[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They call themselves the "Weeaboos"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

>They call themselves the "Weeaboos"
>>
Their gear is pretty cool desu.
>>
What do the kanji say?
>>
>>1403703

> its a WWE wants the Bullet Club name so bad episode
>>
>>1403753
Club
>>
The Club makes no sense. Styles got kicked out of the bullet club, so from a kayfabe standpoint gallows and Anderson shouldn't be his friend. Also, Bullet Club was pretty anti-japan, so having Japanese on their gear really doesn't add up.

Great looking gear though, just from an visual standpoint.
>>
>>1403753
"俱乐部"

Just the word "Club"
>>
>>1403760
>>1403765
That's a lot of lines to spell out just "Club", but thanks.
>>
>>1403759
WWE will never get that name, unless they completely buy out NJPW. Although WWE can snatch as many members of the bullet club, they'll never get the real club.
>>
>>1403768
Kanji is a weird thing.
>>
>>1403768
>"俱乐部"
https://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php?wdqchid=%E4%BF%B1%E4%B9%90%E9%83%A8
>>
>>1403703
BAH GOD IT'S THE PROJECTILE CLUB
>>
DA BOORIT CRUB
>>
They're trying so card to indirectly call them Bullet Club
>>
File: bullet club.png (2MB, 1397x742px) Image search: [Google]
bullet club.png
2MB, 1397x742px
>>1403761
kenny and the young bucks techincally kicked him out, everyone else looked suprised while it happened

also wondering when they'll allow anderson to wrestle a real match
>>
>>1403768
literal translation is probably something like "group of people to get together"
>>
>>1403782
I can't tell who's gayer, Kenny or the Young Cucks
>>
>>1403786
>Lol I made edgy comment by changing le one word
>>
>>1403799
>Unironically enjoying the Deadpool(s) of the wrestling world
>>
File: smother.png (91KB, 320x328px) Image search: [Google]
smother.png
91KB, 320x328px
Just call them the geeks

Disqualification or not, Cena fucking desiccated that jobber Anderson

Gallows has a higher power level apparently
>>
>>1403802
get worked
>>
>>1403807
What the fuck is Karl's finisher even?

I know Gallows has the Gallow's Pole which is awesome but what does Karl do
>>
>>1403809
Gun Stun
>>
>>1403809
Stungun? I think it's called that
>>
File: 1466459355613.png (275KB, 339x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466459355613.png
275KB, 339x375px
>>1403807
>that match

Anderson shouldn't have gotten close to winning, but Jesus, at least give him a bit of offense!
>>
>>1403809
rko
>>
File: too sweet.webm (3MB, 710x398px) Image search: [Google]
too sweet.webm
3MB, 710x398px
>>
>>1403809

Gun Stun (Stunner or a Cutter)

Rocket Kick (Running single leg front dropkick)

Swivel Gun Stun (Fireman's carry cutter)

Baddest Kick in the World (Running big boot)

Too Badd (Diving neckbreaker)

Bernard Driver (Reverse piledriver)
>>
>>1403809
Jumping cutter
>>
>>1403824
I think he rekt an uso with that rocket kick once

he also has a great spinebuster which he has use like twice

its the price to pay being in program with cena and samoans that they have to be meatshields
>>
>>1403814
>>1403816
>>1403820
>>1403824
>>1403830
>Karl used to do an RKO

Whelp, can't have him doing that with Le Viper around
>>
>>1403782
Does NJPW keep certain merch in Japan only, or will these smaller and darker logo Bullet Club shirts eventually be sold in North America? I'd like to buy it, but I only see it on the NJPW moonrune shop, and I don't care nearly enough to import a tank top.
>>
>>1403833
You know an RKO is just a modified Stunner, right?
>>
>>1403843
I thought a cutter and a stunner were 2 different things despite almost looking identical
>>
>>1403841
NJPW outsources their international T-shirts to an external company who makes it in the US. NJPW shop sells different merchandise than WrestlingTees, which is just a storefront like Redbubble.
>>
>>1403848
So if I want that particular shirt, I'm fucked unless I want to jump through hoops and buy it from Japan?
>>
>>1403860
You can always check ebay but yeah, most of the good stuff in JP exclusive
>>
>>1403860
Unless NJPW uploads it to their catalog on WrestlingTees, Yes, but I believe there are cheap ways to import, and they have quite a lot of merch outside shirts (which they have a very large selection) so if you find more stuff besides the tank, it might be worth it
>>
So instead of a Skull and Guns they use a Gas Mask with a japanese flag head wrap and samurai swords?

They couldn't have done better?

Also the play off the BC-4Life stuff on their makes no sense unless you know what it's a play off of
>>
much better than the white coats
>>
>>1403891
It's fine ya goof
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.