[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Reportedly Reaching out to Former Talent for Brand Split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

>– WWE has been reaching out to a number of former talents over the last week or so to see their interest in returning to the company once the brand split begins in July.

>– The Amazing Red was scheduled to be part of the WWE’s Cruiserweight Classic. Unfortunately Red recently suffered a broken ankle, and had to pull out of the tournament.

>– Triple H is currently in China, overseeing some WWE tryouts.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-wwe-going-after-former-talent-for-brand-split-amazing-red-was-supposed-to-be-in-the-cruiserweight-classic-more/
>>
>>1382044
>more washed up has beens
>subhuman chink signings
Ew
>>
File: 8807706_orig.jpg (50KB, 550x603px) Image search: [Google]
8807706_orig.jpg
50KB, 550x603px
>Brand draft
>"STAND BACK THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH"

How hard would you mark?
>>
LOOK OUT FOR A BROTHER NERO RETURN
>>
Bets?

>I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE COOL
>Dude weed lmao flips 420
>YOU SUCK
>>
File: sell.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sell.webm
3MB, 640x480px
amazing red is one of the best sellers of all time
>>
>>1382057
The Master Lock Challenge returns famalam
>>
>>1382044
Sign based MVP.
Guy can still go.
>>
>>1382057
The first two I bet will have been contacted. Angle would be a very interesting one.

>>1382073
That's a good call.
>>
>>1382057
I doubt Angle desu
>>
File: mvp.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mvp.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>1382079
He was just fired from Lucha underground. I see no reason not to sign him. MVP is still a solid worker, and can be used to help put guys over. Maybe get a midcarder title run as well. He would be a decent vet signing.
>>
MVP, RVD, Hardy Boiz, Christian
>>
>Triple H is currently in Chyna

Fucking necrophiliac
>>
>>1382088
Christian literally just confrimed his retirement
>>
>>1382088
Christian had to retire due to concussions. Isn't Matt and Jeff locked into TNA for a while? Plus I don't think wwe will ever trust Jeff ahain.
>>
>>1382052
Oh look, it's Roman Reign's brother's pimp.
>>
File: katie vick.jpg (57KB, 532x355px) Image search: [Google]
katie vick.jpg
57KB, 532x355px
>>1382090
>>
>>1382088
>Implying the Hardy Boyz.

Say what you want about Brother Nero shit, but there's no way they'd go back to being midcarders/upper mid when they're main eventers with full creative freedom elsewhere.
>>
>>1382095
But are they getting paid for their BRILLIANCE? Coke is expensive, man.
>>
GOOOOOLLLDDBERERRRRGGOOOOOLLLDDBERERRRRGGGG
>>
>>1382098
They build that house in the video all by themselves. So I assume they've either kept their funds safe(Matt more likely.) or they're getting every last dime TNA can offer. Either way it doesn't look like they're too bad off.

I know I wouldn't go back jut to chase the IC or US title again.
>>
>– Triple H is currently in China

Jesus christ, can't he let her rest in peace
>>
>>1382104
Kek'd
>>
Ryback and Cody Rhodes confirmed coming back r-right?
>>
At first I was excited about a possible Hardyz return, but then I remembered that WWE would just waste them and we wouldn't get anymore based Brother Nero promos.
>>
>>1382095

You can never have too much meth money.
>>
Jeff Hardy has stated that he'd like his last match to be at mania, doing a similar thing to Shane
>>
>>1382086
Why the hell does he get fired from everywhere? Is he a massive dick backstage or something?
>>
>>1382044
>Triple H is currently in China
TOO SOON
>>
>>1382346
He got fired from LU because of some stupid contract thing. Like he was talking about what is going on in LU and they got worried about spoilers or something stupid so fired him.
>>
>Angle
too worn out
>RVD
Hope he brings Sabu with him
>Hardyz
Literally the only reason TNA exists now
>Mr. Kennedy
Possible so long as Orton stays gone
>Goldberg
Old plus he hates Vince more than anybody
>Carlito
okay
>The Rock
Wrestlemania only
>Christian
Too busy having fun with his best buddy

Also whatever happened to pic related?
>>
>>1382361
Vacant hasn't been seen for a while.
>>
I hope its more ECW guys

They should bring back Tommy Dreamer or Rhyno again
>>
>>1382346
And he got fired from TNA because he suggested to TNA management that they bring in Hernandez to join the BDC turns out Hernandez was under contract to LU when he made his return on tv
>>
>>1382095
They literally said they wanted to retire in WWE
>>
Surprise draft pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qw6rzN-uZE

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>1382363
What are you talking about? They just gave him a world title run like seven months ago
>>
Drew Galloway
>>
>>1383273
you didn't post an image, numbnuts
>>
Pretty much everybody worth a damn who could return is already killing it elsewhere

>>1382057
>Carlito
>2016

Why do people want this?
>>
>>1383272
Hopefully he doesn't perform, but takes the role of either a GM or Ring Announcer.
>>
>>1383314
>yfw he manages his proteges
>>
File: 325.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
>>1382057

I WOULD BE SO HAPPY
>>
File: Can't Help But Laugh.gif (2MB, 142x200px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Help But Laugh.gif
2MB, 142x200px
>>1382104

Fuck you, I laughed
>>
>>1382395

I never understand why they didn't see too intent on holding on to Rhyno. I guess his ECW-esque gimmick doesn't fit well with PG, but they had let him go long before that.

Maybe he just wanted too much money, or couldn't stand management's perpetual bullshit, but he's always been a solid worker capable of having good matches, and is a goddamn terrifying human bean. Really, if you put him and Brock side by side, and I didn't know Brock was a shoot fighting champion while Rhyno wasn't, I'd probably be more scared of Rhyno.
>>
>>1382044

>WWE has been reaching out to a number of former talents over the last week or so to see their interest in returning to the company once the brand split begins in July.
>First episode of Smack!Down
>Main event is a match for the newly reestablished and therefore vacant World Heavyweight Championship
>Originally supposed to be John Cena vs Samoa Joe, but someone had jumped Joe backstage and injured him
>Paul Heyman (Smack!Down's GM) comes to the ring, implies implications about how convenient it was for Cena to have Samoa Joe be hurt
>But no matter, Paul wrangled up another wrestler to face Cena
>Static hits, guitar riff, LOOK IN MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How hard do you mark?
>>
>>1383343
Rhyno had a pretty solid run in NXT last year
>>
File: steiner-brothers.jpg (18KB, 299x290px) Image search: [Google]
steiner-brothers.jpg
18KB, 299x290px
>>1383316
American Alpha = Steiner Bros.
>>
>>1383316
American Alpha = Hass and Shelton Benjamin
>>
>>1383343
Rhyno ran for public office. Seriously. I think he won.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (14KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
14KB, 240x300px
>>1383318
So would I
>>
>>1383389
They're already better than Haas & Botchamin ever were
>>
I can't wait for them to call back Benoit!
What is he doing these days anyway?
>>
>>1382057
Angle won't ever wrestle in a WWE ring again. At best you might get an American Alpha call-up and a new Team Angle.

I don't understand people wanting Carlito back either. He fucking sucked. A memorable look and character, sure, but he fucking sucked. As a wrestler and as a person.
>>
>>1383426

Outside of the WWE, Carlito has shown he's actually a good wrestler. He's not even close to as talented but its kind of similar to Del Rio - really fun whenever he's not in a WWE ring, a check-drawing unmotivated waste of space whenever he is.
>>
>christian

He is retired and recently released from a performer contract, so nope.jpg
>>
>>1382073
>>1382086
Everywhere he goes, they fire him the first chance they get. I'm guessing he's just more trouble than he's worth.
>>
>>1382346
Very bad business sense
>>
>>1382361
Christian can never wrestle again. He's in the same boat as Corey Graves, too many concussions
>>
File: ll.jpg (107KB, 800x1054px) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
107KB, 800x1054px
they should get this guy and galloway
>>
>>1382361

Goldberg is pretty much confirmed for a WM33 match with Bork.
>>
>yfw they get the young bucks to side with balor as the balor club and feud with aj and the gay community over who is the real club
>>
File: 8j5pDdo.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
8j5pDdo.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>1384098
Are you the anon who this comment in one of the reigns thread last week? Why do people keep saying this about Goldberg? Brock vs Reigns is pretty much guaranteed for WM33. The Roman empire overcomes the unstoppable beast Lesnar. In Vince's mind that's perfect booking. Goldberg vs Lesnar most probably SummerSlam or Survivor Series
>>
>>1384142
>Brock vs Reigns is pretty much guaranteed for WM33. The Roman empire overcomes the unstoppable beast Lesnar
pls no. Vince has to have given up on Ramen by then. he HAS to
>>
File: 1430795784544.jpg (72KB, 594x412px) Image search: [Google]
1430795784544.jpg
72KB, 594x412px
>>1384145
Do you honestly think vince wasted the last two years pushing and protecting roman just to have a pathetic shield triple threat at WM? He has lesnar under contract and he's going to feed him to Reigns clean.
>>
>>1384091
he was in wwe?
>>
>>1384278
>In July 2006, Hutter signed a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), where he wrestled as Derrick Bateman.

Yes
>>
File: 1465577699761.jpg (111KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1465577699761.jpg
111KB, 642x361px
>>1383277
You must be a manlet because everything is over your head
>>
>>1383272

Tbqh I'd rather have him walk out with JR and lawler and beat the fuck out of the announce team and take their jobs
>>
>>1383431
>Outside of the WWE, Carlito has shown he's actually a good wrestler.

This. Watched him main event some local event a few months ago, it was a great match.
>>
>>1382057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlzn8RUU7WQ
>>
File: zach_gowen_render_wwe.png (744KB, 714x1119px) Image search: [Google]
zach_gowen_render_wwe.png
744KB, 714x1119px
Is it his time to shine?
>>
>>1384450
>Le roid man screaming in my ear for 3 hours

I'd rather an hero
>>
>>1382101
They probably pay to be on TNA. That or they are paid in cocaine. Jeff Hardy has lost every cent he's ever made more than once.
>>
>Brian Kendrick
Very likely since he just wrestled in NXT
>Carlito
A few months ago he said he'd come back if he was paid enough
>Chris Masters
Currently in GFW, I don't know if there's a contract there
>Justin Gabriel
Could happen
>Paul London
Don't know what he's doing atm
>Gregory Helms
TNA
>>
>>1384690
>Justin Gabriel
Isn't he LU's bitch?
>>
File: carlitowithhisnattycrew.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
carlitowithhisnattycrew.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>1382044

>WWE has been reaching out to a number of former talents over the last week or so to see their interest in returning to the company once the brand split begins in July.
>yfw this crew debuts and wrecks shit
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>1384690
>>Paul London
blacklisted
>>Justin Gabriel
is signed with lucha underground and their long contract.
>>
>>1384728
they call themselves the wellness club
>>
>>1382081
The Pittsburgh Pirates are having a Legends of Wrestling night off the 27th. Wrestlers included are Kevin Nash, the Nasty Boys, Tito Santino, Booker T, and Angle. It seems possible that he might be coming back.
>>
>>1382057

AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOOOOOOOO
>>
File: mean street pose.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mean street pose.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mVe7Br4AEA
>>
>>1384951
Fug I forgot about Shelton X Benjamin

He's been wrestling in Japan too so I'm sure WWE will have a boner for him.
>>
>>1384972
How will Vince be able to tell him and Apollo Crews apart
>>
Well if it's anything, in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO-NFrXgfAE&feature=youtu.be

Trish Stratus says she's coming back to be a manager

So, "Former Talent" isn't exactly male wrestler exclusive.
>>
>>1384976
shelton will have to have gold hair again.
>>
Worlds greatest tag team charlie haas and shelton benjamin please
>>
>>1384988
haas retired and is studying to be a doctor.
>>
>>1385000
Seriously? Well fuck, good for haas. I wish him the best
>>
>>1384728
Pls bring Scott Steiner back
>>
So, there's a lot of speculation about who could come back and still wrestles, but could anyone unretire to come back?
>>
>>1385007
yup
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/3/31/4167868/charlie-haas-announces-his-retirement-from-pro-wrestling
yea it was pretty sudden but yea pretty much good for him and
>>
>>1382052
>Smackdown gets Cena, Steph and Brock
>Raw gets Hurricane and Jericho
>2002-04 nostalgia split

I'd be ok with this
>>
>>1384690
Kendrick's NXT match was one year ago.

>>1384951
>>1384972
>>1384988
>wanting Shelton back

I take it you haven't seen his "work" in ROH & NJPW.
>>
>>1385318
>Kendrick's NXT match was one year ago.
he's in cruzwalt tournament though
>>
>>1385325
I keep forgetting about that.

Maybe we'll see based Tajiri on SD too?
>>
File: Seth-Rollins-knee-injury.jpg (25KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
Seth-Rollins-knee-injury.jpg
25KB, 540x390px
>>1383277
Here's the exact moment he won the title
>>
>>1385318
I think most people want Shelton back because of one match, and what he could do in the multi-man matches. He was Kofi before Kofi was around.
>>
>>1385539
>was

Your tense here is the important part: he doesn't have it anymore and got exiled to NOAH.
>>
>>1383390

I'm okay with this.

Damn it. Now I want to see Rhyno debut as Gary Johnson's surprise running mate after Johnson turns on Weld, and then Gore Trump and Hillary at a debate, then turn on Johnson himself and become the EXTREME President we all deserve.

Though Kane is more likely to be the Libertarian enforcer. Which I am also okay with
>>
>>1385588
What about Scott Steiner for president?

I hope someone saved that pasta of him doing his inauguration speech.
>>
>>1385592

This would also be acceptable.

I'd also accept Johnny Mundo if he starts every press conference with the "I'm Johnny Mundo and I..." schtick he had going with The Miz. And if he gives a three hour State of the Union speech that is, every year, about how great his abs are.
>>
>>1383346

>Main event is a match for the newly reestablished and therefore vacant World Heavyweight Championship
>At the beginning of the night state that it's Cena vs Joe vs a mystery opponent in a Triple Threat.
>Main event time
>Cena and Joe come out and await the mystery opponent
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHU5D2O31vs
>He was faking his head and neck injuries to be able to rest up for this opportunity even though it makes negative sense in kayfabe for him to be faking injuries years before the brand split was announced

How hard do you mark?
>>
>>1385610
>At the beginning of the night state that it's Cena vs Joe vs a mystery opponent in a Triple Threat.
>Main event time
>Cena and Joe come out and await the mystery opponent
>https://youtu.be/M6g4D4dStmY
>He was faking his death and double murder as a work
How hard do you mark?
>>
>>1385588
Nigga gary johnson way 2 high 2 pass wellness
>>
>>1382094
underrated post
>>
>>1382057
I hope to god Angle comes back. If it's done right it could be a GOAT moment.
>>
>>1384673
Fatass detected
>>
>>1385618
>full blown heel persona
>his son helps him to win the title
>>
File: Disco Inferno.gif (954KB, 325x243px) Image search: [Google]
Disco Inferno.gif
954KB, 325x243px
Do it.
>>
>>1387046

that's Fandago, bro
>>
Please re-sign Cody.
>>
>>1384976
Crews is much, much bigger
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.