[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you got extremely worked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Punkshoots2_crop_north.png (472KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Punkshoots2_crop_north.png
472KB, 630x420px
When was the last time you got extremely worked?
>>
When Roman kicked out of styles clash onto a chair. I bought that 3 hard
>>
>>1386978
Probably Mark Henry retiring.
That was genuinely surprising top me.
>>
>>1386978
When Dean pinned Haitch at Roadblock
>>
>>1386978
Never. I'm not some dumb mark.
>>
AJ's heel turn.
>>
>>1386978
The Club breaking up
>>
>>1386981
>>1386982
>>1386983
>>1386986
>>1387000
>>1386994
These are all good examples. Why do people still bitch about the product again?
>>
>>1387022
Because getting worked once in awhile on a 2 count or some guy retiring isn't saying all that much
>>
>>1387022
>some guy saying never
>a good example
>>
AJ and Cena segment last Raw
>>
>>1386978

Xavier Woods kicking out of the Whirling Dervish and going on to land a Shining Wizard to win.

I won't lie, I'm a fairly jaded fan, but I was marking the fuck out through that entire sequence. I just never expected they'd go that route with him and he sold the sudden "one last chance to pull this off" incredibly well.
>>
Rusev recently worked me good into thinking his leg was still in bad shape, but then he started beating up Dolph Ziggler with his crutch.
>>
I've literally never been worked. I am the apex smark.
>>
when i saw last years elimation chamber live with the thing with ambrose winning the title but then getting it revoked because ref meme
>>
>>1387056
Yeah this. Cena is such a good shit talker and considering his workrate has shot up, they fucking sold me on watching.
>>
>>1387070
When was this?
>>
>>1386978

When cena was getting jumped by the Crew and ND ran in to help. I have such a low opinion of wwe writing I was sure that cena was going to single handedly beat all 3.

>>1387108

>good shit talker

Cena is a bitch. He always breaks kayfabe and puts the other guy in a awkward position. "hurrr if you cant beat reigns you cant beat meeee" Every mark and their mother knew AJ was never going to go over, and was told to try to make ramon look good. AJ literally could have just said that and fucked up everything.
>>
>>1387149
>thinking AJ is going to start shooting on Roman
>live on RAW
this isn't Russo era WCW senpai
>>
>>1386981
He didn't kick out, AJ was pulled out of the ring. Meaning we'll never know if he would have got a three.
>>
>>1387155

i would be annoyed but i know vincie macs Samoan fetish is killing the wwe, so i am neutral
>>
>shane climbing the cell
You don't have to do this shane.
>gets up on top
Holy shit he's going to jump foley style. You got nothing to prove shane don't do it
>launches himself 30ft through the announcement table
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
>watch replay and notice airbag deployment and soft landing
Fuck! I got worked so hard
>>
>>1387297
Which was a decent way to protect AJ, honestly. Sure, the Club started it, but they never straight up pulled Roman off AJ to prevent a clean tag.
>>
>>1387146

Extreme Rules 2016.
>>
File: 1460863265596.jpg (5KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1460863265596.jpg
5KB, 220x220px
Anything involving Cena
He was better goneā€¦ Should've stayed gone for good
>>
>>1386978
When Mark Henry gave that retirement speech then raped Cena
>>
File: phil.jpg (41KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
41KB, 229x343px
>>1388456
>Anything involving Cena
>>
When SashA+ made Izzy cry. I legit got mad for a sec before i remembered I'm not a sad cunt
>>
I got worked by Brock being out of half the match following the epic announcer table spot against Rollins and cena. Thought he was actually hurt :p
>>
I got worked when i was 7 and i heard Ric Flair was good and not a complete joke in the ring
>>
>>1386978
I had to stop watching and go to sleep out of sheer disappointment when Cena went over Owens at Battleground.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMu_VU_OOg

I actually fell for this. You had to see it when it aired
>>
>>1390228
How the fuck did I miss this...
>>
>>1386978
Triple H attacking Shawn Michaels right before Summerslam 2002
>>
>>1387107
That got me good
>>
When sting got kicked out of the horsemen. I was livid as a kid.
>>
>>1390228
>when he gives the belt back to john thinking he didnt earn it
wow i almost had a tear. great dude i hope his son is gonna be on WWE some day
>>
>>1390228
>>1390232

Literally the second fucking reply
>>
>>1388456
I'm begging you to have intercourse with someone of the opposite sex.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.