[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awwwwwwww, cmooooooooonn.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: reman2.jpg (76KB, 900x460px) Image search: [Google]
reman2.jpg
76KB, 900x460px
Awwwwwwww, cmooooooooonn.....
>>
>>1381811
I'm not a bad boy
>>
>>1381811
I'm not a good girl
>>
I am the dude
>>
I AM THE NIGGA WOOAAAA
>>
This ain't boring...
>>
File: aguy.jpg (75KB, 460x722px) Image search: [Google]
aguy.jpg
75KB, 460x722px
>>
I fucking hate the way he delivers this promo.

>Awwwwwww come ooooooon.......
>I'm not a bad guuuuy...
>I'm not a good guy.
>I'm just. The Guy!
>>
>>1381887
Best catchphrase of the decade
>>
>>1381887
Dean used to be a drug addict, drug dealer and lived in poverty.

You see my dean has overcome the odds that life has dealt him. He truly knows what it means to work for something. He has struggled just to live meanwhile Chad jock faggot Reigns has literally had everything in life handed to him.

Dean Ambrose has been dreaming of becoming a pro wrestler his whole life. This is his passion, this is what he was fucking born to do.

Reigns is a failed football player who went to WWE simply because of his last name. Reigns doesnt give a damn about this business. He doesnt give a damn about the fans and hes simply doing it for money.

This shows clearly through his lackluster matches and lifeless promos. Reigns thinks wrestling is beneath him. He'd rather be at the NFL right now. My Dean knows nothing else though. Dean knows one thing, and thats wrestling. Dean Ambrose was born to be a WWE champion and I guarantee this will be true real fucking soon. HHH loves him.

>2015: Year of The Rollins
>2016: Year of The Reigns
>2017: Year of The Ambrose
>>
He's awesome. What the fuck is the problem /asp/?
>>
>>1381924
Vince pls
>>
Fun fact, seeing yesterday Raw highlights, Vince is going to turn the entire roster heel until we cheer for Roman.
Which isn't going to happen anyway.

Prepare yourself for Ambrose heel,cheered.
>>
>>1381914
i think it's fine not to give a shit about wrestling, goldberg had a great entrance and his peak was worthwhile, same as lesnar, except now he's just shitting up the joint.
I think deano being all those things you said makes him not really care and just follow orders and just "be there". He won't really stir up the pot cuz he doesn't really care.
>>
>>1381924

He can't sports entertain and doesn't deserve the belt
>>
>>1381943
You know Roman is probably the biggest enhancement talent WWE has had in years.
>>
>>1381952
more like an anchor dragging the company into the abyss
>>
>>1381952

You mean like a jobber?

They should turn roman into a heel and a jobber

>he keeps losing to top card wrasslers
>"well its fine I lost to [wrestler] but i still won the title from the game, triple HHH"
>starts cheating in the ring, doing traditional heel shit
>if he wins, he should win dirty

Turn roman into a heel because he already has nuclear heat
>>
>>1381943
Only bitter smarks don't cheer for Roman
>>
>>1381924
/asp/ is full of overweight spic losers
They will never cheer someone good looking
>>
>>1382143
This, /asp/ies and /woo/tists wished girls would wet themselves by their sheer presence alone like Roman does.

They try to shit on Roman for being a failed NFL player while being colossal failures their entire lives and wouldn't even make it on their high school's football team.
>>
>Hour one started with 3,043,000 viewers, then increased slightly to 3,109,000 in the second hour, before dropping off 2,758,000 in the third and final hour. Raw lost 351,000 viewers from hour two to hour three.

LITERALLY
RECORD
LOW
RATINGS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.