[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Poetry in the wrestling industry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: The Shield.jpg (225KB, 848x702px) Image search: [Google]
The Shield.jpg
225KB, 848x702px
>Seth Rollins pinned Roman Reigns to become WWE Champion
>Roman Reigns pinned Dean Ambrose to become WWE Champion
>Dean Ambrose pinned Seth Rollins to become WWE Champion
>>
>>1400255

this picture always makes me chuckle.
>>
Only poetry I know is Misawa vs Kobashi.
>>
I thought that was big show on the lower left.
>>
>Dean Ambrose never pinned Roman Reigns
>Roman Reigns never pinned Seth Rollins
>Seth Rollins never pinned Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1403739
Me too. Based Jasethy thinks it's hilarious. Ramen is barely holding in a smile. Deanetty looks like he's ready to kill himself.
>>
>>1400255
>Roman Reigns will once more pin Dean Ambrose to become WWE champion
Battleground will be fun
>>
>>1403853
I get the feeling that Deanetty is an asshole irl and hates wrestling fans. I can't blame him. Just look at the fine specimen imitating him.
>>
>>1403851
>Seth Rollins never pinned Dean Ambrose
Pretty sure he's pinned Dean like 10 times
>>
>>1400255
Lol, Shebd
>>
>>1403926
Raymond has probably pinned Seth on Smackdown tag matches or something too.

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

PS: Seth definitely pinned Dean at that HIAC where Wyatt returned.
>>
I haven't watched in a few months.

Is Seth back to using the Curb Stomp yet?
>>
>>1403851
Rollins pinned Ambrose at summerslam 2014 and Hell in a cell 2014,
>>
MitB 2016 was chock fucking full of pottery.

>Roman is the invincible golden boy who can't be beaten by anyone and his finisher is ultra protected and never gets kicked out of.
>His first spear is avoided and sends him through the barricade, injuring him.
>He bumps the ref and knocks him out, so his second spear gets kicked out of.
>The third spear gets fucking flawlessly countered and winds up losing him the match.

>Seth Rollins betrayed the Shield by hitting his brothers in the back.
>Became a conniving, backstabbing asshole at that point who always hits people from behind.
>Wins Money in the Bank, hits people upside the head with the briefcase for several months.
>Cashes in on Roman and Brock when they're both beaten to shit, wins the championship, runs the hell away IMMEDIATELY.
>Becomes the biggest chickenshit champ you could imagine, constantly runs away, hides behind people, gets bailed out by shit like Taker attacking Brock, is in general a total chump until he's injured.
>Comes back stronger than ever exactly how he said he would, turns Roman's aggression against him and beats him clean as a fucking whistle.
>He's finally proven he can win on his own and it gives him the courage to stand up and say COME GET ME when Dean's music hits instead of taking the belt and running like he did at WM31.
>He gets hit from behind (his favorite way to attack people) with the MitB briefcase (his favorite weapon) by Dean Ambrose.

>Roman's overaggressive nature and Rollins' history finally caught up with them and destroyed them both within five minutes of each other.
>In the end, Roman Reigns defeated Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins defeated Seth Rollins.
>Meanwhile, Dean Ambrose just did exactly what he said he was gonna do.

Ah love it, Maggle.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.