[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW RATINGS DIP BELOW 3 MILLION VIEWERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 9

File: Roman_Reigns-confetti-sur.0.jpg (47KB, 702x395px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns-confetti-sur.0.jpg
47KB, 702x395px
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-raw-ratings-dip-below-3-million-viewers-214581

>The show did 2.96 million viewers, the lowest for a non-holiday episode of the show since 1997
>8 p.m. 3.04 million viewers
>9 p.m. 3.11 million viewers
>10 p.m. 2.76 million viewers

ROMAN WILL KILL THE WWE WITHIN 5 YEARS IF VINCE DOESN'T DO SOMETHING
>>
TAKE THE BELT OFF THAT SAMOAN VANILLA PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>1382211
>Based Roman working the smarks again
>>
Of course /asp/ smarks and neckbeards don't know there was an elimination NBA game last night. Lol. And the neckbeards who do watch wrestling was watching the e3.
>>
people tuned in the for the SHEBD segment and then tuned out hahaha
>>
>>1382219
Keep making excuses. You're going to be doing it for a long time.
>>
>>1382219
based Roman can't beat the NBA games

truly a draw.

smarks BTFO

Stone Cold Steve Austin could beat NBA.
>>
>>1382219

This sort of shit didn't hurt the ratings nearly as bad back when the product was good. Just admit the WWE is utter shit and brought this on themselves from over a decade of colossal mismanagement.
>>
fun fact, ratings this time are going to be 2.1 or lower
>>
File: 180px-PennLeft.png (50KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
180px-PennLeft.png
50KB, 180x191px
>>1382219
>19 years apart
>tons of different sports matches throughout the years
>tons of different champs
>and somehow the record low dip from 19 years ago is repeated during the reign of a vanilla island nigger

Bruh.
>>
>>1382219
>WWE literally the single largest pro wrestling company in the world
>ratings dip to match one of the worst periods in company history
>literally the same levels WCW had when it died

Oh yeah, I'm sure the one NBA game and E3 this year were particularly huge and it's not just years and years of increasingly bad booking and burning out the fanbase.
>>
>>1382253
This
>>
>>1382211
Not a surprise. Nothing ever fucking happens so people are willing to tune out and watch other shit. I haven't watched a single second of Raw in weeks and I'm missing nothing.
>>
>WWE Raw drew a 2.03 TV rating, down 11 percent from last week’s 2.28 rating.
>>
>>1382211
Roman is literally doing negative business right now.
They can't even cite house show numbers, because he's flopping there, too. I think the only field in which he excels is merch, but that's just because he's massively promoted.
Fucking Mitch the plant would sell more shirts if it was as pushed as he is. And numerous other wrestlers DO with less of a push.
>>
>>1382354
This.
Time to swallow your pride vince and stop with the shoving of ramen down everyones throats.
>>
Wasn't Dean in the main event though?
>>
>>1382396
Shut up dwarf
>>
>>1382409
Friendly reminder.
>>
Vince will push him no matter the ratings
>>
>>1382409

spic
>>
http://prowrestling.net/site/2016/06/14/wwe-raw-rating-for-the-june-13-edition/

Monday’s WWE Raw scored a 2.03 rating, down from the 2.28 rating the show drew last week.

In two fucking months of title reigns this worthless piece of shit has sunk the company to WCW lows

RECORD LOW
>>
Deanetty and Jericho to blame
>>
>yfw Roman stays on Raw
>yfw SD starts pulling 3.0+ ratings
>yfw Raw dies
>>
>>1382551
AJ and Cena drew in 2.76 million viewers
>>
He is not a bad guy or a good guy!
He is the wrong guy!
>>
>Push a guy no one wants
>Give him a character that in no way feels authentic
>Have him cut long drawn out promos, despite his frankly awful mic skills
>"gee i wonder why he cant draw a dime"

And this is just the bare basics. I'm far from the first to say it, but Ramen is just Diesel 2.0
>>
I'm not a good guy
I'm not a bad guy
I'm the record low ratings guy
SUFFERIN SUCCOTASH YA GOTTA BELIEVE DAT JACK
>>
>>1382594
>Ramen is just Diesel 2.0

I hate that comparison. Diesel was much more over than RR.
>>
>>1382594
>Have him cut long drawn out promos

When?
>>
>>1382611
Yeah, i'll give you that. Its not perfect, but theres enough to make a quick dirty comparrison.

>cliche bad ass character with zero depth
>even bare striking resemblence to one another
>company is at a point where its hitting new lows
>>
>>1382358
How can he swallow his pride if he's being deepthroated by a huge Samoan cock?
>>
>>1382216
>>1382217
>>1382224
>>1382242
Its not only reigns, its the entire fucking show. It's boring, the shield guys are killing it. WWE being PG makes it worse, its just fucking all shit.
>>
You fucking autistic fags. No matter who is champ, no one is a draw. Not even BMJ can save WWE. Think about what i just said WWE's biggest star can't save WWE. I bet you even Stone Cold can't save this shit fest. I'm just enjoying this record low ride till it ends.
>>
>>1382211
>ROMAN WILL KILL THE WWE WITHIN 5 YEARS IF VINCE DOESN'T DO SOMETHING

[Indie darling manlets] WILL KILL THE WWE WITHIN 5 YEARS IF VINCE DOESN'T DO SOMETHING
>>
>>1382358

>WAHH IF VINCE STARTS PUSHING SAMI ZAYN AS THE TOP GUY MAYBE PEOPLE WILL TUNE IN

Are you obese guys really this delusional?
>>
>>1382839
>>[Indie darling manlets] WILL KILL THE WWE WITHIN 5 YEARS IF VINCE DOESN'T DO SOMETHING

And you're wondering why NXT is the better show
>>
>>1382839
It doesn't matter if you are indie or homegrown, WWE needs to fix their booking, anyone can get over the crowds with just the right booking, chicken heels are killing the heels and never pinned babyfaces are killing the faces
>>
>>1382852

>the better show

Only smarks watch that garbage.
>>
>>1382211
Hopefully Big Cass will get a singles push and become "the guy" in his place.
>>
>>1382855

I was just meme'ing around. The reason I stopped watching weekly is cause the writing is garbage. There's a lot of people I like but I simply can't endure watching this stuff for 3 hours. There's a lot of bad television out there but none of it lasts 3 hours a week and not a lot of people have patience for that let alone when the writing is the worst it's been in decades. The writing is formulaic, and they way they set up future feuds is so dumb, heels get pinned on a weekly basis and are made to look weak, but they come up big on the PPVs, if you watch one RAW you pretty much have watched them all in this day and age.
>>
>>1382856
>>Only smarks watch that garbage.

So you're saying that RAW is the better show in 2002 than SmackDown during its early Brand Split years?
>>
>>1382860
>if you watch one RAW you pretty much have watched them all in this day and age.

>Someone opens RAW
>15 mins of the same boring wankery
>Someone interrupts
>Another someone interrupts the someone who interrupted
>A match is going to happen but not before we go to commercials for 10 minutes
>Steph emasculates someone
>Multi-man tag team match in the first hour after 30 mins of commercials
>2nd hour kicks off with one of the shieldetty members getting a full entrance
>More talking and nonsense that no one really cares about cause either way all 3 of them are boring on the mic
>Another Steph segment
>Low carders go on and waste 15 minutes of everyone's time with a roll up win despite wrestling in a 2 minute match in between commercials
>More commercials
>Divas go on
>Another shieldetty member shows up to bore everyone
>More commercials
>A talk segment to kick off the third hour
>2nd divas segment
>New Day go out and waste 20 minutes of everyone's time with the latest twitter memes
>Maybe the IC title will go back to meaning something one of these years
>Maybe Rusev and Lana will come out and waste 15 mins in a meaningless feud you just know he's going to win
>A filler match right before the main event with no consequences whatsoever
>Main event that runs over 11 pm
>That sinking feeling of regret when the logo shows up at 11:15 pm and you realized it's 3 hours of your life you will never get back
>>
>>1382860
Hopefully with Smackdown on the same channel they will cut RAW back to 2hrs
>>
>>1382873

>5 hours of wrestling weekly without NXT and PPVs
>On a PPV week, there's potential to watch 10 hours of wrestling

Even if the biggest of smarks can't keep up with this. They need to fix up their writing.
>>
>ppl said royman sux so much ass
>"based roman working smarks"

its like telling roman worked us all by pretending to be shit

but the problem is he is not pretending at all
>>
>>1382884

The show is garbage. No one is going to watch even if Stone Cold comes back and wins the title cause the writing is atrocious.
>>
>>1382354
Reigns doesn't even sell a lot of merch, the New Day "for her pleasure" Uni-horns outsell all his failed catchphrase shirts.

>>1382843
>pushing somebody the crowd actually likes who is entertaining

Pfft. It'd never work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWZ32YTFw4

(FUN FACT: this was the most viewed RAW in almost 3 years)
>>
the thing is that there aren't any casual fans only the hardcore fans and those fans dont want him, and by ignoring them vince has basically said go fuck yourself and now people just stopped watching
>>
Funny thing is if Punk had had his way and Chris Hero got called in instead of Roman, we'd be experiencing record-setting high rating right now and the product would be bigger than ever in spite of being PG.

Good job, Paul, you played yourself.
>>
>>1382219
>Raw hasn't went up against a major sporting event in 19 years
>>
>>1383024
>this is what Phil faggots actually believe
>>
>>1383024
>chris hero

hell id rather see broken matt delete hardy desu
>>
>>1383105
>would rather see a washed-up Jannetty than one of the best wrestlers in the world today
>>
Based Roman working the investors.
>>
>>1383124
>one of the best wrestlers in the world today
>chris hero

i cant relate to kassius ohno man, sorry
>>
>>1383166
Can I tell you a story Investors?. It goes a little something like this. A long, long time ago, in a land far, far away, there was a little boy named Roman Reigns. (sexy smile to the pop) Roman Reigns had magic beans. Those magic beans sprouted a giant beanstalk. So lil ole Roman, he climbed that beanstalk. Would you like to know what he found? He found a goose that lays golden eggs, a magical harp, and a pile of golden coins, but oh, no, there was a giant protecting all that treasure, so Roman Reigns said, screw that treasure, I’m going to kick that giant square in the mouth! Wham, bam, thank you ma’am! The giant’s teeth are down his throat! As the giant was picking himself up, Roman, he prepared for the fight of his life. But the poor little giant, he walked away all cowardly.
Proving that he is the only loser in the entire kingdom! That whole part about being a loser, I’m talking to you pal. Believe that!
>>
File: 2016-05-31-09-57-19-49396414.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31-09-57-19-49396414.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>1382821
>ratings dip during Rollins's reign
>"hurr hurr hurr, Rollins isn't a draw, it's all his fault"
>ratings dip during Reigns's reign
>"b-but it's not his fault, the whole show staggers"

tippity toppity kek
>>
>>1383024
>>1383124
Hey Chris, maybe if your fat ass would have lost weight, you'd still be in WWE.
>>
>>1383216
>"I've never watched any of his matches"

OK

>>1383285
Nice meme.

This was his final NXT match: if only he got to wear a push-out vest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM8s6hYGMoE
>>
>>1383302
i did, hes no different than the likes of colt cabana man sorry
>>
>>1383326
They're literally nothing alike you senseless dumbshit
>>
>>1383329
calm down Chris Spradlin

not my fault you got fat and released from THE promotion
>>
>>1383361
>le "you're the wrestler" meem

Oh, did you run out of steam already?
>>
hahahahah its funny because sooner of later he will lost the title and the pop will be incredible.

You cant only survive with girls that supports you because you´re good looking or guys that think that thery are cool for support a hate superstar.

The reality is Roman isnt a bad wrestler but WWE killed him with a pathetic booking
>>
>>1382992
b-b-but d-bry isn't a draw t-t-they just l-like the chant

BACK ME UP ANTI-SMARK BROS
>>
When will you stupid neckbeard fat fucks stop blaming it all on Roman? It's not Roman's fault. It's the fault of smarks. Smarks who HHH and co. have continuously been pandering to for the past few years. The product is currently as smark centered as it's ever been. The 95% of marks don't give a shit for AJ Styles. They just care for Cena. They don't want to see AJ Styles v Cena. AJ Styles is boring as fuck and doesn't belong in the WWE. Neither do all of the other shitty generic indie shitters who have inundated the WWE within the past year or so. Do Roman v Cena instead and watch as the ratings go up. Replace all of these boring skinny indie shitters with wrestlers who have values that marks actually appreciate and the ratings will go up. WWE is doing horrible on the ratings chart for no other reason than the fact that it's being targeted to a niche audience. I stopped watching because it has become boring as dogshit with the influx of all of these dry, charisma-less indie fuckers who can't do shit besides put on a good wrestling match. Myself and all of the other people who have stopped watching do not give a single shit for a good wrestling match. We care for entertaining wrestlers. This is why ratings are down. The majority of the audience are being presented with a product that is boring as fuck. Boring as fuck because the entertainers / wrestlers are B-O-R-I-N-G.
AJ Styles
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Boring version of Festus and the other bald midget
Ambrose
Women's wrestlers instead of divas
Aiden English
Big Cass
Enzo Amore
Kalisto
Gotch
Breeze

Why would marks give one single fuck about any of the above wrestlers? Why would they tune in week after week to watch any of the above wrestlers? They have no reason to. Those wrestlers are all boring as can be and are lacking any of the qualities that appeal to marks. Marks, the 95% of the audience, are all that matters. It bewilders me as to why WWE continuously panders to the 5% of the audience that are smarks.
>>
GET THE BELT OFF HIM
>>
>ratings go up
>HAHA BASED ROMAN SMARKS BTFO
>ratings go down
>I-IT'S NOT HIS FAULT IT'S THE INDY MIDGETS!
>>
>>1383434
>5%
>95%
It bewilders me how delusional people can be. Next time you pull numbers out of your ass at least try to make them a little bit realistic.
WWE tries and fails to pander to those "5%" because they are a lot more than that.
>>
>>1383434
''Smarks'' as you call them constitute 60% of WWE fanbase. If they stop watching, the ratings drop, which is exactly what's happening.

Besides, PG boring Roman has been the center of all WWE storylines for the last 2 years. If he's the center, no matter how good the rest is, people tune off, which again it's what happening.

Roman isn't disliked by smarks only.
Look at youtube, which goes for casuals.
A video pushing Roman Reigns as the top guy on the mic got 80% dislikes.
80% of the viewers hate Roman, because he's shit.

Sami Zayn, Enzo, AJ, Kevin all get great pops. The one the crowd doesn't want to see, gets booed out of the building everywhere, gets low reviews is Roman.

Further evidence? Smarks hero Daniel Bryan is the biggest draw of the PG era.

Now take your rants about indie midgets elsewhere. They are based on nothing but your delusions.

Indie midget Daniel Bryan is a draw, boring PG Roman is a draw-away.Nobody wants to see a guy that always wins with a crappy move.

Roman fans are a minority that would like anything WWE decides to push. They are low IQ Pajeets. It's pointless to pander to you because you are going to like it regardless.
>>
>>1383434
this has to be a parody of an anti-smark, right?

>the ratings are smarks fault
fucking lol
>no-one cares about AJ Styles
merch sales say otherwise
>>
Indy midget Daniel Bryan outsells Roman in 2015 despite not wrestling and not being pushed.

>indy midgets are not a draw, Roman is

Then why kids love Daniel?
>>
>Ratings are down
>Blame it entirely on the most visibie aspect of the promotion - The top guy

This is a clear cognitive bias and proof that /asp/ is too stupid to comment on WWE's booking.
>>
>>1383496
You blame it on the one that the crowd has been vocal they do not want to see. Hence Ramen.
>>
>>1382211
RECORD LOW

WHEN WILL SMARKS LEARN
>>
>>1383467
Smarks are turning wwe into an indy fed. Aj fags is over with fat geeks like you, fat geeks like you make up the majority of the wwe fanbase who watches this every monday. Them ratings will continue to get lower because of this.
>>
>>1383525
PREACH IT BROTHER

ROMAN IS THE GUY ROMAN EMPIRE FOREVER
>>
>>1383461
Youtube is smark central you fuck. You ever heard of ywc? The same smarks you see bitching everywhere bitch on youtube also. Im telling you the majority of the wwe fanbase are fat comic loving nerds, normal people dont watch this shit.
>>
>>1383529
Wait, I thought we were 5%?
>>
>>1383461
You do know Youtube has a huge nerd community right? I mean what do you expect, the entire wrestling community on youtube are composed mostly of smarks. Have you ever seen the number of smark podcasts? No your indy midget was never a draw and these shield fags aren't either. Neither is Cena,
>>
>>1383531
The majority of the live audience are smarks. The majority of the people who watch raw are manchilds. Kids don't watch wwe, it's not cool. Come on people, smarks have taken over wwe, thats why are you getting your favorite indy manlet on tv.
>>
>>1383539
>majority of fan base are smarks
>smarks don't like roman reigns
>roman reigns gets pushed
>tv rating drops

So what's the problem?
>>
>>1383529
>>1383531
yeah he can't keep the story straight for shit

>smarks are 5%
>smarks are the majority

FedoRamen has a low IQ
>>
>>1383549
But those ratings dropping are mostly the last remainder of normal people/nostalgic attitude era fans tuning out. You know smarks would watch this shit no matter how bad it gets. WWE is catering to you fat geeks, but they will never push the indy manlets for stardom because what WWE wants is normal people watching, and they want people like roman to be that attraction. The problem WWE is considered nerdy and fake by normal people. So WWE is screwed, tough luck Vince.
>>
>>1383525
>aj styles merch is selling out constantly
>"it's le fat geeks"
Vince is laughing his way to the bank whilst you shitpost
>>
>>1383560
Are you Indian by any chance?
>>
>>1383531
>>1383556
Who the fuck is fedoramen? Is he some tripfag? Fuck roman, we smarks make the up the majority is this fanbase, we should get what we want.
>>
>>1383561
Of course he is, he is making lots of dollars out of you fat geeks. Keep buying into his shitfest.
>>
>>1383567
>making lots of money
>smarks are ruining the business
pick one I guess
>>
>>1383561
And why you think that is? Smarks are the majority who give Vince money.
>>
>>1383560
FedoRamen pls.

This is youtuber thatbeautifulpunk

WWE fan
hates Roman

you are proven wrong as usual and that's because you have a low IQ

now stop with the mental gimnastics
>>
>>1383571
>smarks give more money than casuals do
>pandering to smarks is bad for business
hmmm
>>
>>1383569
Why you think he says he doesn't give a shit about the rating you fat geek? He knows you'll continue to watch and make him money despite how bad it is.
>>
>>1383576
so then what are you trying to argue? if vince doesn't care about ratings, smarks give the most money etc. then why would they remove smark wrestlers?
>>
>>1383574
Vince and company are dumb.
>>
>>1383576
most of us aren't watching, that's why viewership is down
>>
>>1383577
This right here nigger.
>>1383578
>>
>>1383580
You might not, but other fat smarks are and they are giving him tons of money. He doesn't care about ratings.
>>
>>1383583
>he doesn't care about ratings
He'll care if they go below 2 but you're right, they're still one of the highest rated weekly shows on TV.

So begs the question, if Vince doesn't care why does this board always shitpost about ratings?
>>
>>1383583
he's losing 100k viewers every week

he might not care but WWE now is a public company, if they can't draw, investors pull off

also he has to pay a 2.5 million salary he has to give to Roman when that worthless piece of crap can't draw 2.5 million viewers

plus all the others
>>
>>1383573
What does this proof? One little fangirl that thinks like you, just go to the fanbase of wrestling pocasts and see the true autism. Also why the fuck are so obsessed with this romanfaggot? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them this no life geek. How would you know who i am? We are anons here. btw im Triple H.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>1383590
>Also why the fuck are so obsessed with this romanfaggot? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them this no life geek. How would you know who i am? We are anons here. btw im Triple H.
you having a breakdown?
>>
>>1383590
you can google Roman Reigns fans and find they are all fat, manchild and ugly

it disproves your argument

that's all I care about, making you look like the cretin that you are
>>
>>1382211

SMark my words, the ratings will come back up when the Wyatts return.
>>
>>1383591
yeah he is,

he's recognizable on an anonymous imageboard

he's bad at maths

his arguments disprove each others

Ramen caused the lowest rating since 1997

FedoRamen on Homicide watch
>>
>>1383587
Hey im telling how it is. I read this somewhere and that's how he thinks.
>>1383586
Because this be 4chan, the most autistic site of them all and plus were bored.
>>
>2nd hour

Put the belt on BMJ

WWEWHC open challenge every week
>>
>>1383596
he cares

proof of this is that he's sending WWE employees on podcast to tell fans to stop booing him

further proof is that he lowers the audio on PPV to lower the boos

further proof is that he has videos on the WWE channe trying to put him over

and reports say he's in full panic, because Cena is not selling as much merch as in the past, and Roman is still miles behind, making him a net loss as investment

he cares.
>>
I don't think Roman's bad in the ring, I just believe the WWE haven't given us a reason to give a single fuck about him. That's what I think the problem is. Would it help if Roman becomes somebody's lackey a la Big Cass?
>>
>>1383607
Big Cass is on the same spot as Roman Reigns in 2014

He'd get booed to oblivion once he gets pushed while Enzo jobs at Superstars
>>
>>1383560
Attitude ended FIFTEEN YEARS AGO bud. Those fans were long gone over a decade back.
>>
>>1383608
At least in terms of Big Cass and the tag team division, The Vaudevillains are still being built up as well. I thought The Vaudevillains would fall by the wayside after Enzo's injury, but they remained in the title picture.
>>
>>1383434
Literally every single person you listed is more entertaining than Reigns in-ring and better than him on the mic.

The state of FedoRamen

>>1383608
Cass is actually capable of being entertaining on his own, tho.

And he's pretty underrated in-ring.
>>
>>1383620
Big Cass showed he could hang as a solo competitor when Enzo was on the shelf. Whether or not it means WWE pull the trigger on his solo run sooner is to be seen. I hope not, though. Enzo & Cass and The Vaudevillains have helped boost the tag team division. I got sick of seeing The Usos every week win in the exact same fashion. Hopefully American Alpha and The Revival aren't too far away.
>>
>>1383627
I was actually referring to his solo run when Enzo broke his leg in NXT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH_QHrPJv1w
>>
>>1383627
He's admittedly shy as fuck on the mic. He mentioned that on Stone Cold podcast.

They can't be divided.

WWE's chance with Cass is to bring back toe Cruiserweight title so that Enzo has something for himself and make the promos for Cass heavyweight run.

Or find him another manager, turn him heel and push him as heel.
>>
>>1383647
For someone who says he's shy, he certainly does a more than solid enough job. Maybe having Enzo is helping build his confidence. Maybe he just blocks out the crowd like most theatre performers do.

On another note, I've never listened to the Stone Cold podcast. Is it any good?
>>
>>1383654
>Is it any good?
yeah, the actual podcasts are usually better than the WWE produced ones
>>
>>1383654
Yeah.
Again, consider there are over 200 episodes, so topics may be various. Sometimes he's not talking about wrestling.

Sometimes he does commentary on current ppvs, sometimes he just invites past wrestlers and talks about backstage things.

I generally listen to the latter two and those are good. Really looking forward to the one with AJ.

Jericho's podcast is good as well provided you pick the right episodes.
>>
File: 1462159343515.jpg (32KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1462159343515.jpg
32KB, 625x626px
>>1383434
>I blame the fans for how vapid the product is
>waaahhh why cant everyone else eat shit and like it like I do!?
>>
>>1383917
It's funny 'cause all the guys FedoRamen named are far more charismatic than Reigns
>>
>>1383920
Anon

I'm pretty sure Mitch the potted plant has more charisma.
>>
>>1383525
>Smarks are turning wwe into an indy fed
Thats because WWE cant build talent for shit, the last time they build were the Shield guys and that was one Punk´s idea and two not nearly as successful in the long run.
>>
>>1382211
ITS OVA!
>>1382216
And fuck you spic,your balding queer ambrose is at the same level of faggotness.
>>
>>1383599
>Wanting a recap of Cena´s reign of terror.

Just as bad as Ramen.
>>
>>1383951
Seth & Dean were both accomplished indy guys
>>
Dean tanked the ratings again. Every time.
>>
>>1383967
Shit.

Then Miz?
>>
>>1383974
Would you really count that glorified career midcarder?
>>
>>1383980
Well that just speaks of the state of this company.
>>
>>1383986
Big E, Rusev & Bray are probably the biggest homegrown successes of the NXT Era
>>
>>1383988
Doubles confirm.

Sadly none of them has been in the ME picture so they are still around Miz tier.
>>
I'm surprised that 3 million people are still interested in wrestling in the first place
>>
It's not just Roman's fault, the product as a whole is just boring as fuck now. There is literally 0 long term planning in anything to do, so there is no reason to keep tuned in. Take this Cena AJ "feud". Like anything else, it will last 3 weeks, they'll have their match on PPV and both move on. It's completely meaningless, and will do nothing for either of them. And that's the problem as a whole, literally everyone is a midcarder. They're all bumping along in these pointless month long feuds that no one can get behind or give a fuck about.
>>
>>1384009
Its almost never the talents fault. No matter how great a talent is, if the ones booking them are lobotomy patients then of course theyre going to flop.

Look at Seth for example. There was a literal mountain of hype behine him cashing in. The raw after mania with him holding the title is the highest rated episode in 5 years iirc.

So what do they do? Execute the classic McMahon philosophy of "Heels are never allowed to look like a threat" and book him like a bed wetter.

No shit the ratings tanked after that. Nothing makes marks tune out faster than a chickenshit heel champion. Nothing makes smarks tune out faster than watching a guy they had high hopes for get flushed down the toilet.
>>
>>1384031
>Nothing makes smarks tune out faster than watching a guy they had high hopes for get flushed down the toilet.
This. The only reason I even follow WWE right now is due to AJ Styles. They've done nothing but make him look like a geek losing two major feuds. At the very least he should've won the Jericho feud. After Cena makes him look like a loser I'm gonna check out for awhile.
>>
>>1384038
I still cannot fathom why he lost to cool dad at Wrestlemania.

And AJ might just survive his feud with BMJ. He's been allowed to put more people over in the last year and a half. KO lost his feud and he's been doing fine.

Wouldnt be surprised if he got a 1 out of 3.
>>
>>1384047
>KO lost his feud and he's been doing fine.
He hasnt.

He was upper midcard during the Cena feud but after that he regresed to midcard and lost all the mommentum he got and got buried endlessly by Deanetty.
>>
>>1384119
He's still featured on TV every week, gets mic time (one of about 6 superstars who actually does) and is always on PPVs.
>>
>the shieldettys are killing WWE

Glorious times.
>>
>>1384122
So has been Fandango and breeze except the PPV part.
>>
>>1384119
>Held the IC title multiple times
>Featured in two top feuds with WWE's two top guys
>One of the few talents to get consistent mic time
>Regularly main events raw and always on ppv's
>One of the few NXT guys to win Vince over

Yeah really buried.
>>
>>1382219
Can confirm. Am neckbeard and was watching E3
>>
>>1384154
>IC meaning anything
>So irrelevant that the current champion can go film a movie with it.
>Top
Only Cena.
>Adam fucking Rose has ME RAW.
>Win Vince over
>Lost most of his feuds.

Yeah fucking berrie.
>>
File: 7HZwcCb.jpg (120KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
7HZwcCb.jpg
120KB, 600x900px
Just imagine a shield triple threat at WM. Worst WM main event ever. These fuckers supposed to be the future but they fucking the company up. I got to admit even the indy manlets are more entertaining.
>>
>>1384162
Because all three shield members have been booked like utter dogshit

>Roman given 0 character, a limited moveset and crammed down the fans' throats with unholy fervor despite repeated fan backlash
>Dean losing every feud he's been in and being given le wacky guy XD gimmick
>Seth wins the title then promptly having his balls cut off. Booked like a bed wetter who cant even tie his shoes without the authority
>>
>>1384154

>Held the IC title multiple times

That's the surest indicator of being a glorified jobber. Call it the Wade Barrett Rule.
>>
Anti smarks on life support.
>>
>>1382211
Wait a minute, these numbers are higher than they were in November, and higher still than what Seth pulled as champ. Go back to hating Roman elsewhere Seth
>>
>>1384189
Except KO got a clean win over Cena. Hell of a lot more than Barrett ever got.
>>
>>1384210
More like the entire wwe fandom on life support.
>>
>>1384210
Anti-smarks are just trolls or marks who never grew up and realized wrestling is fake.
>>
>>1384232
It was a fluke pin with nothing at stake, Cena made it clear after trashing his ass two times in a row and AA´d him back to the midcard.
>>
>>1384047
>I still cannot fathom why he lost to cool dad at Wrestlemania.
to have Jericho looking strong for Ambrose(who was actually buried at wrestlemania)
>>
>>1384303
Sit down ya fucking mark. You do know wrestling is fake right?
>>
>>1382211
HAHAHAHA SAOMAN NIGGER CHAD BTFO
>>
>>1383370
looks like you run out of breath already, hero

work on your cardio with roymen
>>
>>1384384
So?

The bury is real.
>>
>>1383992
Bray was a main eventer for most of 2014
>>
>>1384224
>ratings in November are higher than June

Romarks do not understand stats do they?

>higher than what Seth pulled as champ

Sure, if you ignore the ONE MILLION VIEWERS difference.
>>
>>1385075
Hero wrestled a 3-hour Gauntlet for ALS charity earlier this year.

Ramen can't even go 3 minutes in the Royal Rumble.
>>
Here's a fun game.

Reread this entire thread and mentally replace every instance of the word "smark" with "cuck."

/asp/ is now 100% more entertaining
>>
ROMAN BTFO
>>
>>1382219
>Last week: Lol /apehoop/ and hockey you stupid smarks, wait until next week
>This week: Lol /apehoop/ and E3 you stupid smarks!
How long until the trolls run out of excuses and realizes nobody likes Reigns?
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.