/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you react to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: UaIeay6.jpg (26KB, 284x209px) Image search: [Google]
UaIeay6.jpg
26KB, 284x209px
How did you react to this?
>>
>>1383130
It was awful. WWE's ECW was pretty awful before but that was the final nail on the coffin, so i stopped watching the ECW brand
>>
Jumped the shark after it just jumped the shark.
>>
File: Tripfags.gif (1MB, 377x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tripfags.gif
1MB, 377x240px
>>1383130
Sunday can't come soon enough
>>
>>1383146
I'm not even going to leave a friendly reminder here. People and Carter get it by now.
>>
>>1383152
>inplying anyone would kill themself over wrestling
>>
>>1383151
Get what?
>>
>>1383130
Based.

Better feud than the one he had to last DX and Ramen.

I liked how Vince trolled Lashley too.
>>
>>1383158
Not hard being better then two extremely awful feuds t b h
>>
>>1383157
Of your eminent self-destruction.
>>
>>1383157
>Carter is this fucking obtuse
>>
>>1383167
It was good.

It didnt drag on and Lashley did well as a near unstoppable force.
>>
>>1383170
I find you tiresome ya dweeb
>>
>>1383146
Should be posted in every thread
>>
>>1383181
This.
Also this >>1383169 until Sunday.
>>
>>1383152
Tsim is literally you
>>
>>1383187
Shut it nerd
>>
>>1383175
Eh. Anything involving a non-wrestler pinning a wrestler is fucking retarded and should never happen especiallly when it's for a championship. But Lashly himself was pretty good
>>
>>1383190
Yeah, it seriously devalues the championship when that happens. Ex: David Arquette
>>
>>1383190
>Anything involving a non-wrestler pinning a wrestler
Only reason Vince pinned him was because of Umaga and Shane. Vince almost never gave an offensive in the matches. It works as a Boss using his employee and son to humiliate the man that humilated him at WM.

It was also great because Lashley wasnt pulling shit like Super Cena did at the time.
>>
>>1383200
See>>1383197
Not that the ECW revival belt meant much after RVD lost it but whatever
>>
>>1383205
True about that.
>>
>>1383197
It doesnt.

If anything the desire to get back the championship at any cost gives it legitimacy.
>>
>>1383219
Yeah, but that very rarely ever happens.
>>
>>1383225
Its not like Vince actually defeat him, Umaga alone was already a huge threat but then you add Shane who has always been considered a wrestler.
>>
>>1383236
It was still a 60+ year old non-wrestler holding a belt, which is fucking retarded
>>
>>1383251
It made sense for the feud built, in Vince eyes his hair was his most important possesion so since Lashley took it from him Vince would took Lashley´s most precious possesion.

Him losing was better than have another odds defying asshat.
>>
>>1383258
Wasn't Trump the main reason Vince lost his hair?
>>
>>1383260
Vince was gonna escape but Lashley got him, besides it wasnt like he would seek retribution in Trump but rather the man that made him lost the bet.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.