[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has never been pinned cleanly in a singles match Is he the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>Has never been pinned cleanly in a singles match

Is he the most protected wrestler in history?
>>
This is basically Ultimate Warrior mixed with Goldberg.
>>
>>1379254
But they were actually over
>>
Can Cena just bury this guy or something I'm going to stop giving this company my time and attention
>>
>>1379262
They were. But the point is booking, not their overness.
>>
>>1379253
Yes.

If anyone else had been pushed this hard and protected this much while still not getting over, they would have given up on them.

At this point I honestly think this whole thing is Vince's plan to get smarks to stop watching for good.

[spoiler]It got me to stop watching so bravo[/spoiler]
>>
>>1379308
I already did. For the first time in nearly 18 years of watching (I'm 23) I haven't been watching any WWE content at all. I stayed around for super Cena but I'm not going to deal with this shit again. I've made it 6 months so far.
>>
File: 1457648613916.png (310KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1457648613916.png
310KB, 681x496px
>>1379318
>RAW starts
>opening segment gives you some promise of something good happening
>Stephanie comes out
>emasculates someone, he never gets revenge
>kills any interest I had in watching RAW
>turn it off
>>
File: 1358996971013.jpg (83KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1358996971013.jpg
83KB, 382x346px
I really feel like Vince is still trying to one up WCW's home grown creation of Goldberg.

Hell, they even gave Roman the fucking spear.
>>
>>1379330
Thing is, Goldberg was actualy believable in his badass role where he just destroys people. And Jackhammer actually required strength to pull off, which is miles ahead of anything Roman does.
>>
>>1379253
Sasha Banks has never been pinned even dirty so she's stronger.
>>
>>1379333
remember when the shield had to assist roman's powerbombs?
>>
>>1379333
Thats why Romaine doesn't do that pull up power bomb anymore, because it exposes the fact that he is weak like the little girls he has tea parties with. Rusev should crush him.
>>
>>1379333
>Goldberg could herk a guy up for the Jackhammer no problen
>Roman needed two people to help his powerbomb and couldnt lift Tyler Breeze

B-but he looks cool :(
>>
>>1379253
Yes. I am not watching WWE again until he is no longer champion, but by then I might have lost all interest in it. I don't watch TNA or Lucha or any of that outlaw bullshit. I just started watching in 2014 and quitting WWE has been like quitting watching a shitty TV show after a couple of seasons, feels good
>>
>>1379339
Shasha´s opponents has been jobbers barring Charlotte.

the fact that not even Lesnar has pinned him clean puts him above everyone including Taker and Cena.
>>
>>1379253

Is this your way of admitting your knowledge of wrestling started in 2011?
>>
File: 1462489581647.gif (573KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1462489581647.gif
573KB, 267x199px
>>1379253
What? Did really nobody pin him clean?
What the fuck?
How?
What?
Why?
>>
>>1379381

He literally did that exact move in his last match with AJ you mongrel, it was crisp af too.
>>
>>1379583
AJ weighs 150 pounds you cuck
>>
>>1379253
Fuck reigns i hope his family dies in a car crash
>>
>>1379588
As long as you die first.
>>
>>1379588
I want him to get injured for a year then see Vince fall in love with another Mastodon and then when Reigns gets back he gets Sandowed.
>>
File: 20120312120710388720.jpg (19KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
20120312120710388720.jpg
19KB, 340x234px
>>1379588

Uh-uhh
>>
>>1379318
I've been watching some older PPVs on the network in order from like 1999 on and it's fucking awful how Cena would win at literally every PPV, overcome every single stipulation match and luck his way into winning Fatal Four Way matches. It's amazing seeing how protected Super Cena was and how he really wasn't a meme at all, this is how they booked this dude (I wasn't really around during the 2003-2010 portion). I see that shit with Super Cena and they are literally going to do that with Roman and it's sickening. Cena actually has personality and can cut a promo, Roman is just a giant bore and I can't stand him anymore.
>>
>>1379611
Yeah that's the worst part. Roman's only attribute is that he is an attractive man. His character is inconsistent to the point that it's probably doing permanent damage to his career, he's not notably better in the ring than most of the roster, he is absolute ass on the mic, this push is just insane. And it won't stop.
>>
ITT: People too young to remember Roddy Piper.
>>
>>1379640
Who?
>>
>>1379253
I can't stand Roman, fuck all these indy manlets, fuck screeching low rating fag rollins and the autistic fag called dean. Fuck them all.
>>
>>1379658
Rollins is a bigger draw than you, you ass
>>
>its a smark getting triggered by THE GUY again episode
>>
>>1379744
The record low ratings guy.
>>
>>1379611
If it makes you that sick, stop giving them money, cuck !!
>>
>>1379583
it sucked, AJ did more work than he did in it.
>>
I don't care how strong he's booked, the biggest complaint I have is him beating Kane's GOAT 2001 Royal Rumble record, that monster Kane went through hell and nobody was stopping him, it took Stone Cold's dirty chair tactics to finally get Kane over the top rope. Kane was at his peak and his body was pristine, that bald bastard didn't deserve to main event WM.
Then bbygirl comes along with his pos buddies to steal eliminations and he looked like a piece of shit just stealing without doing anything himself, then he betrays his buddies, wow fucken faggot, you didn't do shit to deserve that accolade, fucken christ you suck.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.