[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hate for Molly Holly? I heard that some of the claims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ngq887qm50a478mg.jpg (13KB, 368x390px) Image search: [Google]
ngq887qm50a478mg.jpg
13KB, 368x390px
Why the hate for Molly Holly? I heard that some of the claims of her scamming a church are fabricated by some troll
>>
>>138326
She looks pretty.
>>
>>1383262
It's one person

The fucking same person always

Girl is class act, even New Jack likes her.
>>
>>1383284
>even New Jack likes her
Damn that's a rarity.

She was very cute back in the day.
>>
>>1383262
>some troll
Dude she had (possibly still has) an absolutely deranged and obsessive online stalker
>>
>>1383262
>some
They're all fabricated. She's a lovely woman.
>>
>>1383262
no one hates Molly Holly. Maybe that queer Carter does though
>>
She has a fat ass

So. Okay by me
>>
>>1383324
We'll get rid of him very soon on Sunday.
>>
>>1383262
All of that shit is literally one guy with Dean mark tier autism. He has about 30 YouTube and Twitter accounts as well as a blog dedicated to slandering her.

She's a sweetheart and one of the best female wrestlers WWE ever had. Nobody hates her except that one mentally ill retard.
>>
>>1383330
>thinking Carter will actually honour the bet
>>
>>1383335
Probably is Deanmark. He'll even go as far as say "Literally who" to dodge his guilt.
>>
>>1383336
Then he's a liar and he's not a man of his word and we'll never let him forget about this.
>>
>>1383339
You're just giving him what he wants
>>
>>1383341
Maybe, but he claims to be a man of his word. So if doesn't own up then not only did he discredit himself but everyone here will eviscerate him for being a faggot.
>>
>>1383358
He has already lied about this before. He said he would leave if Dean lost at Roadblock.
>>
>>1383362
True, but we have leverage on this one. I have this claim screencap. So no matter what he'll never escape his humiliation.
>>
>>1383358
>everyone here will eviscerate him for being a faggot.

So nothing changes?
>>
Molly Is based. Rare example of a woman who is actually a good wrestler. Actually innovated her own finisher, which is more than a lot of men can say. And on top of all that, she's a sweetheart too.
>>
>>1383364

He'll claim it's a shop. The goalposts will always move, brother.
>>
I never liked Molly. I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. She's just there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.