[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We have signed Damien Sandow What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: about[1].jpg (90KB, 370x490px) Image search: [Google]
about[1].jpg
90KB, 370x490px
>We have signed Damien Sandow

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1382038
>the cuck in OP's pic

Who?

>"Damien Sandow"

Who?
>>
>>1382038
You love it.
>>
>>1382038
That you're a cunt faggot

[Spoiler]sage goes in all fields
>>
Literally who?
>>
Who?
>>
They haven't had a show yet and they're already better than TNA.
>>
Who?
>>
Literally
W
H
O
>>
Who?
>>
How come Sandow gets to keep his WWE name?
>>
the samefagging in this thread is hilarious
>>
>>1382070
He's not, he wrestles under Aaron Stevens, people refer to/advertsie him as Damien
>>
>>1382070
>>1382074
>>1382075
Who
>>
>>1382074
The samefagging in this 'board' is hilarious
>>
>>1382074
who is?
>>
Full Sail cucks ITT.
>>
>>1382038
when I heard of wcpw I thought it was just a meme and all the what culture dudes were gonna be the ones in tights I was in, then I found that it was gonna be a bunch of no-names who actually know what theyre doing so I dropped it, then I heard of sandow and if they bring in one more person that has actually been popular with the wwe fans Ill actually give it a shot, ryback, rhodes, punk dont care just one more wwe dropout and ill give it a shot
>>
They have BASED Jay Lethal defending the ROH World Title so it should be good
>>
Who is this semen demen? OP
>>
>>1382038
WHO ?
>>
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
>>
How are they getting so many decent indie names? Like where the fuck are these funds coming from? Are clickbait faggot sites really this profitable?
>>
>>1382345
what culture has tons of money.
>>
>>1382345
indie wrestler's don't really earn that much desu
>>
>>1382345
They have a lot of money from their parent company
>>
>>1382345

They are probably getting over a million views perday on average with all the What Culture channel shit, which is something like $1000 per based on the 1k views = $1.

Not enough to run a full wrestling company, but they can probably pay a couple of indie guys enough to show up once a week.

Also its good pr for them, What Culture is getting bigger by the day, at the least they can take some baseline pay for getting more exposure.
>>
>>1382478
They also get money from their awful clickbait site
If you google anything wrestling related they are always in the five first results
>>
le
>>
>>1382488

Easy to forget about that, but yeah they got enough money to pay some indie guys and rotate them out for some weekly wrestling show. Hell they could start to sell merchandise from the indie guys.
>>
>>1382478
They're the buzzfeed of wrestling m8, they make advertisement and click profits
>>
>tfw going to the show on Thursday

God I hope it doesn't flop
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.