[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE sucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 151.jpg (53KB, 498x365px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
53KB, 498x365px
>I look forward to the time when WWE gets a proper roster up and running.
>I cannot wait til Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Owens, Finn, and so on - Leave.
>I cannot wait til proper bodybuilders get back into the ring.

All I see today is WWE being sucked through a downwards spiral.
All I see today is small wrestlers, ballerinas.

>I can't wait til we get someone like Ryback, only with TALENT this time.
>I can't wait til WWE becomes WWE again, instead of a females TV drama show.
>I sit here in disbelief as the kids worship Owens, Ambrose, Balor, Zayn.
>I sit here in disbelief that the kids frown upon muscly guys in WWE now.
>One day this will all change, and WWE will become WWE again with a PROPER Roster.

WWE is dying, simply because nobody wants to pay to see somebody smaller than them perform in the ring.
In the old days, you paid to see a wrestler that was 7 feet tall and 300lbs.
Nowadays you people are paying to see someone 5'10, and 190lbs (Rollins).

Wonder why WWE is dying.
>>
This is an "hilarious" satire of IWC, but the truth is, they need the variety. I don't get why Owens=Fat is such a meme, when they have always had fatties in pro wrestling, and much bigger than Owens.

Similar too, you need guys with a bodybuilder physique and genuine power too. Because what's the ultimate demonstration of REAL STRONG? It's still the gorilla press slam. You can tell people that Roman Reigns must have super high power levels because one punch or one spear can beat anyone, but even the 8 year olds know that part is scripted. But if he can lift his opponent over his head, he is actually doing that.

Seeing a ripped face beat down a big fat heel bully is what makes pro wrestling fun. Seeing an oiled narcissist using cowardly cheap tricks to steal a win over the blue chip face is the best way to generate heat.
>>
>>1399019
what the fuck do you care what a wrestler fucking looks like, are you a faggot or something? Rollins can beat you the fuck up btw
>>
>>1399019
I actually think they are taking steps in the right direction for what you want. Their new developmental has essentially eliminated the grimyness of training and paying dues in wrestling. This is going to attract more and more legit athletes to WWE as an alternative to retirement in the long run.
>>
>>1399046
Sef pls
>>
>>1399019
Rollins is actual 6'2 but they actually under-billed it to 6'0 for god knows why, likely to make Roman look better next to him on paper if not in the ring.
>>
>>1399118
You're only 6'1 Seth, don't get ahead of yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.