[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Karl Anderson is your elected King of /asp/ Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (262KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262KB, 620x350px
Reminder that Karl Anderson is your elected King of /asp/

Was he buried last night?
>>
Nah
>>
File: based emma.webm (678KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
based emma.webm
678KB, 500x262px
>tfw our Queen is kill
>>
>>1404294
No, not more than he was until now anyway.
>>
>>1404300
I miss her, lads.
>>
He literally got no offense on Cena who just looked in the direction of the ramp so yeah.
>>
>>1404294
>>1404300
/asp/ sure likes some shitty wrestlers. No wonder this board is cancer.
>>
>>1404317
>machine gun
>bad
>>
>>1404317
Have sex
>>
>>1404317
I'm meh on Karl, but Emma is awesome.
>>
>>1404317
>Emma is shit
Kys
>>
>>1404317
Lose weight
Have some sex
Hit the showers bud
>>
>>1404294
It's a shame. Out of "The Club", Karl is obviously the talented one.
>>
>>1404300
Feels fucking bad man
>>
>>1404317
No one elected them

They are the only ones so inconsequential that no one bothered to get rid of them, that's literally the only reason
>>
File: 5667876543456789.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5667876543456789.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1404971
Least hated, most loved whatever. same thing
>>
>>1404977
Most irrelevant
Least relevant

Whichever one is right
>>
>>1404971
I deliberately avoided eliminating Emma
>>
>>1404317
Machine Gun is based. You fgts know nothing.
>>
I thought for a sec there that Anderson was overselling like fuck to throw Cena off his game and that Cena would keep looking in the direction of the back and eventually Anderson would take advantage of it and hit Cena from behind but no apparently Anderson actually got his ass kicked that badly.
>>
>>1404294
It was kind of shit, cause before the final sequence of the match, Anderson was about giving Cena a clothesline and cena not just didn't sell, but he ended doing the clothesline
>>
>>1404300
;_;
>>
Eventually they need to let him wrestle instead of being a joke for roman and cena to knock down. I assume they are paying him a lot to get him from njpw.
>>
>>1404294
Yes
>>
>>1404294
Why isnĀ“t Shaniqua on his side anymore? They had a good run as a Team on the Basham Bros.
>>
He was such a great mouthpiece for the bullet club, it's funny that he talks less than Gallows
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.