[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Lita.png (651KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Lita.png
651KB, 620x470px
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 450x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 450x581px
>>1400580
Based Lita working the teenage fangirl diva marks
>>
>>1400580
According the beaner manlet, the match last night got slashed for time at the last minute, and that's happened frequently recently. Not a lot they can do if they think they have 15 minutes and suddenly find out that have 7 just before going through the curtain. Of course the match is going to suck.
>>
BASED LITA

thank you lita
>>
>>1400580
KEK her name is literally Dumbass
>>
>>1400626
>There will never be sluts again in WWE.

Divas/Women division dead.
>>
>>1400580
>women wrestling

TY Lita
>>
She doesn't cut the matches short dipshits
>>
>>1400580
>makes sure the shitty women's devision gets as little tv time as possible
>replaces Lawyer at MITB like a champ even though she was clearly given no prep time and was also drunk
>calls the bullet club by their actual name
>over comes her weird speech impediment in front of giant crowds
Lita is GOAT
>>
>>1402542
At least that was way more enjoyable when they weren't even trying and no one pretended it's actually good instead of just focusing on eye candy.

But now hurr women are just as good and they prove it with having a good match once every half a year
>>
File: litafeet.jpg (674KB, 1135x852px) Image search: [Google]
litafeet.jpg
674KB, 1135x852px
What do they smell like?
>>
>>1404255
Like fucking feet? Who the fuck cares
>>
>>1400580
>Lita has any say at all in the length of the matches
I highly doubt that
>>
>>1400589
I could swear Paige has said before that she disobeys orders like that because she doesn't like rushing through shit..
>>
>>1400580
why's lita booking when she could barely wrestle without almost ending her career?
>>
>>1404255
snitsky has a legit foot fetish

I would sincerely love to know how he felt at that moment. Were those considered good feet to him?

Did he have to control his boner? is this why he was seated for the segment?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.