[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scott Steiner General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: 1456104467862.jpg (11KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1456104467862.jpg
11KB, 443x332px
HE'S FAT
>>
File: CARTER BTFO.jpg (3KB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
CARTER BTFO.jpg
3KB, 250x142px
>>1376197
Like this guy.
>>
HAILIN' FROM DUNKIN DONUTS, IN THE GREAT STATE OF OBESITY
>>
NO SYMPY
>>
SENIOR JOE

THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pkd8_booker-t-vs-scott-steiner-wcw-title_sport

Behold! The original Ambrose Asylum match straight out of Vince Russo's imagination.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqs1xu_wcw-scott-steiner-vs-kevin-nash-at-superbrawl-revenge-2001_sport
>>
>>1376331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPqb7MW1Nw

The irony is Joe fucking destroyed the hell out of Steiner in that match and Steiner did the best he could to not look like he could have a stroke at any time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8F-OQ-I2OM

Here is Kurt Angle killing Scott in a contest of stiffness
>>
>>1376331
I'VE GOT THE BIGGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD. YOU SEE THAT, JOE? THAT'S A VEIN. SOMETHIN' YOU DON'T HAVE YOU FAT BASTARD.
>>
>>1376356

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPmgj1ruMEk

What's the name of the Indie promotion that Steiner is doing one off's for since he can't come back to the E due to threats of violence against Hulk Hogan?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8wigNal8m8

In all honesty, how is this man not considered of the greatest of all time?

Look at that fucking athleticism, he was a god damn god of wrestling.
>>
>>1376370

I really do appreciate that Steiner is resourceful enough to adapt to not 1 but 3 different effective as hell finishers all more devastating than the last and they all have the word "Steiner" in the name.
>>
>>1376372
He had 4 finishers with his name in them, all the more hilarious that his name fits with them and rhymes

>Steiner Screwdriver
>Steiner Recline
>Frakensteiner
>Steiner Flatline
>>
>>1376377
Flatliner*
Recliner*

Fuckin lazy R key.
>>
Watch this shit and tell me this man was/is not of the greatest in-ring performers of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4EV97t6Dg
>>
>>1376377

Scott please swallow your pride, take that Legends contract and train these fucking geeks at NXT on how to be real men.
>>
>>1376386

It really does suck that WCW was in a real dark point financially so no one could appreciate Steiner's run with the Championship. This is what happens when you had the NWO run the fucking company into the fucking ground when the cruisers were finally starting to get popular
>>
>>1376386
It's a shame no one does double underhook powerbombs anymore

That's a mean looking move
>>
NOW I'VE WRESTLED A LOT OF COUNTRIES...
>>
>>1376391

Its a shame no one does anything cool anymore because "muh concussions"
>>
>>1376395

My favorite Scott Steiner promo of all time was when he's calling out Bully Ray about Respect and about how during his traveling in South America he developed a dangerous big heart tumor that could have ended his life and a really helpful doctor with the grace of god saved his life

Steiner fucking hugged that man...Steiner has never hugged anyone in his life. Crowd fucking loved it.
>>
>>1376397
Fucking Vince.

Powerbombs aren't even remotely dangerous if done right. They're just really meaning look back bumps, unless you're taking a Last Ride or a Razor's Edge, then yeah that can fuck you up.
>>
>>1376405

Well you got Kevin Owens Pop-Up Powerbomb to replace his Package Piledriver and you got Apollo Crews Sitdown Powerbomb replacing his Piledriver.
>>
>>1376407
I wish Vince for just once would give some of these indie fags their piledrivers back. I hate new finishers so much especially when they're as buried as a DDT in this day and age.
>>
JUST LIKE HIROJIMA, WHEN PEARL HARBOR BOMBED THE GERMANS.
>>
>>1376410

Dean Ambrose's finisher in CZW and FCW was also the Piledriver.
>>
>>1376319
DEAN MAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKK
>>
>>1376407
tfw CM Punk's Pepsi Plunge could have been an amazing finisher but MUH PEDIGREE
>>
>>1376416

>Anaconda Vise

Looked so cool when he was killing niggas in ECW but looking back on it...if he pulls that shit in UFC every Chad faggot in the audience will throw their protein shakes at the Octagon while chanting "FAKE AND GAY!"
>>
File: 2814.png (153KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
2814.png
153KB, 442x341px
Isn't taking a style's clash wrong worse than taking a piledriver wrong?
>>
>>1376422

You need to tuck your head. Everyone who has taken a Styles Clash knows this. Yoshi fucking didn't listen now he's crippled like Droz.
>>
>>1376422
Yes
>>
>>1376422
Much worse. But with the styles clash it would be 100% your fault. A piledriver would be the dude doing it to you fucking it up
>>
>>1376434
kill yourself
>>
YOU'RE FROM THAT STINKIN' COUNTRY YOU CALL CANADA. SO WATCH, I THINK IT'S TIME YOU GO BACK UP TO THAT CESSPOOL WE CALL MEXICO NORTH.

AND I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE MEXICANS OUT THERE.
>>
I HATE SPICS
>>
>>1376450

Little Petey Pump was the greatest gimmick to give Petey William post Team Canada it made him standout with the rest of the X-Division.
>>
>>1376434
kill youself
>>
File: package.webm (3MB, 642x358px) Image search: [Google]
package.webm
3MB, 642x358px
Owens still kept the package setup to do a slam, but the piledriver is so much cooler
>>
>>1376197

That triggers me. Please don't be so mean.
>>
>>1376466
This
>>
>>1376466
>>1376467

>tfw ROH is so stacked right now Owens won't be able to come back

Damn shame too because there is a lot of watches worth seeing but I guess if the rumor of WWE's multi-staged cross promotion with PWG, ROH, Evolve and Progress is true we might have Vince's super conglomerate after all.
>>
DDP, YOU NEED TO GET A SEX CHANGE SO YOU CAN GET THE BALLS TO COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME!
>>
>>1376475
kill yourself
>>
File: heh.jpg (14KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
14KB, 400x328px
>Steiner comes out after his video package and ovation
>gets on stage, soft spoken and humble
>"I'd like to thank the WWE for giving me this prestigious award and I'd also like to thank my fans. It seemed like yesterday when I walked into the doors of di... IS THAT YOU SITTIN THERE HULK HOGAN. YOU AND BITCHOFF ARE BUF EHH BUTTSUCKING PIECE OF SHITS THAT DESTROYED WCW AND TNA ILL KICK YOUR ASS AND PUT YOU IN THE STEINER RECLINER AND THEN MAYBE YOU WILL KNOW WHO THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY IS AND YOU RIC FLAIR YOU SKINNY OLD BASTARD YOU LOOK WORSE THAN A SHARPAY PUPPY AND YUR HANDS ARE SHAKING MORE THAN A PARKINSONS PATIENT FEEDING DUCKS IN THE PARK. AND AS ALL YOU FREAKS OUT THEIR CONTINUE TO BE MESMERMIZED BY THIS PHENONIMON THEY CALL FREAKZILLA
>(Kevin Dunn starts screaming at him through his earpiece)
>SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVIN DUNN AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YOURE SCREAMING IN PAIN YOUR WIFE WILL BE WITH ME SCREAMING MY NAME JUS AXE DDP
>(camera pans to a jaw dropped DDP)
>(the feed cuts and Steiner goes up to Lillian Garcia "GIMME A FUCKING MIC SKANK") SO THIS GOES OUT TO ALL MY FREAKS IN ARLINGTON BIG POPPA PUMP IS YER HOOKAP HOLLR IF YA HERE ME
>sirens to his theme go off and he starts flexing
>>
>>1376478
Kek
>>
>>1376478

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xamv0h_scott-steiner-vs-diamond-dallas-pag_sport
>>
>>1376485
kill yourself
>>
>>1376484

The reason why Steiner won't take a Legends Contract is because 1- The Hulk Hogan threats during the Macho Man Induction and 2- Steiner's "Lawyer" said Vince's contracts for Legends are illegal and the fact the company isn't getting sued by multiple high priced lawyers is un-american
>>
>>1376466
Why was that guy wearing a skirt
>>
>>1376477
roh would gladly accept him back if anything happened, he carried that company for awhile
>>
>>1376501
This, he was so over towards the end of his run, he was a god especially when he would shit on Generico and the crowd would go fuckin nuts.
>>
>>1376496
Don't be transphobic
>>
>>1376504
I'm just genuinely curious of that guy's gimmick was being a school girl
>>
You think Scott ever dicked Stacy
>>
>>1376505
it's a woman, LuFisto
>>
>>1376507
Absolutely
>>
>>1376517
kill yourself
>>
>>1376403

He was talking about being down in Puerto Rico, if I remember rightly.
>>
>>1376405
or a dlo brown special
>>
>>1376484
I read it all in his voice.
>>
10/10 look
10/10 in ring
11/10 promo

He's the true GOAT as far as I'm concerned.
>>
when is scott steiner running for president? I refuse to vote for anyone else
>>
File: scottsteinerresturant.png (627KB, 765x766px) Image search: [Google]
scottsteinerresturant.png
627KB, 765x766px
when will we have a private event at big poppa pumps restaurant bros?
>>
>>1377367
Poor Little Furfag
>>
how does Steiner do it, why is he so based?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QbxySfWNZQ
FAT ASSES
>>
>>1377367

I'm seriously considering going to it next time I'm in the area. I wonder how often Steiner stops by.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.