[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Cody_Hall_-_iSch870QP.jpg (124KB, 445x431px) Image search: [Google]
Cody_Hall_-_iSch870QP.jpg
124KB, 445x431px
is cody hall autistic? why is he trying so hard to be like his pops pulling all of these autistic faces inb4 one of you fat neckbeards says "he's great worker" I'm not talking about his work the fact is...

>scott hall legit badass
>cody hall grew up with mother
>kids who grow up with only their mothers are usually faggots/softies
>cody hall isn't a badass you can see this from interviews before he fully took on his dads persona "wah i miss my daddy" in scott hall e60 episode
>and now he just looks like a spastic

hall should spinebuster him through a table desu
>>
>>1379455
Kek
>>
>>1379455
Probably because he loves his father and is encouraged by him to take on the persona. Stop being so cynical just because nobody ever gave you a hug
>>
When Scott Hall was Cody's age back in 84 he was just starting out as American Starship Coyote, give the kid some time, fuck's sake.
>>
They loved Scott Hall in Japan, so doing this really helps getting him over.
>>
he should have like a aer-ring or a big ass tatoo, that kind of shit helps to build a character.
>>
>>1379497
soft mummies boy detected
>>1379500
so? what does that have to do with anything I said about scott hall? It doesn't take away from who he was...this cody hall just looks autistic however you try to coat it, it's not who he is, he's a mummies boy who plays video games with the rest of the new generation wrestlers...the way hall acted was original and cool this is autism.
>>
>>1379618
Shut up, faggot
>>
Who's the big guy to Cody's left? As huge as he looks he has a bit of a small head.
>>
>>1379455
How can somebody fit so much autism in one post?
>>
>>1379635
baddu rucku farr-ayyyy
>>
>>1379673
Thanks. I've heard of him, but didn't recognize him for some reason.
>>
>>1379455
No woman will ever hug you.
>>
>>1379465
Yeah, he manages him in Japan. He's also part of the Bullet Club. Although I guess you wouldn't give two flying shits about him since he wrestles in the "outlaws".
>>
He needs hair on his head. He looks like a cancer patient.
>>
>>1379819

Agreed. The shaved head makes him look like a pinhead circus freak.
>>
>>1379618
+18
>>
>>1379455
you hit the nail on the head. Scott Hall failed his children. His son has none of his charisma, and his daughter is a whore like his mother.

It's very sad.
>>
>outlaw wrestling

You appear to be unaware that there is a minimum age of 18 to post on this board.
>>
>>1379819
>>1380127
The shaved head was because he's BC's young boy. That photo is fucking ancient.

>>1381389
>only watching a children's Sports-Entertainment toy commercial
>>
>>1381387
exactly he has 0 charisma imo, it's not his fault at the end of the day desu kevin nash's son sounds like he has more going for him...seems like a bit of a fuck up not like this kid who's been living with his whore mum for his whole life crying that his daddy is gone lmao.

also fuck you faggots flame me
>>
>>1379736
Do people really consider NJPW outlaw wrestling?
>>
>>1381613
wwe babbies do
>>
>>1381613
Imagine calling then outlaws when all your decent talent is getting stolen from that source. Literally number 2 in the world now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.