/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you think he'll turn on Bray and get his own persona?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Luke_Harper_in_April_2014.jpg (1MB, 2846x2847px) Image search: [Google]
Luke_Harper_in_April_2014.jpg
1MB, 2846x2847px
When do you think he'll turn on Bray and get his own persona? I think they'll give Bray a title run with the The Wyatt Family and he'll eventually turn on him.

I can see him getting treated like Kane was to Undertaker. In this case it would be what Harper is to Wyatt. They make him a threatening monster heel (literally) that the baby face has to fight. Of course Harper has more talent than Kane has in his pinkie toe.
>>
He did pretty well in is underrated IC title run.

Hell be fine.
>>
>not having Harper break out of The Wyatt Family as a blue-collar face
>>
>>1382966
Too bad Kane destroys Harper on the mic and has more charisma in his nail than Harper
>>
PUSH HARPER.

He's too good to be background scenery for Bray.
>>
>>1383040
>>1383003
>>1382998
>>1382997

These are the same fags that will be shitting on him in two years when he has a title shot
>>
>>1382997
>Hell be fine.

NO. YOU'VE GONE AND FUCKED IT YOU CUNT. HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF MEME MAGIC?

OH MY GOD LUKE, RUN!!!!
>>
>>1383041
Anyone hating on based HarpGOAT. If that happens to me then please end me anon.
>>
File: Smug overload.jpg (47KB, 780x636px) Image search: [Google]
Smug overload.jpg
47KB, 780x636px
>>1383042
All according to keikaku.
>>
>>1383044
Guy sucks on the mic and has no charisma.

GOAT my ass.
>>
>>1383049
OH NO! ...that's wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB3SL7KeV5M

>no charisma

Go to bed Vince you've got a RAW script to write that you'll throw out an hour before showtime
>>
>>1383003
'no'
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.