[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS HIS REIGN OF TERROR FINALLY OVER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

IS HIS REIGN OF TERROR FINALLY OVER?
>>
>>1398708
no
>>
File: 1433257439923.jpg (109KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1433257439923.jpg
109KB, 960x1280px
>>1398708
No roman is here to stay. He'll be champ at SummerSlam. Can't wait for the Big Dog the superman punch Deanetty and Jasethy.
>>
>>1398724
do you even know what bury means
>>
>>1398708
For now. But he will inevitably come back. Hopefully as a heel.
>>
I really, really wanna hope they'll give him the time to tweak his character and naturally get over before they put the belt back on him.
>>
He'll be a 4-time champion around Summerslam
>>
Roman is literally gonna have zero promo time all throughout the build to Battleground. Seth and Dean will literally do all the fucking promo work while he awkwardly shuffles around

WHAT A STRONG "BABYFACE"
>>
>>1398708
No. There will be a triple threat at Summerslam. Reigns will pin Dean to win the championship and become a 4 time WHC in less than one year.
>>
>>1398708
>Summerslam
>Triple threat match
>Bell rings
>All three men act like they're gonna attack one another
>All three lay down in the center of the ring and do a simultaneous three man cover
>The Shield is the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion
>Turns out the last two years were a work against HHH the entire time
>>
File: angry bag.jpg (358KB, 1553x1651px) Image search: [Google]
angry bag.jpg
358KB, 1553x1651px
>tfw Seth comes back to a big pop and they just leave him as a heel despite injuries that bad tend to make people sympathize with a champ who had to vacate, but nope the man getting booed out of buildings since RR 2015 is a face!
>tfw Cena comes back so they turn AJ styles, who is over as a face into a heel because "muh big match John can't be a bad guy, gotta sell t-shirts!"
>tfw WWE now has 2 by the numbers superman faces instead of just one

No fued involving Cena or Reigns will really be that interesting because no one can pin them clean ever at this point.
>>
>>1399104
Cena got pinned clean twice in the last year and Reigns got pinned almost clean last night.
>>
File: ramen.png (787KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.png
787KB, 960x544px
I feel like I saw the real Roman last night, or at least, what Roman could be. The intensity of that match, the hatred on both their faces. And when Roman was talking all that shit and slapping Seth around, I fully believed and bought into him as a heel. It's the first time I've liked Roman since Mania vs Brock.

If this dude gets rid of the vest, tweaks his character, and turns heel, he'll get over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.