[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is Jay Lethal going to NXT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: lethalbio2new.png (154KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
lethalbio2new.png
154KB, 300x500px
This faggot has been ROH World Champion for fucking 358 fucking days and has gone over fucking EVERYONE

Literally fucking EVERYONE! To give you guys an example as to whose next up the list as to whom is going to facing this fucker its either Jay Briscoe or Roderick Strong...two people Jay has defeated multiple fucking times by now

Why is ROH's roster paperthin?
>>
Did he have a rematch with Cabana?
>>
B A S E D
LETHAL
BLOWING
Y O U
THE
F U C K
OUT
>>
>>1376792

He's not getting a rematch. Cabana is shilling GFW now

Lethal is a Tweener right now feuding a one man war against The Young Bucks while Roderick Strong whose bitching about how Bobby Fish and Dalton Castle fucked him out of the ROH TV Championship is getting his ROH World Championship back hell or high water
>>
>>1376811

Don't get me wrong at first I thought "Lethal is a fucking paper champion TNA has made him fucking useless"

Then he impressed me with all his almost **** star quality matches namely because ROH's midcard and New Japan's Junior Heavyweight Division are impossible to have bad matches with

But like New Day with the Tag Belts, Jay needs to drop that fucking belt maybe give it to Adam Cole
>>
>>1376777
>The greatest video i've ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVU0MW-IGrM
>>
>>1376817

The match itself was disappointing but at least Flair let Lethal go over...to bad it wasn't a real push because going over modern day flair doesn't mean a goddamn thing

Its like marks who think pinning Triple H will lead to something.
>>
>>1376818
Fuck the match, it was about the impersonation!
He even does Macho Man!
>>
>>1376820

Yep. Lethal had a short gimmick that was similar to Heath Slater's where he'd challenge legends only to lose

He challenged an Obese Jim Neidhart while dumb white trash TNA marks chanted "you still got it" to JIm
>>
>>1376833

That woman looks amazingly unattractive.
>>
>>1376835
That's what happens when you're queer.
>>
>>1376847

cartoon women are better
>>
File: t (24).jpg (21KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
t (24).jpg
21KB, 400x322px
>>1376859
>>
>>1376861

Please eat shit your taste in women is fucking horrible sit the fuck down
>>
>>1376828

One of the funniest things ever in wrestling the fans actually start chanting "you still got it" BEFORE HE DOES A SINGLE MOVE.
>>
>>1376884

Pre-Full Sail marks
>>
>>1376777
Strong and the Briscoes are the safe choices for transitional champion as they're ROH guys all the way, Cole is gone, so is Moose

on a side now, why doesn't TNA and ROH work together? if they merged (ROH's booking & TV deal, TNA's talent and TV production crew) into one entity they could become a solid #2, even an invasion between the two would be stellar.
>>
>>1376904

They used to.

Then the whole Rob Feinstein thing happened and it generated a lot of bad blood between the two. Nowadays there's no incentive for either to work together (seriously, no company with a black champ is going to want the fucking harris twins doing production for their show) even if they wanted to.
>>
File: laughing jesse from team rocket.jpg (34KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jesse from team rocket.jpg
34KB, 704x400px
>>1376777
>vanilla midget
>outlaw wrestling
>>
File: cat pointing.jpg (68KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
cat pointing.jpg
68KB, 680x661px
>>1376817
That was pretty good
>>
>OP ravaged this fucking hard by THE GREATEST FIRST-GENERATION WRESTLER

>>1376820
Lethal did a Randy Savage gimmick for a while

>>1376904
Cole is still working for ROH.

ROH is already #2 in America without TNA. What could DixieLand offer them?
>>
>>1376777
>This faggot has been ROH World Champion for fucking 358 fucking days and has gone over fucking EVERYONE

>thinking that, under these circumstances, he even WANTS to go to NXT right now

Doubt it's in his future.
>>
In a couple of more months then they'll give him a silly gimmick, Vince said it himself when he he was on the Edge and Christian show
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.