[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey Cena, fuck you."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: AJ-Styles-1[1].jpg (30KB, 517x345px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-1[1].jpg
30KB, 517x345px
Wouldn't this be the perfect way to give this feud some teeth?

They did a good job tonight of showing the true nature of Bullet Club. Which is they do not give a fuck about you or your rules or any of your notions of honor or respect.

AJ simply dropping an F bomb (on PPV) followed by yet another Club beatdown would really put an emphasis on how the The Club are supposed to be true Outsiders to the WWE.

And it would get a big pop because doesn't like to have a little edge now and then with their wrestling?
>>
>F-bomb
>USA Network
>>
>>1404074
>on PPV
>>
>And it would get a big pop because doesn't like to have a little edge now and then with their wrestling?

soccer moms would sure the shit out of WWE for exposing such language to their children
>>
>>1404080
They'd fuss for a bit but forget it by next week.
>>
>>1404077
>WWE Network
>>
>>1404096
Technically the WWE network is a form of PPV. But then again so is USA.
>>
>>1404074
Didn't stop Vince. "I ought to give you a fucking beating."

>>1404067
Probably won't happen. AJ doesn't cuss anymore I don't think. Christianity or something like that. He might say Fag though if you put him in a match with Darrenn Young.
>>
>>1404123
>Didn't stop Vince. "I ought to give you a fucking beating."

This guy knows what's up.

Styles said shit on MITB tho
>>
>>1404126
Which was censored.
>>
>on ppv
But ppv doesn't exist.. It's the network..
>>
File: 1461878544711.png (314KB, 416x310px) Image search: [Google]
1461878544711.png
314KB, 416x310px
When we are allowed to curse and not pander to a pg crowd the ratings go up? and when we insult our viewers' intelligence feeding them watered down horseshit month after month the ratings drop? unbelievable brother.
>>
>>1404086
I heard seth alone mutter fuck atleast 3 times in the match on Sunday. I don't think the world is as pissy as you think.
>>
>>1404160
It's all about the shareholders. They want a pg product to secure their investment. They don't care the shit is performance art
>>
>>1404168
>le shareholders boogeyman

They literally either don't give a fuck about the on-screen product or they're the biggest marks of all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.