaine or whatever it was.
>>
>>1407985
>This not a work, it's real.

THIS AIN'T BORING, THIS IS REAL LIFE
>>
>>1407974
Also that screencap from a 3rd hand cut n paste newzzzzzzzzzzzzsite is wrong.
They do not suspend for marijuana.
This has been covered 10,000 times ITT
they do not suspend for weed.
Are you just gonna start ignoring facts and reality now to keep pushing your delusional retard narrative that this is all a work?
>>
>>1407993
It's very much real life.
I just wish this poor delusional bastard could come to terms with that.
He must be deeply in love with roman to say he cannot come to terms with Roman being caught juicing or doing coke or whatever it was.
The reaching in his logic is hilarious. Just the dumbest dumb shit that ever dumbed running his mouth trying to make sense and form coherent sentences and spin this narrative about how none of this is real and WE are all getting worked, but no no that guy, he is WAAAAAAAAAY to smart for that
>>
>>1407985
>WWE are in fact LEGALLY obligated to report and announce every Wellness Policy failure. They legally cannot keep shit under wraps and this Roman failure is a shining example of that.

Now you're just objectively making shit up. Here is the wellness policy:

http://corporate.wwe.com/who-we-are/talent

It is not a legal requirement.

Again, I will put it out there:

Had Reigns violated WP and it was not part of a character development angle, they would have attributed it to injury.

We now know from your slip-up that they do not have to publicly acknowledge any WP violations. The fact they have done, and released this information means they want it reported and known.

It is, therefore, a work.
>>
>>1408004
It's not a work.
You are a retard.
WWE are legally required to announce all Wellness Violations.
Keep sticking to that delusion tho.
I look forward to seeing "Real Roman" when he gets back.
>>
>>1407997
The point was not specifically "it was THC", so much as "you cannot tell what the ban is for yet".

If you read the policy, while THC does not cause a 30 day ban, possession of an illegal substance does, and so does taking a masking agent:

http://corporate.wwe.com/what-we-do/talent/abuse-and-drug-testing-policy

So there is every possibility he may have smoked dope and taken a masking agent on that to avoid the hefty fine. The point is not the speculation - the point is that nobody yet knows for sure.

It is, however, an obvious work.
>>
>>1408010
>WWE are legally required to announce all Wellness Violations.

Source on this?
>>
So, all this shit aside about whether it's a work or not, do we think they knew beforehand, and just held out on the public declaration/punishment in order to get Roman's PPV/Raw appearance?
I think it's very possible, and backed by two things:
>Seth winning much cleaner than expected on PPV could have been them knowing that Roman was going to be off for 30 days, and using that to make Seth look massively more credible
and
>how quickly Roman tweeted out his apologies would suggest a level of swift co-operation between the two that could have potentially come from prior knowledge of what exactly was going to take place

tl;dr, maybe they popped him a little sooner and held out for everyone's interests.
>>
>>1407040
You means almost all wrestling fans over the age of 14 and are whats keeping the industry alive... Ok.
>>
File: 1399488926273.jpg (48KB, 643x723px) Image search: [Google]
1399488926273.jpg
48KB, 643x723px
Alright lads, just got back from wagecucking and seen this news, cheered me right up 2bh

Roman "JUST" Reigns
>>
>>1408014
>he may have smoked dope and taken a masking agent on that to avoid the hefty fine
>$2500
>Hefty fine
Do you have any idea how much money Roman has made these past 2 years? $2500 is literally nothing to him, or most other talents in WWE to where they jokingly refer to it as the weed tax.
>It is, however, an obvious work.
Only if you are a dumbshit who think she is much smarter than he really is.
Like you.

>>1408016
>http://corporate.wwe.com/faq
Does WWE announce WWE Talent that have been suspended under the Talent Wellness Program?
Yes. It is WWE policy to publicly release the names of any WWE Talent who are being suspended under this program.

>http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe/wwe-suspensions/
>WWE announced beginning on November 1, 2007 that all Wellness Policy violations would be made public

You are a retard grasping at straws.
You're done in.
Give it up mark.
>>
File: duck_dodgers_face.png (126KB, 279x264px)
duck_dodgers_face.png
126KB, 279x264px
>Sam Roberts Podcast
>Noelle and Mick as guests
>they shoehorn in and talk about Frank the clown for about 15 mins

They also pretty much confirm Noelle is suffering from fat girl syndrome, which is why her standards are so low.
>>
>>1407040
Imagine wanting to think of yourself as not a smart wrestling fan.
Never understood the "smarks" boogeyman you guys throw around here.
if you are not a smart mark you are a dumbshit pro WWE mark.
I know which I'd rather be.
>>
>>1408026
WWE knew on June 7th that Roman had pissed hot and they sat on it until yesterday.
They had to get him to the PPV to get the belt off him so as not to fuck up their plans entirely.
It's the reason they changed direction with Ambrose so drastically on RAW last week.
>>
>>1408039
Tldr of what they say about the cuck
>>
File: 1396838238279.png (577KB, 600x600px)
1396838238279.png
577KB, 600x600px
Coachman mentioned the suspension on ESPN, would kill any credibility they had if this was a work

Workkags BTFO
>>
File: FranktheWWECuck.png (261KB, 482x846px)
FranktheWWECuck.png
261KB, 482x846px
>>1408039
Reminds me of the Stone Cold podcast with Mick Foley where Noelle came out and derailed the whole fucking thing for a good 15 minutes.
>>
>>1408060
lol thinking "facts" and "reality" will deter the delusional marks from painting this as a work to protect their precious husbando Roman.
They are very very smart you see.
Much smarter than you and me.
Only they can see the work.
Like Neo in The Matrix.
That's how smart and advanced these people are.
>>
>>1408047
Mick Foley hated him until just a couple weeks ago. He apparantly gets front row everytime because he sells collectables and saves his money. Noelle started pursuing him after meeting him at summerslam 3 years ago.
>>
>Austin v McMahon
>Smarks v Roman

Which has been more entertaining?
>>
>>1408065
>I will buy you things if you return my stolen property

Holy fuck
>>
File: betamax_logo.jpg (14KB, 546x200px) Image search: [Google]
betamax_logo.jpg
14KB, 546x200px
>>1408088
>>
>>1408037
>WWE are in fact LEGALLY obligated to report
> LEGALLY obligated to report
>Yes. It is WWE policy to publicly release the names of any WWE Talent who are being suspended under this program.
>It is WWE policy
You dumb fuck.

>>1408060
I think you have been smoking a wellness policy violation of your own there if you don't see how that adds legitimacy to the story....
>>
>>1408085
/asp/ vs Autism
>>
>>1408060
See, I told ya >>1408097
Absolutely delusional.
No talking sense or reality to these people.
>>
>>1408098
That's not a feud, that's a tag team.
>>
>>1408097
>zoning in on a technicality
>even though I am still right, WWE publicly declares all Wellness Violations, hence this is not a work
Mate just throw your hands up and admit you are wrong.
Just give up. You're done in.
The fact that you think ESPN would comply in a work and put out false news is just, ugh so precious!
I remember when I was that young and stupid. Oh wait no I don't because I would end my life if I was that dumb.
>>
Roman comes back with a dude weed lmao gimmick. Gets over.
>>
File: 1445378544128.png (251KB, 876x1194px)
1445378544128.png
251KB, 876x1194px
>>1408088
>>1408091
>>
Tbh Ramen was most likely punished for something else he did. Any guesses on what he did? Fucking Steph would lead to a more severe punishment and insulting the clown should not be enough for this, I can't really think of anything
>>
>>1408106
>Believing the statements of a company whose business is selling lies
>believing that this company's statements are legal proclamations

You, sir, are the very living, breathing definition of a mark. I mean, I have seen a lot here. But I have never seen someone claim that WWE press releases are legally enforced, and then back away from that claim by saying it was only "a technicality", and not the sole basis of their argument.

Basically, this: If RR was legit caught out, and they were in any way trying to retain the PG-era superman gimmick, they would have written him out as injured. The fact this did not happen means the WWE is content to use this WPV as a character development point. Or, in other words: a work.
>>
>>1407054
His favorite wrestler is Lesnar?
>>
>>1408116
They want to get rid of the image of Roman being Vince's golden boy (which was what is killing him) , and it's restoring the public trust in the wellness policy, so two birds, one stone.
>>
>>1407928
Don't forget that Ambrose's B-team house shows outdrew Reigns A-team house shows.
>>
>>1408123
>SEETHING
calm down lad
>>
>>1408123
>If RR was legit caught out, and they were in any way trying to retain the PG-era superman gimmick, they would have written him out as injured.
They should have done that, I agree with you on this.
But they didn't, because they are incompetent. Again how new are you to WWE?

Does the entire basis of your "IT'S A WORK" conspiracy hinge on this single fact, that they did not write him out injured?
My God the fact that you can't even see how bad it is for PR for them to work a Wellness Violation on their planned top guy fro the next 10 years, but your whole entire thesis of this being a work hinges on the most minor details that they overlooked because they are incompetent dumbshits.
And you called me a mark!
LOL!
>>
>>1408126
No, that is not what is happening here.
Disregard this man, he is ill informed and a mark.
He doesn't understand how damaging it would be from a PR perspective to deliberately taint your chosen next top guy with a drug test failure.
Classic case of the dumbest guy in the room calling a work to try and appear smart even though his base reasoning is inherently retarded.
WWE would NEVER EVER EVER work a Wellness Violation for one of their top guys who they want to be the next John Cena. Because it would be beyond retarded and kill the guy dead.
Ergo it is not a work, Roman is just dumb and got caught and derailed the biggest push of his life.
Buhlee dat.
>>
Lying to investors is illegal. Your golden boy is a juicer whether you want to face reality or not.
>>
>>1408123
Also please explain how they would get EPSN to be complicit in pulling off a work given how much trouble they got into the last time they tried to do this with Donald Trump buying Raw.
Please explain why ESPN would agree to do this, why they would be complicit in staging a work on their Flagship news programme, Sportscentre.
For the record does anybody else ITT besides this one mark actually believe this is a work?
>>
>>1408123
I think that tinfoil is seeping into your brain
>>
>>1408141
Mate, don't even bother.
This mark is so deep in the delusion bubble, it might kill him to have to deal with reality.
Let him sit in his own little constructed world where he is the smartest guy in the room and only he can see the work, while none of the rest of us can.
The delusion on display here is truly something special.
>>
>>1408149
>and only he can see the work,

SEE THROUGH THE FACADE
>>
>>1408137
>My God the fact that you can't even see how bad it is for PR for them to work a Wellness Violation on their planned top guy fro the next 10 years

My very first point, way back, was that the *actual* worst PR outcome for their Top Guy is the current situation - a dude who is not now, and can never get over in his current offering.

The *second* most damaging PR strategy is to remove him, and bring him back with a new gimmick. A "Okay, we hear you hated him first time - but this time you're gonna LOVE him!" type of thing, that they really only ever attempt with lower midcarders and no-hopers like Brutus Beefcake or (the excellent) John Tenta.

Much much more productive, is for them to remove him from the spotlight for a while, and bring him back as a new offering - but not disclose that it is a new offering. Best way to do that is to superficially retain the old comicbook gimmick, but let it be known (outside of kayfabe) that the real world Roman is not THE (same) GUY as the character Roman.

Real world Roman is not a corporate line-tower. He fucks up, gets in trouble, plays by his own rules. You only THOUGHT he was the corporate guy who gets everything handed to him. But how can he be? He failed the WP.
>>
>>1408144
He's a hopeless Roman mark lad, no hope for him.
He seems consumed by the idea that WWE would work a Wellness Violation to try and make Roman seem "cooler" which is very indicative of hte maturity/intelligence level we are dealing with here.
The fact that he doesn't seem to understand what a APR nightmare this is for the company when Reigns is basically the new John Cena makes me question if he is even old enough to post here.
Frankly him being underage is the preferable option, because if he is over the age of 18 and is actually this stupid for real, I just feel bad for him.
It's amazing he seems to be the only person ITT who thinks this a work and he voraciously defending that awful shitty idea to the death despite it not making a lick of sense in real life.
He doesn't seem to understand that a Wellness Violation is a really huge deal and a very bad thing to happen, in his mind it makes Roman "more cool" and thus that is every reason why WWE would fake one.
Absolute delusional mental case here, best to leave him off before he hurts himself of his handler.
>>
File: 1465034306384.jpg (70KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
1465034306384.jpg
70KB, 496x492px
>mfw all the roman haters itt think this is not a work
Cant wait to SummerSlam to see my Roman boy become 4 times WWE WHC
>>
>>1408142

You don't seem to have any comprehension of how media reporting works.

If there is a deception, it is entirely in-house. ESPN can report Roman has "been suspended for a WPV". That statement is true, even if that WPV is fabricated as a storyline.
>>
File: doublefacepalm.jpg (33KB, 601x399px)
doublefacepalm.jpg
33KB, 601x399px
>>1408154
>Real world Roman is not a corporate line-tower. He fucks up, gets in trouble, plays by his own rules. You only THOUGHT he was the corporate guy who gets everything handed to him. But how can he be? He failed the WP.
OK so we've finally got to the bottom of this.
You are hopelessly in love with Roman and don't want to admit he got caught ?
That's what this is really about isn't it?
Just admit it.
>>
>>1408160
dude its a work obviously.
I het the hate for Roman (which is sad and you should have sex) but cmoooooon is OBVIOUSLY a work.
>>
>>1408150
The guy's whole entire position is predicated on "I am so smart, I am the only one who has this all figured out."
That right there is enough to tell you he is most likely wrong, along with y'know reality and facts and silly things like that. His entire argument is made up of suppositions, presumtpions and theses with no basis in relaity (i.e they are rehauling the Roman Reigns character, even though they have showed no sign of budging on him to date and there is literally 0 reason to believe that is what they are doing now)
The guy's core position isn't even necessarily about "this is a work vs it's not a work", it's "I am way smarter than everyone else here and by God I am going to stick to that notion no matter what dumb shit I have to say to try and convince myself of it."
It is incredibly embarrassing for him.
>>
>>1408164
>He's a Romark
>resorts to "pls hab sex" meme
aaaaaaaaaaaand we're done.
In posting that you have admitted defeat.
You've lost.
Good day.

Also
Aren't you the same dribbling fucking retard that said in this very thread that Rollins and Cesaro and Cena's injuries were all a work too ?
Care to comment on that any further. Since you are firmly rooted in your belief that this Roman thing is a work to protect your fragile little brain from reality.
>>
>>1408166
but he's right is a work
>>
>>1408164
this, basically.

Wrestling is fake; this is a work.
>>
>>1408156
Your husbando is a lying cheating drug user.
His top guy push is O V E R.
Deal with it mark
>>
>>1408140
No, he legitamately failed the wellness policy, that's not a work. The wellness policy itself is a farce, a tool Vince uses to punish anyone that pisses him off but in this case is being used to make it clear to everyone that Roman isn't taking Cenas spot. They've accepted Roman isn't going to be Cena, but they still want to maximize his potential.
>>
File: 1464901598583.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464901598583.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>1408172
>This buttblasted he doesnt realise the IP numbers change
Idk what the other dude did but he BTFO you that hard you are still mad.
Based Roman marks DESTROYING the smarks
>>
>>1408173
Except it's not.
WWE never has and never will work a wellness violation because that would be beyond retarded.
If you don't understand why that is, then you are just a retard. Some things do not require spelling out for the feeble minded such as yourself. If you can't figure out why working a Wellness Violation is a bad idea and PR suicide, then you are too dumb to argue with.
Simple as.
>>
>>1408172
for the record, you have not been arguing with that guy before that post, so I doubt he cares that "you're done".

Anyway, he is correct - it's an obvious work. I know that it hurts that they can still work the crowds after 90 years. But don't forget: they dedicate every minute of their life to thinking up ways to get you talking and keep you believing. So today, they succeeded. But tomorrow, you will catch them out. Don't take it all so personally - everyone gets worked now and again. You only bought it today, because YOU WANT TO BELIEVE (dat).
>>
>>1408182
>If you aren't a mark like me you are d-dumb
We are talking about the company that wanted Taker lose to Shawn at WM
>>
>>1408179
In English please

>>1408178
>The wellness policy itself is a farce, a tool Vince uses to punish anyone that pisses him off
I don't have enough fedoras to throw at this retarded post
>>
File: Y2J.jpg (51KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
Y2J.jpg
51KB, 480x353px
>>1408182
>WWE never has and never will work a <insert noun>
>>
>>1408188
>We are talking about the company that wanted Taker lose to Shawn at WM
Literally what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>>1408184
It's not a work. I am 1000% sure of that.
Time will vindicate me and prove me right, and I will come back here posting screencaps of the retardation I encountered here today.
No wonder this place is called the TNA of the IWC.
>>
>>1408178
So your position now is that Roman was legit caught, but them announcing it and suspending him for 30 days is a work?
Nigga get your story straight, which is it?
>>
File: TNA.jpg (149KB, 280x731px) Image search: [Google]
TNA.jpg
149KB, 280x731px
>>1408195
>No wonder this place is called the TNA of the IWC.
>>
>>1408195
Lmao dude calm down.
For me it's a work for you it isn't.
That's okay is called having an opinion.
Jesus Bro chill, smoke weed and have sex.
Peace
>>
>>1408192
Just like how they never worked a death angle again after they tried with Vince in 07 but then Benoit happened.
There are plenty of things WWE won't touch in their story telling. The Wellness Policy is one of them.
>>
>>1408202
And how would you know?
Are you Vince?
>>
File: whiteflag.jpg (28KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
whiteflag.jpg
28KB, 500x350px
>>1408201
>have sex.
ah the classic call sign of defeat
Run along now little kid
>>
I don't even know who's trolling who anymore
>>
>>1406679

Could be that they've finally broken and realised that house show attendance is down because of Roman. And Raw ratings are down because of Roman. And everyone is booing Roman. And he's a black hole of charisma and likability. And he doesn't have the wrestling skill to make up for his mediocre mic work like, say, Cesaro.

Maybe they're starting to realise what a terrible mistake they made by pushing someone this hard down the fans throats just because he's related to the Rock and has really, really nice hair.

Or maybe the WWE wellness program is actually legitimate. ;)
>>
>>1408205
I have common sense.
Something sorely lacking ITT as you can see with all the pants on head retarded conspiracy theories being dreamed up.
>>
>>1408179
Btfo
>>
>>1408202
So even in your own post you have pointed to times they have worked a death.

Along with:
>Ultimate Warrior in the air tight coffin
>Buried Alive
>Bossman hanging
>Hawk Titantron
>Big Show surfing his dad's coffin
>multiple kayfabe attempted murders
>Terri Runnels miscarriage (counts as a death if right wing christian)
>>
>>1408202
Benoit was a luminati blood sacrifice which is why they were doibg the Vince death angle
>>
>>1408208
No trolling, just a few ill informed dumbshits trying to talk smart getting BTFO
Now of course is the part where they all backtrack and go "hurr I got u! I was only le pretending all along"
Frankly, there is more dignity in that at least than sticking to their guns of being shoot retarded.
>>
>>1406710
Jack Swagger.
>>
>>1408215
Now try something that has happened within the past 7 years instead of cherrypicking events from 20+ years ago when the product was held to different standards.
>>
>>1408125

Besides the fact Lesnar can't talk, he was better wrestler back in early 2000's. Now he is just shit like Reigns.
>>
File: 1465317087707.png (377KB, 594x422px)
1465317087707.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>1408206
>run along now little kid
>he gets triggered by an advice
>>
>>1408219
DUI and Possession.
Not the same thing as pissing hot for weed.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with doing a little cocaine here and there.
>>
>>1408223
oh no he posted a man in a hat!!!
I AM FOREVER BTFO NOW!!!!!

Please try again
Try arguing anything I actually wrote for instance.
>>
>>1408221
I don't watch modern wrestling: it's bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>he takes drugs to beat an A+ player
>still lost clean
>>
>>1408229
Modern WWE is bad.
Wrestling elsewhere is pretty fun, honestly.
>>
>>1408228
Lmao how butthurt r u pham
>>
>>1408229
oh so you're completely uninformed to speak on this topic then?
Well then , you need to shut the fuck up trying to talk like an authority on a subject you just admitted you have no firsthand knowledge of anymore.
Bring back le Attitude era tho right ?! ====================================================b
>>
>>1408233
>outlaw shitters
>anime flippy shit wrestling
No
>>
>>1408235
>still can't argue anything I actually wrote because everything I wrote is airtight logic that cannot be broken
This has gotten beyond embarrassing m8.
Go back and read anything I wrote and argue the points I made.
If you can of course ;)
(protip: you can't)
>>
>>1408237
>refuses to watch anything but WWE
>complains that all modern wrestling sucks
>but refuses to actually see it for himself
But that doesn't make any sense?
Why deprive yourself of the choice of variety that exists in wrestling today?
Why stick to just WWE?
What kind of sense does that make?
>>
>>1408242
Dude you lost when you got buttblasted a others opinions.
You are right tho this is beyond embarrassing.
Take a shower , change clothes , cut the beard go outside and try to get a partner.
Peace bro
>>
File: 1464267873509.jpg (180KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464267873509.jpg
180KB, 960x1280px
>>1408233
>feel burned out on wrestling when watching WWE
>decide to give LU a shot
>every single episode has something interesting in it
>no 20 minute matches where 17 of it is laying down on the mat or rest holds
>no commercial breaks mid matches
>god tier short movies showing you more about wrestlers so you care about them more
>interesting gimmick matches
>Grave Consequences giving us one of the best casket matches in history
>mfw blasting through episodes and enjoying the shit out of it
>>
>>1408247
See I told you, you cannot argue a single thing I wrote, so it's right into the ad hominems and strawmen attacks.
Also I like how you wrote "Peace out bro" like 2 times already in this thread yet keep coming back for more.
Today has been 2easy.
>>
>>1408236
Holy fuck no bait needed for this anon.
>>
>>1408210
Apparantly you have some prespective on the legitimacy of the WWE wellness policy, their drug testing, and what they test for and don't test for that I don't have. I'm really just curious what has caused you to put so much faith into their wellness policy, a system that has been riddled with allegations and bad press since it was enacted?
>>
Wait do people actually think this shit is real? You know this shit is fake, right?

>Jericho on how he faced a wellness policy suspension because his testosterone levels were coming up high:
>“I kept getting readings of 10:1, 8:1, 9:1. And the guy finally called me. He said, ‘listen, you [have] got another elevated level.’ I said, ‘okay, listen, I know that you think that I’m on something, but I’m not, so if I wasn’t on something, what could this be?’ He goes, ‘well, you probably have a tumor.’ I’m like, ‘what?’ He goes, ‘you probably have a tumor.’ Like what kind of doctor says that, ‘oh, you probably have a tumor?'”

>Jericho on how Chris Amann ruled that Jericho has “naturally elevated” testosterone and that he was ultimately not suspended:
>“I said, ‘you can’t suspend me! It’s like suspending me for having a naturally big nose! Like, it’s natural! You can’t suspend me, you dummy!’ But that’s how strict the testing is.”
>>
>>1408255
The Wellness Policy and the drug testing are handled by an outside independent company.
WWE literally cannot manipulate the data to protect people. Tests subjects are pulled at random, Failures are published and made public and punished. All out of WWE;s hands as you can clearly see with this Roman news getting out. Don't you think they'd have much preferred to keep this one quiet if they could?
Stop being such a tinfoil hat about this.
>>
>>1408259
>you dummy
>not "You stupid idiot"

So close
>>
>>1408259
>posts 2 quotes that have nothing to do with the point he was trying to make........whatever that was
>>
File: 1403396922255.jpg (44KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1403396922255.jpg
44KB, 500x395px
>>1408072
>Noelle started pursuing him after meeting him at summerslam 3 years ago.
>>
>>1408263
>The Wellness Policy and the drug testing are handled by an outside independent company.
>WWE literally cannot manipulate the data to protect people.

Fucking hell, a real life mark.
>>
>>1408275
Amazing rebuttal.
You sure showed me with all those facts and well crafted intelligent arguments!!
>>
>>1408263
Spoken like a true shill. No wonder you love Jericho's podcast.
>>
>>1406697
You have no proof of this
>>
>>1406710
>Randy Orton
>Jack Swagger
Think before posting
>>
>>1408263
>Don't you think they'd have much preferred to keep this one quiet if they could?

No I don't, because the fact of the matter is Roman isn't their top guy, this is about getting the wellness program over.
It creates big headline news, "WWE top star suspended", and the public will think "Wow, WWE must really take drug testing seriously." and nothing of value is lost for WWE.
>>
>>1408289
Orton never got a strike or a suspension for Weed.
Swagger got a Strike becasue he got a DUI and possession charges, that is what got him the strike.
Pissing hot for weed is just a $2500 fine. No suspension.
>>
>>1408295
>Roman isn't their top guy,
ummmm
Where have you been for the past 18 months?
Literally every moment on WWE TV is about trying to get Roman over as the top guy.
>It creates big headline news, "WWE top star suspended", and the public will think "Wow, WWE must really take drug testing seriously." and nothing of value is lost for WWE.
umm no, people will say "oh yeah, those WWE wrestlers all drugged out on steroids, typical."

People not understanding the PR nightmare this has created for WWE makes me wonder how many of you even have a job leave the house or are aware of normie perception of the world and how hard WWE bows to it.
>>
>>1408259
>It’s like suspending me for having a naturally big nose!

Goddamn Jericho taking a jab at Hunter again
>>
>>1408306
>trying to get Roman over
>trying
He wasn't over, he wasn't selling merchandise, and he brought the ratings down. That's not top guy in my book.
>>
File: _48843048_sackofrome.jpg (56KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
_48843048_sackofrome.jpg
56KB, 560x746px
>>1406770
>>
Meltzer said Reigns didn't get suspended for weed.
>>
>>1408349
It's gotta be painkillers. Didn't fully recover from that hernia then.
>>
>>1408349
>Le meltz
>>
>>1408349
Its cocaine
>>
File: 1466480071111.jpg (285KB, 4000x4233px) Image search: [Google]
1466480071111.jpg
285KB, 4000x4233px
>>1406662
Can't cut a promo
Not over despite being protected like a new born baby
No charisma
3 moves of doom
Can't handle the boos and the bantz
Is a xbox fanboi
Cried to his for help
IQ of 40
Failed at football
Smaller dick than Crossfit jesus
Thick fat rolls under that vest
Sucks his bosses dick
Ugly tranny looking wife
>>
File: smug.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
>post yfw you aren't a bootyblasted anti-smark
>>
>>1408349
Yeah no fucking shit they don't suspend for weed.
It's only been posted 1000 times ITT.
>>
>>1408350
>Roman comes back with a lucha mask and calls himself the Painkiller
>>
>>1408424
>Roman comes back as RoJuan Reigns
>>
>>1408424
>Roman wearing a mask

Botchamania would have a field day.
>>
>>1406687
>clean as a whistle
>>
>>1408446
Romano Reinos
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 492x70px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 492x70px
>kek
>>
>>1408424

>Ramon Reinos
>>
>>1408503
>smarks trying to be edgy

I hope he's still smiling when Roman returns and wins the title
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1284x722px)
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1284x722px
>>1408509
>the buttdevastation of anti-smarks
>>
>>1408519
>APE_ESCAPE_LEAKED_FOOTAGE_E3_2016_UNSEEN.AVI
>>
>>1408509
nah Reigns is pretty much done now as far as being THE top guy.
He's shown Vince that he is not as trustworthy as Cena (who has never been popped)
This will immediately knock Reigns down a peg or 2 at least in Vince's mind because now his golden goose has a big black eye in the worst way imaginable.
Roman will be back and winning titles again but the days of the MEGAGODPUSH are very much over and done with.
Thankfully now maybe WWE will stop kneecapping everyone else from getting more over than Roman, now that he is shown to be not trustworthy for that spot.
>>
File: 1429894947805.jpg (573KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429894947805.jpg
573KB, 1200x800px
I think reigns is the next randy Orton. Randy was fucking boring as a face. And ofcourse his ringwork is way better than reigns. Reigns just can't be the next Cena. The booing is getting out of hand. Maybe this suspension is welcome surprise. Maybe we'll a cocky arrogant reigns. Calling himself The Roman.
>>
>>1408528
>Cena (who has never been popped)

I don't get how this happens
>>
>>1408529
When you consider how super-fucking-pushed Orton was, and how abundantly obvious that HE was the hand-picked future, and just never drew numbers befitting his position, the parallel is there.
They're both even afforded their chance due to looks and family.

>>1408533
Because he's smart.
>>
>>1408533
Cena is smart.
Roman is not.
Simple really.
>>
>>1406979
>shit booking not his fault
Sure
>hate the character not the man
Sure
>I'll always be a part of the empire
niqqa...
>>
>>1408533
Cena is a man of a thousand memes, he can't be outmemed in his game
>>
Can we stop the NFL failure meme? 90 percent of legends played HS or college ball and would've taken a pro contract in a heartbeat
>>
>>1408656
It's not a meme if it's true.
He failed at NFL.
>>
>>1408663
My point stands, we could use more real athletes and not a bunch of marks
>>
>>1408671
Athletes are all marks tho.
Every athlete is a mark chasing a dream of making it big no matter what their chosen field is.
>>
>>1406979
Heh all those caught fish
>>
File: 1460359239068.jpg (17KB, 410x372px) Image search: [Google]
1460359239068.jpg
17KB, 410x372px
>>1406941
>mfw
>>
>>1406997
underrated post
>>
>>1408656
>fat obese sperglords calling pro wrestlers NFL failures

It's like cripples making fun of pro runners.
>>
>>1408525
dude edgy /pol/ lmao
>>
>>1409052
If Roman didn't fail at NFL then why is he not playing football today?
>>
>>1406662
I see everyone's debating whether or not it's a work.

But there's one thing everyone can be sure of...

Just like with Hardy...

Roman will return...

And get a fucking main event push with a title shot, which he will obviously win.
>>
>>1409110
Roman doesn't look like the guy who abuses substances or goes full 420, he probably took pills, medication or supplements that have banned substances in it.

WWE's piss test is so easy anyone can circumvent it since they notify you in advance.
>>
Every time I was given a piss test, I was given 3 minutes. A shy bladder can happen
>>
>>1409149
Yeah, I thought about it more and I think he didn't read up on the chemicals list in his pills, and it blew all up.

Or, you know, he just thought "fuck it, I already reached the top" and went full blaze once in his life.
>>
>>1409195
They should jerk you off so u can pee
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.