[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to Meltzer, Dean house shows are doing roughly the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

According to Meltzer, Dean house shows are doing roughly the same numbers as Roman house shows, even though Roman's house shows have more star power and are are held in better cities

Roman's house shows have AJ, Seth, Cesaro, Del Rio, the New Day and Sheamus

Dean's house shows get Owens and Zayn. Second-last match in Dean's last house show was a Zack Ryder match. Second last match in Roman's last house show was Cesaro vs Del Rio
>>
>>1385802
Based Owens and Zayn bringing in fans with their blood feud
>>
>>1385802

>>1385802

I don't see the problem here. Even to a markie Mark Deans show looks better. KO and Zayn have heat. Rider was just the Intercon Champ, but is still a good face. If anything it looks bad for Dean, since the ebil wwe fans have come to the point where they will start chanting nonsense when Ramon is wrasslin.
>>
>>1385822
>If anything it looks bad for Dean,

...what fuckin' mental gymnastics did you use to come to THAT conclusion?
>>
File: 2016-05-31-09-57-19-49396414.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31-09-57-19-49396414.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>1385822
>it looks bad for Dean
>bad for the midcarder
>bad for the cheap investment that he was
>>
>>1385822
You'll have to explain your logic to me, buddy. How does this look bad for DEAN, a midcarder who has never held a title and defended it (lol US title run) and is treated pretty much like a joke?
>>
File: damn.gif (2MB, 367x245px) Image search: [Google]
damn.gif
2MB, 367x245px
>>1385898
>a midcarder who has never held a title and defended it
>>
>>1385822
>if anything it looks bad for dean
Fucking hell Romark
>>
File: BvxCSoRIYAAOMWN.jpg (53KB, 571x507px) Image search: [Google]
BvxCSoRIYAAOMWN.jpg
53KB, 571x507px
>According to Meltzer
>>
>>1385913
>hatposting

The numbers don't lie FedoRamen.
>>
>>1385903
Oh right, I forgot about the intercontinental title. Who has it now? The Miz?
>>
>>1385955
Yeah, he is not defending it currently because he is shooting a new awful WWE Studio's movie
>>
>>1385970
They probably wanted to keep it off the show since all the midcard guys are in MitB
>>
>>1385999
>Zack Ryder is doing fucking nothing
>>
>>1385802
post source faggot.
>>
>>1386023
hi FedoRamen

http://www.topropepress.com/news/28710/recent-wwe-attendance-figures
http://www.pwmania.com/cody-rhodes-focused-on-the-list-more-rumors-on-roh-stars-signing-with-wwe-wwe-attendance
>>
>>1386037
>May
>implying I don't like Deano
You're still a faggot for not posting the "source" in the op.
>>
>For WWE, the company averaged 3,900 in house show attendance and 9,000 in Raw attendance. Numbers last year were 5,600 in house shows and 8,400 for Raws, however if you take out comps the monthly average was 4,693. For this year, we won’t have the paid breakdown because of how the WWE has cut back on releasing information. The number will be available in about two months, but regular house shows appear to be down 30 percent from last year and Raws appear to up seven percent.

>Numbers for both the Reigns and Ambrose tour ended up being roughly identical, both being right at 3,900, which indicates the value of the championship has never been less.

Nice "draw" you got there, Vince.
>>
>>1386046
I'm not OP of the thread you fucking dullard
>>
>>1386048
>I'm not OP
then you're OP's nigger.
>>
>>1386020
Instead of having Miz drop the title, they decide "fuck it, keep the damn thing till your back". I would have wanted Ryder to win it again and at least do something with it, even if it was to drop it to another guy.
>>
>>1386050
Do you even know what you're mad about son?
>>
>>1385802
Dean puts in more effort in house shows nowadays and he also has KO/Zayn.
>>
>>1386242
>Kev outdrawing Ramen

How will the Romarks ever recover?
>>
This is why Vince is a billionaire. Instead of focussing everything on Roman, he pushed Dean heavily as the #2 face to give himself a backup option.

Bravo Vince.
>>
>>1386260
>pushing Dean heavily

You don't even believe this.

He had what, 10 straight PPV losses?
>>
>>1386271
Ugliest selfie you've posted yet shortstack
>>
>>1385802
>Roman has the fucking New Day, current hot-as-fuck tag team who move merch like monsters
>AJ, guy who moves great merch and in a heated feud with Cena
>Seth, returning Champ

>only doing the same as a cooled-off midcard geek

Honestly it's getting somewhat embarrassing.
>>
>Second-last match in Dean's last house show was a Zack Ryder match.

So is confirmed Vince is trying to sabotage Dean at all odds?
>>
>>1386047
>house show tickets down by almost one-third in a year

Based Roman working the marks
>>
This is all part of Vince's strategy, once nobody watches wrestling anymore he's going to kill himself.
>>
>>1386020
>>1386052
He would have nobody to work with but other jobbers. KO, Zayn, Ambrose, Cesaro, Del Rio and Jericho are working the MitB match, Rusev is already working with a jobber, Apollo Crews and Baron are not well known enough to work a title and they're getting exposure feuds with Sheamus and Ziggler. Who do you want Ryder to work against, Darren Young?
>>
>>1386991
I'd be down for any of the Social Outcasts getting a shot.
>>
>>1386262
Not even close to 10. He lost at Fastlane, Roadblock, and Mania then won 2 in a row.
>>
>>1385903

Did he ever successfully defend that title? I honestly wasn't paying close attention to anything in that shitshow company after the Rum Bowl, but it seems like the very next IC Title match was him losing it back to Chubby Chubby Choom Choom
>>
>>1386047

>Less than 10,000 in average RAW attendance

Jesus fuck. What happened to this company? What happened to this industry?
>>
>>1387595
...that gif is the finish TO a title defense m8

>>1387581
Ambrose lost all of his PPV matches from MITB 2014 until Extreme Rules 2015.
>>
>>1386991

>He would have nobody to work with but other jobbers

Business as usual for the IC Championship then
>>
>>1387613

>...that gif is the finish TO a title defense m8

I could have swore that's when he WON it.
>>
>>1387617
He won it at TLC
>>
>>1385802

Deanetty isn't a draw. No matter how many Meltzer reviews you post. He was given the ball to run with when Roman was out with his nose "injury" and ratings were still consistently low.
>>
>>1387660

With that said, it's impossible for anyone to be a "draw" because the writing is horrible all around and people have lost interest. Rightfully so. You overweight neckbeards going back and forth over how good Dean would be in the spotlight are idiots, no one wants to watch the show at all.
>>
>>1387660
>it's Dean's fault that Reigns spent 15 months killing the ratings
>>
>>1387667
>no one wants to watch the show at all.

Nobody wants to watch the bad show that's spent over a decade+ ordering people to like what you're told to like?

YOU DON'T SAY?!
>>
>>1385913
>I'm terrified of a journalist
ah you're on of those types.
>>
File: vince6.jpg (25KB, 454x350px) Image search: [Google]
vince6.jpg
25KB, 454x350px
>>1387605
>What happened to this company? What happened to this industry?
pic related happenede
>>
>>1385804
Le fite 4eva XD
>>
>>1386260
That delusion.
>>
>>1387581
And what about all those PPVs before Fastlane/Roadblock
He lost at all those. Nice selective narrative.
>>
>>1387910
Kys
>>
>>1387941
>He can't afford a subscription to Wrestling Observer
>He has to ask his mom to up his allowance to pay for the WWE Network
>>
>>1388119
> le meltzer wootists randomly spazzing out and start projecting
Wait. You.. actually pay money to listen to his garbage?
Please tell me you are rusing me

Do you also own a 4chan pass?
>>
Based ambrose being a bigger draw than Reigns and Cena
>>
>>1388254
>/wwe/ shitter REEEEing at Meltzer because he contradicts Vince's revisionist history
>>
File: 1444652387316.gif (190KB, 200x248px) Image search: [Google]
1444652387316.gif
190KB, 200x248px
>>1388264
> paying a subscription to le meltzer

> willingly giving monetary compensation to le meltz then bragging about it online
>>
>>1388273
Kek
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.