[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /asp/ies think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: martial arts.jpg (315KB, 1632x1424px) Image search: [Google]
martial arts.jpg
315KB, 1632x1424px
What do /asp/ies think of this?
>>
>>1373941
Is Champ there?
>>
>>1373951
Champ? Who's champ?
>>
>>1373941
It's a good guide for finding a discipline you will enjoy most, but it always comes down to the quality of the instruction.
>>
>>1373953
THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN JOHN CENA DEFENDS THE BELT AT THE WWE SUPERSLAM
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: Martial Arts Flow Chart.jpg (705KB, 1632x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Martial Arts Flow Chart.jpg
705KB, 1632x1732px
I updated teh chart with more arts.
>>
>>1374063
5/7
>>
>didn't leave the pipe bomb
2/7 see me after class
>>
>>1374263
The fuck kind of rating is that? It better not be some shitty meme.
>>
Is jiu-jitsu really expensive in the US? I do BJJ five days a week for $90 a month.
>>
>>1373941
>tfw work prevents you from doing any of these
Why doesn't anyone do martial arts classes at the weekend?
>>
File: 1465601200117.jpg (444KB, 1632x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1465601200117.jpg
444KB, 1632x1424px
fix'd
>>
>>1377106
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1374063
>ameridote
what is?
>>
>>1380663
The ultimate self defense system.

https://youtu.be/gyXhysmMNhE
>>
>>1377093
Yes
>>
>>1381218
How expensive?
>>
>>1380663
>he don't know THE greatest fighting style ever made
Work on your thrust of freedom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTQXYeTV7a8
>>
What's the easiest takedown to pull on a normie with no formal fighting experience that will put me in a position to punch his head repeatedly
>>
>>1384702
Double leg.

That said, go train something before you challenge your middle school bullies to a fight on the playground.
>>
>>1381295
$200/week
>>
File: flair.jpg (142KB, 758x688px) Image search: [Google]
flair.jpg
142KB, 758x688px
>>1377093
Judo is less expensive than BJJ. In my experience it has nothing to do with actual fees, rather, it has to do with the attitude in which the two arts are approached. In Judo it is typical to have a white gi with no markings and that be the sum total of all your gear. I have seen judoka make fun of the fact that BJJ uniforms look like NASCAR suits. They have lots of patches and the gis come in many different colors and that's not to mention the rash guards that have different logos, different sayings and brand conscious stuff that you would never see on a judo player. In fact many Judo players don't necessarily have the rash guards and if they do it's normally a generic rash guard instead of a Marvel Superhero rash guard or a rash guard that has the dojo logos all over it. The two different attitudes result in BJJ costing more overall.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.