[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Anti-smarks/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 16

File: Baron.png (353KB, 526x498px) Image search: [Google]
Baron.png
353KB, 526x498px
Take refuge here fellow Anti-smarks. We can regroup. We've fended off worse than Diet Pillman.

Who de we turn to now?

Big Cass? Baron Corbin? Mojo Rawley?
>>
>>1406313
You can't turn to Cass because smarks over-rate him.
Corbin and Mojo are viable. Mojo's your better bet because he has ass-based offense and will get a shitty forced push.
>>
File: vaud-1460294159-800.png.jpg (31KB, 717x467px) Image search: [Google]
vaud-1460294159-800.png.jpg
31KB, 717x467px
>>1406313
>>
File: Crews.png (507KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crews.png
507KB, 800x600px
The next World Heavyweight Champion, Apollo Crews
>>
>>1406328
>black guy
>main title

Can't wait for him to join the New Day
>>
>>1406313
How does it feel to be this BTFO?
>>
>>1406313
SashA+ Banks
>>
>>1406328
He smiles a lot.
>>
wouldn't an anti-smark just back whoever the company tells them to back
>>
File: 1426972559904.jpg (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426972559904.jpg
3KB, 250x250px
WE NEED TO CHALLENGE THE SMARKS TO A MATCH AT SUMMERSLAM.
>>
File: ayyyy lmao follow the buzzards.jpg (44KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy lmao follow the buzzards.jpg
44KB, 598x336px
>>1406328
>>1406425
>Apollo joins the New Day to assure they retain the numbers advantage in their upcoming feud against the Wyatts
>Big E, Kofi and Xavier eventually become aggravated by his constant, annoyingly cheerful nature
>Apollo is perplexed, as he's only echoing their positive sentiments
>he continues to wax on them as they fight a war against the Wyatts
>eventually they all snap, give in to their hatred, beat the fuck out of Apollo, and in the process of relenting to their inner-anger, succumb to Bray's influence
>all three become angry, Kimbo Slice-tier black guy Wyatts

>Bray then reveals he planted Apollo in the New Day to cause this friction
>it was him, Kofi
>it was him all along
>Apollo is Sister Abigail
>>
>>1406468
Exactly. Which proves that anti-smarks are just marks who never grew up.

Aka manchildren.
>>
who is the last big man that smarks actually liked

why is it always a flippy undersized white guy that is king of the smarks
>>
>>1406487
Undertaker
>>
>>1406313
>>
>>1406487
Luke Harper
>>
>>1406487
Luke Harper and Rusev
>>
>>1406501

This is the exception that proves the rule. The one big guy they like is the one dumb enough to do flippy shit instead of using size and presence he was born with.
>>
File: lukebestbigbootinthebusiness.webm (3MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
lukebestbigbootinthebusiness.webm
3MB, 600x336px
>>1406519
>instead of using size and presence he was born with.
>>
>>1406539

This was a really great ladder match. Don't get why people underrate Dolph.
>>
>>1406539
>Dolph turning around without even checking if Harper went down
Fucking retard. I can't stand it when wrestlers do this. It looks stupid and overly choreographed
>>
>>1406506
Luke Harper with different gimmick, rusev is too fat and boring.
>>
>>1406539

That just proves my point. He delivers his big boot like a modified superkick.
>>
File: no exit.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
no exit.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>the state of anti smarks right now
everyone you can possibly like is approved of by smarks
>>
>>1406595

>Rusev
>Fat

Kevin Owens is fat. Rusev is well built. Sorry you dont know the difference.
>>
>>1406625
He has the fat look, sorry rusev sucks either way.
>>
>>1406487
Baron Corbin is objectively absolute garbage in the ring
>>
>>1406519

Scott Steiner innovated the Frankensteiner and the 450 splash.

Are you going to talk trash about on true GOAT?

SIT DOWN, WHITE TRASH.
>>
>>1406481
pretty good
>>
>>1406519
Harper's got one of the dopest powerbombs in the business.
>>
>anti-smarks on poodoku watch

How does it feel to be this cucked?

>>1406595
>>1406667
Rusev is based you stupid American
>>
>>1406487
samoa joe?
>>
File: AwesomeBOMB.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AwesomeBOMB.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1406487
>>1406519
>it's a "wahhh smarks don't like Vince's shitty hosses" crybaby

Maybe if he'd gotten better taste in big guys this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
We're a fucking laughing stock now, bros. What do we do?
>>
Jack Swagger
Titus
Primo and Epico
>>
>>1406484
This is correct.
>>
So you guys base your likes/dislikes off actively pissing off other people, rather than liking things based on their own merit?
What an odd way to live.
>>
>>1408376
>Titus

lol, rally behind the only guy who's outright shittier than Reigns and has NO CHANCE of ever sniffing the main event.

Good work.
>>
>>1408398
Titus has been based beating the shit out of cucksev
>>
>>1408395
Go cheer some heels smarky
>>
>>1408401
>tapped out on Father's Day

>>1408402
>OP's image is of a heel
>>
>>1408402
How about picking guys to like/get behind based on how much they entertain you individually?
Rather than picking guys to back just because it will piss off a particularly small subset of fans ?
Like, why dedicate your fandom to that ?
Like the guys you like, and don't worry about who else likes or dislikes them.
Am I missing something here ?
>>
>>1408421
Don't get worked, its 2016
>>
>>1408432
It's their desire to be contrarian.

Which, ironically, makes them the biggest cucks of all because they have no individual agency.
>>
>>1408401
But Titus lost the match.
And Rusev is still the Champion and still fucking Lana and still gonna marry her.
I don't think you know what cuck means.
>>
>>1408432
>picking someone you like
>implying you know anything about the business to be able to decide
Sup smarky
>>
Hey isn't it kinda weird how you guys and all the hambeast Tumblr fangirls are on the same page when it comes to Reigns?
Like, if that were me, I know being associated with that lot would be reason enough to not get behind Roman. Imagine being thought of in the same train of thought as those "people"
>>
>>1406313
>>big cass
dependant on enzo. will flop the moment they split them up.

>>baron corbin
textbook example of a failed call-up

>>mojo
dont be stupid
>>
>>1408475
But...what?
I don't need to be an industry insider to pick out a guy I find entertaining on TV to get behind as a fan.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here but it feels like you are saying people should only like who the WWE tells them to like? Am I right? Correct me if not, clarify what you mean please.
Also why is "smark" a bad word here?
Smark is shorthand for "smart mark" i.e someone who is informed and smart to the business and not a stupid mark like the ones you see on Facebook/Twitter/in India.
>>
>>1408493
You don't get to decide who you like, Smarky. Do you go to the movies and cheer the bad guy or the side character? No, you support the hero.

WWE are writing a story and I support the heroes of the story, I.E. Reigns.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ANTI-SMARK?
A KID UNDER 8 YEARS OLD?
HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID FUCKS, YOU'RE ALL SMARKS.
>>
>>1408505
But WWE is not the movies Anon, it's pro wrestling. An entirely different from of live action and INTERACTIVE entertainment. Audience response drives the characters and stories because every show is a live action performance. It is very different to movies and TV shows so that comparison is not correct.
>You don't get to decide who you like
Actually we do, when we pay for our tickets.
Again this is not movies or TV or a book where you by default have to side with the protagonist by default, pro wrestling is an entirely unique medium because of the nature of how audience interaction can shape the narrative and change the direction for characters.
It's fine for you to support whomever you like for whatever reasons you have, but don't act like people who don't agree with you are "wrong"
Pro wrestling is a subjective performance art. People will react to different characters and situations differently, it's just the nature of the beast.
You seem to have a hard time dealing with differing opinions and critical thinking (i.e needing to be told who to like and who to boo, telling other people they don't get to decide who to like, etc)
>>
>>1408514
>YOU'RE ALL SMARKS.
actually I would argue there are a lot of marks in this topic who are not smart at all.
So they are correct in that sense that they are not "smart" marks. Just regular 'ol dumb marks who will cheer whomever Vince says to cheer and boo whomever they say to boo.
People with no capacity for independent critical thought and need to be spoonfed something as simple and primitive as pro wrestling.
And they seem to be quite proud of that too.
Very odd.
>>
>>1408521
If you know that wrestling isn't real and know the slightest thing about behind the scenes shit, which everyone but kids and indians know, you're a smark, period. Anything else is just buzzword meme's.
>>
>>1408532
Every idiot and their mother knows wrestling is a work.
But one cannot necessarily be considered a "smart" fan just because they know it's a work.
Like, this thread for instance.
Everyone ITT knows wrestling is a work, but they still act like dumbshit marks and cheer for the company face and boo who the company says to boo.
That is mark behavior.
>>
>>1408505
>I AM A MARK AND PROUD OF IT
*cringe*
Oh my God, this is you isn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M
This is what you all aspire to be isn't it?
oh God!
>>
>>1408547
"Smart" fan doesn't literally mean the fan is smart, it has never been a qualifier of a fan's intelligence outside of not being braindead retarded and thinking it is real or being in the dark about behind the scenes stuff.
They're smarks whether they like it or not, just because they wannabe marks doesn't make em so.
>>
>>1408559
I just can't understand why anybody would *WANT* to roleplay online as a dumbshit pro-WWE mark. That's what this anti-smark meme is right?
Why do that?
I don't get it?
>>
>>1408552
>shitting on real fans
At least he watches the product
>>
You're meant to have been waiting for Ambrose to get his win all this time, you were meant to cheer Rollins last night and boo Reigns. Vince knows he can't build a traditional heel or face and that he has to work you all subtextually. And your gay dirtsheets are in on it too, especially Big News Dave, whether or not they know they are.

Face it, you are literally all still marks.
>>
>>1408565
Teen angst or something, I dunno
>>
>>1408505

But Darth Vader is my favourite Star Wars character, Anon.
>>
File: 1458944260807s.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1458944260807s.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>smarks ITT
Can you not fucking read?! This is ANTI-SMARK TERRITORY, FEDORALORDS.
>>
>>1408568
Trying too hard.
>>
>>1408567
Watching 5+hrs of shitty, substandard fast food equivalent pro wrestling is not something to be proud of Anon.
>>
>>1408583
No, this is a thread on an anonyumous mongolian horse fashion board that anyone can join.
>>
>>1408583
I am neither smark nor anti-smark.
I'm just a pro wrestling fan
What do I do?
>>
>>1408624
You pretend to be one or the other and take part in this meaningless internet stupidity to make yourself feel like a badass when you write "X BTFO" or whatever.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1284x722px
Anti-smarks aren't just mindless contrarians. We define ourselves in opposition to smarks because their opinions are stupid. They act like they know lots about wrestling when in reality they form their opinions based only on the most visible and supercritical aspects of wrestling like flippyshit and botches. Smarks are also marks for Vince's heel persona, so act like WWE are 100% evil and incompetent all the time.

The rise of 'anti-smark' sentiments are a reaction to all of this. When you have neckbeards chanting 'you can't wrestle' at a guy who has been involved in multiple top quality main events recently, the formation of an opposition identity is inevitable.
>>
File: Sasha_Banks.0.0.jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha_Banks.0.0.jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
>>1408633

That should say superficial, not supercritical
>>
>he's a smark or an anti-smark
As a Nega-smark i'm laughing at you petty idiots and your cold war
>>
>>1408633
> a guy who has been involved in multiple top quality main events recently
Who?
>>
>>1408633
>Anti-smarks aren't just mindless contrarians
lmao
>>
>>1408633
>Anti-smarks aren't just mindless contrarians.
No, they're butthurt contrarians.
>>
that's why I'm a casual wrestling fan and a chad instead of an anti-smark or smark
>>
>>1408718
pics of your rad tribal tattoos?
>>
>>1408718
This
Chads do not concern themselves with what prissy betas label themselves, we are just Chads
>>
>>1408576
You mean the guy that ended up turning face?
>>
Smarks ITT we need to strike whilst we can. If we declare war on the anti-smarks now we can finish the anti-smark meme
>>
>>1408666
People like you need to rethink life.
>>
File: based.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
We still have him.
>>
>>1408749
Care to help me with that? Where should I start?
>>
What is an anti-smark?
>>
>>1408778
This is an anti-smark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M
>>
I googled "anti-smark" and this came up

Poking fun and calling out the hypocrisy and outright ignorance of the IWC You can post shit like what a 'smark' would say, why you dislike them, want them to go away from earth, etc. - IWC = Internet Wrestling Community - IWC = Ignorant Whiny Complainers - IWC = Immature Whiny Crybabies - IWC = Idiots With Computers - IWC = I WILL Complain - IWC = I Whine (and) Cry - IWC = Incessant Wrestling Complainers IWC. The term encompasses only the small, vocal minority of internet wrestling fans. The whiny, negative, cynical, wannabe know-it-all computer chair "experts" who get their "inside info" from their mysterious "backstage sources" and think they know the business better than those in it. The ones that throw around inside terms (or terms they *THINK* are inside terms like "workrate", "moveset", "tweener"...etc) so they can pretend they know what they're talking about when really, they have no fucking clue! Although the jaded IWC members represent only a tiny fraction of the overall wrestling fanbase, they're determined to ruin it for everyone. Other major symptoms of being a so-called 'smark' are: - Elitist mentality - Bandwagoning - Hipster mentality
>>
File: ruru.png (260KB, 313x409px) Image search: [Google]
ruru.png
260KB, 313x409px
>>1408929
>I'm not a wrestling fan, I'm a WWE fan

Vince made this, didn't he?
>>
>>1408939
Damn boi u gotten to real bad eh
>>
File: FUCK CODY RHODES.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK CODY RHODES.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Alright my fellow anti-smarks. Time to answer the eternal question.

Righty or Lefty?
>>
>>1408947
It's a WWE produced commercial yes.
The fact that there are people on this board, IN THIS VERY THREAD RIGHT NOW that want to be seen as this is just.............baffling.
>>
>>1408505
Anti smark are smarks from years 1980 to 2007
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.