[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ambrose4.jpg (98KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose4.jpg
98KB, 960x540px
>people are hyped about this

No, it's terrible

Ramen will get the title at SS and might actually beat Punk's record during his 4th reign, since he will continue hold it after WM 33 when he beats Cena with 1(ONE) spear

Oh yeah, that too

Instead of the great meme triple threat we will have Cena and Reigns in the main event (after Cena wins his 3rd rumble) while Dean and Seff rot in mid card matches with Triple H and Jeff Hardy

So instead of 2 GOAT matches and stories in the triple threat and Cena vs Taker, we will get 3 average matches with no story
>>
Why does everything have to be a buildup to Wrestlemania? Man, Wrestlemania just happened, they don't have to start building for the next one until January.

Let them do their thing. I'm sure whatever shit they shovel down your piehole, you'll still eat it and smile and say thank you, and watch next year's Wrestlemania no matter what.
>>
>>1398680
Well, yeah. I wouldn't be able to sit here and complain about WM 34 for a whole year before it happens if I don't watch WM 33.
>>
File: 1429259090246.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429259090246.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>1398667
For the last fucking time Reigns vs Lesnar is the main event at WM 33. According to Vince only the Roman empire can conquer the unstoppable beast. How stupid are you op?
>>
>>1398667
It was written in his face as soon as he pulled down the briefcase. He knew from that moment on it was guaranteed to him. He only had to make it through the ladder match without getting injured.
>>
People have been saying that Roman will beat Punk's reign but in reality his two real title reigns is only half of Seth Rollins' first title reign
>>
>>1398667
The second I realised Dean was winning I knew what was coming later in the night and switched off. Looks like I was right.
>>
>>1398667
>Punk record

That's a imaginary thing
>>
According to the plans Roman was supposed to have a long title run from Wrestlemania. It's safe to assume they have been dropped because of mass crowd rejection and ratings spiraling down to 19 years lows.

There's actually little point in giving back the belt to Roman anytime soon.
>>
>>1398920
Plans change

>Yeah let's drop a guy with low ratings with another one who has even lower ratings
>>
>>1398920
And now. Deanetty will take it lower just like any time he has Mainevented raw
>>
File: Wonder Bread Queen.gif (344KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Bread Queen.gif
344KB, 500x377px
>There were people seriously deluded enough to assume they'd fucking give the Briefcase to Sami Zayn or Kevin Owens

They're never gonna be treated seriously so long as Vince continues to breathe air

Hunter has foreshadowed he wants to do another Daniel Bryan storyline but with Zayn in replacement with Bryan but they're doing a terrible job building to that shit because Zayn doesn't get any meaningful wins

Also the Authority is fucking in a state of disrepair. The idea was Hunter was gonna see more value in Owens then Rollins so he'd hotshot the belt on Owens then turn Rollins face or at least Tweener.
>>
>>1398925
and who is that???
>>
>>1398925
>>1398926
Jesus contain the butthurt FedoRamen
>>
>>1398920
>>1398925
They wanted to write Roman haters off as hardcore fans being vocal, but now that the numbers say otherwise, they are doubling back.
>>
>>1398925
Ratings are the lowest they've ever been
>>
>>1398667
>Implying Punks record will be acknowledged.
>>
>>1399027
They can acknowledge title reign length without mentioning names.
See Nikki beating AJ's reign for the Diva's Title.
Whose record was she beating? Shut up, nobody cares she's just beating it.
>>1398680
Hey at least WWE is doing SOME form long term booking that makes some degree of sense unlike 'Dolph vs Baron Corbin'
>>
>>1399037
This. He'll they even indirectly referenced Punk during the ppv when talking about del Rio cashing in at SS 2011
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.