[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MitB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: baby cornette.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
baby cornette.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>BEST WWE PPV IN ALONG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Really Brian?
>>
File: based.png (588KB, 720x683px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
588KB, 720x683px
But it was
>>
>>1400168
he was in the crowd so of course he liked it.
>>
>>1400168
It's gonna take a while for people to catch on that Dean is just as bad of a champ, if not worse, as Reigns. I hope tonight's Raw expedites the end of the honeymoon phase.
>>
this was a good but not great ppv

>tag match was a huge disappointment
>cena vs styles was good but not classic
>mitb match was great but not classic
>main event was weird in that rollins played a babyface overcoming the odds, ending made it great
>the rest of the matches were shit to average
>>
>>1400206
Considering the talent involved and the overall quality of the last few Ladder Matches, the MITB was a bit of a letdown, honestly. Only standout spot for me was the Michinoku on the ladder. It doesn't help that who went on to win did the least amount of work and then went on tor ruin the finish of the main event.
>>
>>1400210
>on to win did the least amount of work
he was winning, others had to get their shit in. that's how it usually is.
>went on tor ruin the finish of the main event.
ambrose cashing in on a heel who fucked him over for a long time fits the character.
>>
>>1400168
>Brian Zane
the definition of a cuck face
>>
>3/10 first 2 hrs
>6/10 final hour
not really that good of a PPV
>>
>>1400480
Why do you hate Jim Cornette? :(
>>
>>1400538
>2000+16
>using strawman arguments
I love Jim Cornette
>>
>>1400210
All of Del Rio's spots were great though. Cesaro's jumping off ladder corkscrew uppercut was great, too not people are giving him enough credit to pull it off so well. Yeah the Michinoku Driver spot is the most memorable one that is getting talked about the most, but that doesn't mean there weren't others.

Retrospectively it totally makes sense why Dean didn't do much crazy stuff in it since he didn't wanna risk getting an injury like Del Rio had happen to him after that fall.

>>1400168
It's definitely been better than everything else so far this year that isn't Roadblock unless we start including NXT. Some of the matches in earlier PPVs might have been better, but MITB was consistently good. Even Corbin/Ziggler wasn't honestly that bad if it wasn't for the fact they have fought SO many times.

What makes no sense is that they put the cash in moment above CM Punk's in MITB 2011 (how the fuck could they not remember it was 2011 and not 2014, 2013, or 2012) as the greatest MITB moment ever. The fuck?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.