[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is winning the MITB Briefcase and why is it pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: Based Owens.jpg (31KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Based Owens.jpg
31KB, 630x420px
Who is winning the MITB Briefcase and why is it pic related?
>>
Because there are no alternatives.

>Ambrose 'Lunatic Cringe' is a boring dweeb with no charisma, unfortauntely down to bad booking
>Del Rio is a vanilla midget now that his personal announcer and limo is gone, seriously, why is he here? he should be mid card
>Jerichos there to put over new talent, he wouldnt want to take MITB
>Cesaro is a boring baldy whose only redeeming quality is meme uppercuts, the suit is dumb shit aswell
>Sami 'ISIS' Zayn too babyface to do anything worth a shit
>>
He's a great worker and knows the business really well so he is well received in the back. He also always gets a pop when his music hits and is heralded as one of the most entertaining people on the roster by casuals and smarks alike.
On the other hand, I'd understand if dean won just for that shield fued.
>>
>>1381603
I think Dean will win just so WWE can cash in on that shield triple threat.

>Reigns retains until at least the next WM
>Dean wins money in the bank
>Rollins wins Royal Rumble
>Dean cashes in at WM to make the match a triple threat for the belt
>>
>>1381602
He is stripper
>>
File: stonecold.gif (914KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
stonecold.gif
914KB, 400x272px
>>1381621
>mfw Dean becomes the third person to not successfully cash in.
>>
>>1381627
I can see this happening before they let him win it
>>
>>1381621
I honestly think Owens will win it, I've always seen MITB as more of a heel thing.

>reigns holds until summerslam
>main event of summerslam is a triple threat between the shield members
>ambrose wins, finally after all his trials and tribulations the summer of dean has arrived
>owens cashes in and gets crazy heat
>>
>>1381602

>Jerichos there to put over new talent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1381651
(You)
>>
Man I hope if Dean wins he stops being the most boring thing on the roster.
>>
>>1381586

I'm kinda hoping for a Wyatt interference and subsequent victory.

The briefcase on Bray could work very well indeed. They could do the "Wyatt interference" -video cut every now and then on whoever holds the WWE title, and there'd always be the question of whether it's a MITB cash in, or just a random Wyatt interference. You could send in every Wyatt member against the champion that way every now and then on critical moments, and then on occasion have it culminate into Bray actually cashing in.
>>
>>1381602
>Del Rio is a vanilla midget
>Del rio
>a midget

What are you? 9 feet tall?
>>
>>1381586
I wanna sniff his stinky armpits
>>
>>1381665
He also says Ambrose has no charisma and that Cesaro is boring.

Obviously not in his right mind.
>>
dean would be the best pick. just because they can use him for a triple threat at summerslam.
>>
>>1381638
I'd be happy with this. I want to see champ owens.
>>
>>1381719
No he woulnt.

They could still book Dean as a runner for the tittle witouth MitB.

Owens makes more sense since kayfabe he is of lower power level (Given he has jobbed to Dean endlessly)
>>
>>1381586
Deans obviously winning it.
>>
>>1381767
Dean is way lower than Owens currently.
>>
>>1381586

Are his eyes supposed to be that close together or did creative just book them that way?
>>
>>1381586
Owens is a fat faggot and isn't winning shit because he doesn't fit the profile Vince wants for a champion/face of the company
>>
>>1381790
No.

Sure Owens beat Cena in his first match but its obvious that Dean is a upper midcard to ME status while Owens has regresed to midcard.

I really hope i get swerved at MitB because last night Owens was killing it at commentary which would fit really well if he is Mr MitB.

Giving Dean the briefcase is like that time it was given to Cena.
>>
Owens is the only one of the 6 who didn't successfully grab the briefcase on RAW or Smackdown and has by far looked the weakest

He is totally gonna win it, their holding off Deanetty's push until the Royal Rumble JAHNNN
>>
>>1381621
If they want the Shield triple threat, they'll do the shield triple threat with or without a briefcase.
>>
>>1381789
Obvious friendly reminder Carter.
>>
>>1381586
The surprise 7th entrant, of course, returning from injury.
>>
>>1382096
saved, dean mark is a bully
>>
>>1381621
>gets pinned by one (1) spear
Would mark
>>
File: 1465079628829-asp.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
1465079628829-asp.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>>1381586
>Who is winning the MITB Briefcase and why is it pic related?
>>
>>1382232
Have sex.
>>
File: 1465688089379.jpg (90KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1465688089379.jpg
90KB, 800x532px
>>1381602
True
>>
If you don't think Deans winning it you're clearly a manlet dwarf nerd.
>>
>>1383133
See this >>1382096.
>>
>>1381586
Should be Owens desu
The Shieldettys should all fuck off back to developmental or indies
>>
>>1381814
Nobody in this match, besides Alberto, does.
>>
File: 24e.png (11KB, 451x383px) Image search: [Google]
24e.png
11KB, 451x383px
does everyone really hate Ambrose as much as it seems? I admit he's been booked poorly, but I never thought he was that bad.
But, now everyone seems to want Dean not to win MitB, despite a shield triple threat. I thought people would at least be somewhat interested in that.

Also I've been on and off with my keeping ups with WWE, but I do catch ever ppv.
>>
>>1383446
He's booked like shit and his wrestling is just really really bad. His wacky line is one of the most meme moves ever and his suicide dive is the weakest looking move anyone does.

In terms of the triple threat, just book a triple threat. They don't need waste the MitB just to set that up, unless they tease it for at least 6 month, which also means having Reigns as champ for another 6 months.
>>
>>1383446
I like him. For real. i find him enteraining enough and a legitimally fun guy to watch.

But there is some JACKASS in this board who is so fucking autistic I dont even want to be associated with him.

I can really imagine more people in my situation, so Dean doesnt get a lot of love from this board.
>>
>>1381675
Those are true you faggot.
>>
Dean is going to win the Royal Rumble

Fatty Owens will take the title off whoever beats Roman Reigns (Hint: It's the Power Ranger Weasel Guy)

Power Ranger Weasel Guy will be feuding until the Rumble and at that point he gets rekt by HHH

Roman Reigns wins the US title and keeps it until necessary
>>
>>1381621
That's too obvious and simple brother. Vince likes to overthink things until they turn to shit.
>>
File: 1463777145090.png (361KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1463777145090.png
361KB, 400x394px
>>1381621
>>Reigns retains until at least the next WM
>>
>>1384181
> Roman Reigns wins the US title and keeps it until necessary

Wow, your post got more autism-ier by every word.
>>
>>1384181
>Power Ranger Weasel Guy
Sup Jack from Whatculture! You're doing a good job in the WTF videos.
>>
hopefully Del Rio or JeriGOAT wins so the IWC has a meltdown on sunday.
>>
>>1385629
>wanting shit things just because other people will also think that they are shit

Were you not loved as a child or something?
>>
>>1385629
ADR is literally the only wrong choice.

Jericho is at least a top 3 favorite to win it.
>>
>>1381586

bc he lurks here and also warns carter to fuck off and have sex
>>
>>1382039
This. It's prime for a WM main event and they'd want you to know it was happening before hand.
>>
>>1384274
At the very least it makes things more exciting and unpredictable.
>>
>>1381661
I would love this to happen. Bray was my nuber one choice for a Mr Money in the Bank. If this doesn't happen I would expect KO to be the best and most likely choice.
>>
>>1383446
I like Dean but I don't think he would be a great choice for winning MitB. Him winning the belt legit would be a lot more satisfying.
>>
>>1382112
I heard he turned heel lol
>>
>>1382112
The man crowds forgot
>>
>>1381586
>its the MITB ladder match
>All 6 contestants are in the ring
>"And now for the 7th mystery man"
>This hits
https://youtu.be/X-phPaAF5h4
It's what the people want
>>
>>1389945
>Moonsaults off ladder
>actually dies
>>
>>1389951
FUCK
>>
>>1381586
He's not going to win. Here's what is going to happen:

>"LOOK Ambrose is alone in the ring!"
>"What a smart move by Dean Ambrose to move both ladders with all five men too busy brawling for the briefcase!!"
>"Ambrose is setting up a ladder!"
>"Ambrose is climbing the ladder!"
>Ambrose is gonna do it John! He's gonna get the briefcase!"
>OH GOD NO SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THAT LUNATIC!!"
>"MAGGLE CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT LUNATIC WITH THE BRIEFCASE???"
>(crowd is losing their fucking minds because ambrose is so crazy :3)
>"AMBROSE IS INCHES AWAY FROM THE BRIEFCASE HE'S GONNA DO IT!"
>"THE LUNATIC FRINGE HAS DONE IT!!"
>"DEAN AMBROSE IS MR. MONEY IN THE BANK!!!"
(unnecessary comment from Byron)

And that's how that match will end, unless WWE logic kicks in and they have Bray Wyatt return and have him cost Ambrose the briefcase. In any case don't expect anything special to happen because fuck you,
>>
>>1390043
>not "guy who was literally dead 3 seconds ago has sprinted into the ring to knock the ladder over maggle!"
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.