[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Dean Ambrose attract the worst fans on Earth? Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: deanetty.png (176KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
deanetty.png
176KB, 424x318px
Why does Dean Ambrose attract the worst fans on Earth? Is it their inferiority complex to the fact Roman Reigns is superior in every way possible?
>>
>>1378523
God u r stupid
>>
and like clockwork the autist is here in less than a minute to shitpost. Kek he must just sit refreshing the catalogue 24/7
>>
>>1378573
Shut it dweeb
>>
>>1378584
kill yourself
>>
>>1378584
If you put as much effort in losing weight as you do shitposting, you wouldn't die of heart failure next week.
>>
File: 1450046522058.jpg (170KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1450046522058.jpg
170KB, 620x465px
>>1378617
>>1378606
>Manlets this buttblasted because they're under 6'
>>
>>1378523
Autismo.
>>
>>1378527
>>1378584
>>1378637
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>1378661
Whats ur point ya fucking nerd
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
He looks like a dope smoking hippie
>>
File: soon.png (318KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
318KB, 620x320px
>>1378733
He used to be a drug addict, drug dealer and lived in poverty.

You see my dean has overcome the odds that life has dealt him. He truly knows what it means to work for something. He has struggled just to live meanwhile Chad jock faggot Reigns has literally had everything in life handed to him.

Dean Ambrose has been dreaming of becoming a pro wrestler his whole life. This is his passion, this is what he was fucking born to do.

Reigns is a failed football player who went to WWE simply because of his last name. Reigns doesnt give a damn about this business. He doesnt give a damn about the fans and hes simply doing it for money.

This shows clearly through his lackluster matches and lifeless promos. Reigns thinks wrestling is beneath him. He'd rather be at the NFL right now. My Dean knows nothing else though. Dean knows one thing, and thats wrestling. Dean Ambrose was born to be a WWE champion and I guarantee this will be true real fucking soon. HHH loves him.

>2015: Year of The Rollins
>2016: Year of The Reigns
>2017: Year of The Ambrose
>>
File: she wants to get speared.png (351KB, 870x545px) Image search: [Google]
she wants to get speared.png
351KB, 870x545px
Is Dean a thinking man?
>>
>>1378746
If you actually wrote this and this is bot pasta, you might actually be the most autistic person i have ever interacted with.
Please. PLEASE have sex
>>
>>1378858
I wrote it and it is the truth. Is it not?
>>
>>1378523
UH

I SEE IT DIFFERENTLY

I THINK ITS THE ROYMEN FANS ARE THE WORST
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.