[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Slam Champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Grand Slam.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Slam.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
Out of all 3 Shield members, Ambrose is the only one to have held all active championships. He's been US Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Team Champion, and now; WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

How does that make you marks feel?
>>
Wrong.

He hasn't been tag champ.
>>
File: based_observation.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
based_observation.gif
2MB, 350x197px
based
>>
>>1399450
tornado rules bitch. by that logic Xavier Woods has never been tag champ either
>>
>>1399455
It didn't count though, ambrose never defended the tag titles
>>
>>1399459
Kys perro idiot
>>
>>1399463
Gain height carter
>>
>>1399459

You seem to be right, but it doesn't make it any less stupid. Rollins and Reigns won them as The Shield. That was their faction, even without Ambrose. To label them "Rollins and Reigns" as champions is retarded.
>>
>>1399473
That's like saying Reigns was US Champ.

Brainbusters winning the Tag Titles didn't make Barry Windham a Tag Champ.
>>
>>1399447
As much as I like Ambrose he hasnt won a tag title. He was never part of the match and never carried the title. His trophy was the US title, everyone whos not retarded knows this.
>>
>>1399465
But im well over 6' ya virgin nerd perro idiot dork
>>
On the plus side, he's the most likely to win the first Shield grand slam: it's more likely he'll get a random tag title reign before Rollins gets the IC or Reigns gets the two he needs.
>>
>>1399477

How is winning a singles title while being part of a tag team, the same thing as winning a TAG TITLE while being part of a TAG TEAM?
>>
>>1399447
LE CRAZY MAN XD!!!!!
>>
>>1399495
Shield wasn't a tag team. They were a stable. At most, a trios team, but WWE doesn't really do those.
>>
>>1399505

Isn't a stable something like D-X? or N.W.O.? Factions with multiple members? The Shield was always Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns.
>>
>>1399447
>>1399473
>>1399495
>>1399510

The Shield never implemented Freebird Rules. Thus, Ambrose never counted as a Tag Champ.
>>
File: mydean.jpg (44KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
mydean.jpg
44KB, 642x361px
>>1399522
Then why is my dean holding the belt ya window licker
>>
>>1399530
Just to hold it, I suppose.
They never utilized freebird, though. Which is what makes Xavier a tag champion as a part of new day.
If they had, he'd have been a grand slam. But they never officially did, so he's not.
>>
>>1399533
How do ya know they never officially did
>>
>>1399510
>3 is not a multiple

Who the fuck taught you math?
>>
>>1399535
Because they never officially did.
Rollins and Reigns were the tag champions of the trio, whereas they gave Dean the singles belt to "run" with.
I doubt he'll go back to the tag division now, that would be a mighty regression for him. Most likely grand-slam of them is Seth.
>>
>>1399535
Ambrose never defended the Tag Titles. Ergo, not champion.

Why are you being this obnoxious Carter? You can't just enjoy this moment as it is?
>>
>>1399540
Main eventers are far more likely to win Tag Titles instead of any other midcard gold.
>>
>>1399543
Are they? With Cena and Seth having their US reigns as of late, they seem to be more inclined to drop main eventers down to those singles belts.
They've mercifully moved away from the "lets lazily cobble together two main eventers and have them run fucking train on established tag teams" bullshit.
>>
>>1399530
It's too heavy for Roman "gassed after five minutes" Reigns.
>>
>>1399549
KEK
>>
>>1399537

If you used a little bit of common sense, you'd know what I meant when I said multiple.

D-X, N.W.O., Nexus, Bullet Club, etc. were stables with more than 3 members, which is the max number of members for the Freebirds rule.
>>
>>1399553
Spirit Squad had 5
>>
>>1399510
A stable is 3+ members.
>>
>>1399556

Yeah, but that was a cop-out on Vince's behalf if you'd remember right.
>>
>>1399447
>Tag Team Champion

He's never been tag team champion you dumb mark
>>
>>1399553
nWo was originally only a 3-man stable.

As was DX.

>common sense

Sorry I'm not as dumb as you anon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.