[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people are actually excited for le wacky man XD main events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: images (4).jpg (16KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16KB, 512x287px
>people are actually excited for le wacky man XD main events
He is the worst wrestler out of the three and that's fact
>>
>>1400408
But he gets to sit in the corner and watch as Renee gets blacked by Big E, so who's the real winner here?
>>
>>1400408
He'd be fine if they stopped making him try to do hardcore shit in a PG way
>>
>>1400408
He's not that bad. His match with Triple H was way better than Roman's and his feud with Seth was white hot, theh had a lot of good main events againdt eachother including money in the bank last year. Dean took some incredible bumps in the match.
>>
File: ClPkUAGUoAUMSLr-1.jpg:small.jpg (67KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
ClPkUAGUoAUMSLr-1.jpg:small.jpg
67KB, 680x510px
I figure you lads will like this notyourdemographic.tumblr.com
>>
File: they bring the treats.png (105KB, 561x418px) Image search: [Google]
they bring the treats.png
105KB, 561x418px
>>1400446
Oh I bet they do.
>>
File: ThisTriggersTheAntiSmark.png (662KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ThisTriggersTheAntiSmark.png
662KB, 800x600px
Mad?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Avx7WCYiw
Daily reminder that Ambrose is basically just a reddit joke in wrestler form.
(SHIT FINISHER BY THE WAY)
>>
Rollins carried the shield super hard.
>>
>>1400408
He's not the worst wrestler, he's just 100% out of his element with the style they've given him.
It's like if someone told Rollins to do Benoit's style. Wouldn't work, because as good as Rollins is, he's not a good hard-hitting, stiff chain-wrestler.
Dean's not Rollins level by a long shot, but he at least has his skill-set. And it's not "brawler with some dives" whatsoever.
tl;dr when you see an Ambrose match you're watching a fish out of water.
>>
>>1400479
This
>>
>>1400408
Who likes him here? Fuck him he sucks.
>>
>>1400408
Boring and soon to be new record low.
>>
>>1400408
What? You know he's still had like the best match among the three this year when he went against HHH at Roadblock, right? I definitely do feel often that the wacky man gimmick holds him back like >>1400479 said, but there are times where he just might make it work.
>>
>>1400408
Look at me I'm le edgy fag because I hate a talented and charismatic wrestler. Roman is clearly the worst of The Shield considering the fact that he fails at getting the appropriate crowd reaction, which is a wrestler's main job. Ambrose has been insanely over ever since his original feud with Rollins. If anything, they should have pulled the trigger on him way earlier.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.