[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dean & Kevin segment on Raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNj45U8qPUo

Something just hit me after watching the last Raw. Why is it that Kevin Owens, the dastardly heel, is seeming genuinely worried about Dean Ambrose's possible mental instability? I think he's the only one who has ever treated Dean like he actually might be ill rather than "that dean is cuhrazy, maggle!".

Are they going to go anywhere with this? I noticed they've changed Dean's picture on the roster to a more "unhinged" version of him in a slightly wet wifebeater. Heel turn incoming? Also is Kevin turning face? This was pretty uncharacteristic of him, IMO.
>>
Well, Ambrose's gimnick is about "lunatic fringe" that do hardcore things, but in PG era he can't do a bloody match or extreme actions, for that reasons the rest of the roster must repeat again and again that he is a crazy boy, because if they doesn't say to us that, we probably could forget it.

> His t-shirt is dirty.... OMG! HE IS CRAZY!!!!!
>>
>>1375325
I've been saying this for years but you dweebs don't listen.

Dean is going to win MITB and cash in on a beaten down Roman starting his heel turn.

>2015: Year of The Rollins
>2016: Year of The Reigns
>2017: Year of The Ambrose
>>
But what does this mean for Owens?
>>
>>1375336

No please... one and a half year more of The Shield in main eventers place no, please...
>>
>>1375337
For me, the way after MiTB match for the 6 man is

> Owens: He against Zayn
> Zayn: He against Owens
> Ambrose: Triple Threat for WWE WHC at SummerSlam (no briefcase winner)
> Jericho: Hiatus
> Del Rio: Next USA #1 Contender
> Cesaro: IC #1 Contender .

> Wyatt: Wins MiTB briefcase and fight against Lesnar in SummerSlam. He will win the WWE WHC during or after Survivor Series
>>
>>1375354
No no no no

What about Dean and Kevin? What about the tension? What about the blatant homolust?
>>
It makes so much sense now

Dean-KO homo angle
Zayn the cuck gets jealous and attacks Dean
Deanetty vs ZZZayn at Battleground
>>
>>1375325
That's how it should be for Dean.
The problem isn't how people are worried of how he's a fucking nut-case, it's how they fail to follow-up in portraying him as one.

>I sure am worried about that Dean
>if I'm not careful, he's gonna make shit-tier PG jokes about fighting aliens and mole people, then hit me with a sloppy suicide dive!
>>
I imagine they have to up the "unstable" aspect of his character so when he wins MITB he'll be a tweener, Roman is he face (yuck) and Seth is the heel
>>
>>1375354
>Wyatt
he isn't even in the match, there's no 7th contender anymore
>>
>>1375325
CZW bound by the end of this year.
>>
File: 1463964046777.png (552KB, 699x773px) Image search: [Google]
1463964046777.png
552KB, 699x773px
>>1375360
>the blatant homolust

What?
>>
>>1375411

No kidding, he needs to go back to the heel character he was in the SHIELD. Where he was weird, creepy, and mean.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.