[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is NXT the worst crowd in history of professional wrestling /

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: cringe.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
1MB, 1280x738px
Is NXT the worst crowd in history of professional wrestling / sports enterteinment?

> Nakamura getting his ass kick'd
> Cringe crowd sings his theme song
>>
Yes, they are try hard faggots. But it's mostly the Full Sail shitheads, NXT crowds outside of that shit place are great
>>
>>1377865

I'm asking since I'm only watching TAKEOVER THE END right now. I've been watching last ones and I've the impression it's getting worst and worst as crowds.

When they start being cringe faggots I mute the fucking sound and watch rest of match.
>>
>>1377860
Are we really that bad man? seriously?

Would you rather us chant "WHAT" at every wrestler who tries to cut a promo?

Sorry but we love pro-wrestling. Full Sail has an atmosphere about it that is pretty much unrivaled by anywhere else in America, you have to go outside the states to find a crowd that is as energetic as us.

So fuck off.
>>
>>1377860
I almost wanted to mute the fucking show cos of them, smark shitheads looking to hijack the show. Fuck them
>>
>>1377871
> energetic
That would be all the monster and mountain dew you all chug then
>>
>>1377871
>we
>>
>hating on a crowd that goes to a wrestling event to chant and have fun

ever been to a live event OP or just watch wrestling from your mommys basement?
>>
>>1377871
Yes it can get that bad. Nothing wrong with an energetic crowd but come up with something original. Chanting a wrestler song smacks of wanting to put yourselves over, paying to not watch wrestling. NXT Takeover London is a good example of an enthusiastic crowd done right.

I
>>
>>1377860
You're confusing all NXT crowds for Full Sail. Anywhere else like London, Brooklyn or Dallas is fine.

Full Sail fuckers are obnoxious twats who only want to get themselves over.
>>
>>1377884
Kys fatty
>>
>>1377889
>Chanting a wrestler song smacks of wanting to put yourselves over, paying to not watch wrestling
Uh how?
>>
>>1377884
Shut up namefag
>>
>>1377884
I have to agree.
>>
>>1377893
The answer is in the sentence
>>
>>1377907
By that same logic chanting a wrestler's name would also mean the crowd is trying to get over
>>
>>1377871

> Would you rather us chant "WHAT" at every wrestler who tries to cut a promo?

You want me to choose between the "WHAT?" chant and people singing the fucking theme of a wrestler most of time during a match? I can't chose between two cringe things.

> Sorry but we love pro-wrestling.

If you love pro wrestling you'd watch the fucking match instead of doing your karaoke thing.

NJPW crowds and their excitement moanings can be more tolerable than what you guys do.

> Atmosphere
> Unrivaled
> Energetic

So we can pretty much agreed Full Sail crowds are synonyms of autism.

> So fuck off.

Well, that escalated quickly. Did I hurt your feelings?
>>
>>1377890

Read >>1377870
>>
>>1377917
>crowds should sit in silence
you might as well mute your sound
>>
>>1377860
ECW ONS 2006 was worse. Just as obnoxious and twiec as edgy.
>>
>>1377890
Reminder that London was the best crowd WWE has had in years
>>
nxt london crowd was amazing

full sail is garbage because they know they have a show every week and start trying to come up with their own shit instead of just watching the show
>>
>>1377930
we don't get shows every week though

we only get them every 3 or 4 weeks
>>
>>1377884
I think that the dude had a point. Sometimes you get caught up in a crowds atmosphere. It's infectious. It's biological.
You just sound bitter and angry and stupid.
Go walk outside or maybe go to a baseball game.
>>
>>1377911
If im cheering for a Kevin Owens, a Nakamura, a Nia Jax, etc by chanting their name i support the competitor at that point. If its singing an entrance theme its either the crowd trying to entertain themselves (therefore not entertained by the match) or the crowd drawing attention to themselves.

Either way its distracting, and it doesnt have to be. A crowd is what makes a show, but they arent the show themselves
>>
>>1377923

People can get excitment for their favourite wrestlers. They can even jump of the fucking chair when somethings happens in a match. That's fine.

Once more, singing the fucking song theme of Nakamura since his entrance, during most of match and until he goes away, that's idiotic.
>>
I hope Kevin Dunn gets his fingers on NXT and just mutes those faggots.
>>
>>1377945
>not liking Bayley
You really should kill yourself desu
>>
>>1377924

I think I did watch it at that time. I can't really remember how the crowd was.
>>
>>1377884

OP here.

/THREAD
>>
>>1377946
Nakamura should have just stopped what he was doing until they were done with that shit.

"You want to sing a song, ok i'll wait, its obviously very important to you"
>>
>>1377942
>If im cheering for a Kevin Owens, a Nakamura, a Nia Jax, etc by chanting their name i support the competitor at that point. If its singing an entrance theme its either the crowd trying to entertain themselves (therefore not entertained by the match) or the crowd drawing attention to themselves.
No, it's the same thing
>>
>>1377955
I respectfully disagree. Singing a song we just heard, which is a perfect entrance theme, is enough, we dont need to hear a shitty rendition from smark central
>>
>>1377958
You are literally autistic tho...
>>
File: Austin is confused.jpg (35KB, 407x469px) Image search: [Google]
Austin is confused.jpg
35KB, 407x469px
As someone from Florida, people who go to full sail let alone give them money are cucks, it's a For-Profit college that """"promises""""" you a job in the entertainment/film/video game industry.

It's produced jack shit from its graduates.
>>
>>1377963
You sit here day in day out 24 hours a day 7 days a week, trying to """"troll"""" people on a wrestling forum
If that is not autistic then i dont know what is
>>
File: fedorian overload.jpg (99KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
fedorian overload.jpg
99KB, 500x517px
>>1377860
>people having fun? at a PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING EVENT? p'shaw!! i'll have none of it. these brutish oafs are simple ne'er do wells and must be removed forthwith! now, if you will excuse me, i must attend to my studies of early 2000s japanese manga. i am also sorely overdo for a fine vape session. with a tip of my trusty trilby, i bid thee fair tidings and salutations.
>>
I'll say this once again for the 10,000th time

Crowds should contribute to the show, not try to be the show.

Full Fail is famous specifically for the latter, while NXT crowds like London and Brooklyn actually made the product a lot more hype.
>>
>>1377951
>CENA SWALLOWS
>CENA SUCK COCK
>DIE CENA DIE
>FUCK YOU CENA
2400 fat neckbeards sticking their middle fingers up, throwing toilet paper and chanting non stop. Hilarious shit
>>
>>1377860
FULL SAIL ARE TRASH

>>1377865
DALLAS TAKEOVER WERE TRASH
le forced sing Bayley song from UK Takeover

Is it just a millenial short memory/ OCD thing?
>>
>>1378024
>projecting
>>
Someone should link to based Kevin Owens reading the riot act to FSU about how they really don't care about the wrestling business.
>>
>>1378106
nice damage control you insecure idiot lmfao.
>>
This all stems from the WWE encouraging these shitty ECW-tier crowds and Twitter celebs trying to be the show.
>>
>>1378134
This one?
https://vid.me/JTj3
>>
>>1377938

ECW ONS happened during Ruthless Aggression era. Underage b& pls.
>>
>Get mad at crowd for singing along with entrance music
How autistic are you
>>
File: ibajuJWNh1jWmx.0.jpg (87KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ibajuJWNh1jWmx.0.jpg
87KB, 1600x900px
>>1378526

Kevin Dunn? Are you the producer of NXT?
GOD DAMN IT! You mute it again. You fucking bucky beaver-toothed motherfucker.

Now I understand why I couldn't listen to Nakamura's theme song during the 20 minutes of the match. Just some kids trying to get over and make the PPV about them and not about the CARD.
>>
>>1377860
> Cringe crowd sings his theme song

this. i get it, nakamura's theme is cool as fuck but please dont force the godawful meme chorus during the match, fuck fullfail
>>
>>1378069
>he never watched ECW

+18 faggot.
>>
>>1377860
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU

LOL
Based Full Sail crowd sending the neckbeards into an autistic rage
>>
>>1378864

Try again.
>>
>>1377871
>we
kys
>>
>>1378360
Based Fatass.
>>
>>1377871
speak to a woman
>>
The crowds were better during the attitude era. Watch that shit and tell me if they were ever close to as obnoxious as Full Sail? The crowd should contribute to the show, not take it over, in most cases at least.
>>
>>1378815

Yes, it happened in 2006. Which was Ruthless Aggression era, not PG era.
>>
>>1377927

>London was the best crowd WWE has had in years

Le kek

The chant they did for Bailey was the cringiest shit ever. All of them should've been evacuated out of the building and gotten a bullet in the back of their head one after one.
>>
>>1379439

2008 was the end of Ruthless Aggression. ONS was two years before the PG era officially begins.

18+ , faggot.
>>
File: 1464937850193.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464937850193.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>1377871
>WE
>WE WUZ WRESTLING FANS N SHIET
>>
>>1377964

A brother of mine went to Fullsail, as last I heard from him he was working on the set to Baywatch.
>>
>>1379725
Nigga i was at Unforgiven 2006. That was when crowd started turning on super Cena. Don't tell me what I know i know what i know. Kys ya fucking dwarf. You fucking dweeb. You fucking vertically challenged piece of filth.
>>
>>1377958
yes you are
>>
>>1382131

What the fuck does that have to do with whether 2006 was RA or PG, I never said the crowd didn't turn on Cena in 2006. All I was saying was that PG hadn't started yet.

God damn. Sperg much buddy?
>>
>>1382141
Yeah i guess ur right. Srry about that bbygurl
>>
>>1377959

>we
>we
>we
>we

You are a super annoying fuck. If this is all a troll it is 10/10. If you actually go to nxt shows to be a faggot, you need to get AIDs and die. No one likes you, you won't get famous. Even bayley wouldn't want to hug you. The closest you'll ever get to pussy is giving a dog a rim job. Toss some salad, boy
>>
>>1378360
>https://vid.me/JTj3
Very nice, Owens fucking rekt some cunts
>>
>>1382141
Think of the bright side. He has less than a week of sperging left here.
>>
>>1378360
>John Cena of Wrestling Fans
how pathetic being rekt by a fatlet
>>
File: 735045843_80359.gif (98KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
735045843_80359.gif
98KB, 252x240px
>>1377860
Jesus.

I needed a laugh like this tonight
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.