[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Performance Center welcomes new class of recruits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

So how many of these will actually go over? Who would you like to see in the main roster?

>The new training class includes:

>Babatunde Aiyegbusi (Oleśnica, Poland) – Standing 6-foot-9 and weighing 350 pounds, Aiyegbusi is a former professional football player who had stints in Poland and Germany. Most recently, he spent the 2015 preseason with the Minnesota Vikings as an offensive lineman.

>Bianca Blair (Knoxville, Tennessee) – Blair was an All-American and All-SEC track-and-field performer in hurdles at the University of Tennessee, and was named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll in 2011 and 2012. A CrossFit competitor and powerlifter, Blair has been featured in “RX Magazine,” “Femme Rouge Magazine” and CrossFit.com.

>Nikola Bogojevic (Superior, Wisconsin) – A world-class grappler, Bogojevic was the National Champion in Greco-Roman wrestling at the Junior Pan-American Games in 2011. He also won bronze at the Pan-American Games in Greco-Roman wrestling in 2014 and has extensive experience training at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colo.

>Carolyn Dunning (Las Vegas) – Dunning is a former Air Force ROTC member and nationally ranked bodybuilding bikini competitor by The National Physique Committee.

>Macey Estrella (Parris Island, South Carolina) – Trained with Tom Caiazzo of American Premier Wrestling, Estrella is a former U.S. Marine and member of the Marine Corps SWAT team.

>Nicola Glencross (Glasgow, Scotland) – Also known as Nikki Storm, Glencross has eight years of experience wrestling on the independent circuit for Japanese Women Pro-Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Eve, Scottish Wrestling Alliance, Insane Championship Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Elite, Stardom and Shine.

(cont'd)
>>
>>1372401
>Terrance Jean-Jacques (Boston) – Standing 6-foot-3 and weighing 265 pounds, Jean-Jacques was an All-American wrestler at the University of Rhode Island in 2015. Prior to that, he accumulated a 32-2 record in wrestling at the University of Iowa.

>Danielle Kamela (Los Angeles) – Trained with Rikishi and David “Gangrel” Heath at Knokx Pro Entertainment, Kamela was an on-air talent for FOX Sports Arizona, a Phoenix Suns dancer and an Arizona Cardinals cheerleader.

>Michael Nicholls (Perth, Australia) – Also known as Mikey, Nicholls has 10 years of experience wrestling on the independent circuit for multiple organizations, including Pro Wrestling NOAH, where he was two-time Heavyweight Tag Team Champion with Shane Veryzer, New Japan Pro Wrestling and Explosive Pro Wrestling.

>Shane Veryzer (Perth, Australia) – Also known as Shane Haste, Veryzer has 11 years of experience wrestling on the independent circuit for multiple organizations, including Pro Wrestling NOAH, where he was two-time Heavyweight Tag Team Champion with Michael Nicholls, and Explosive Pro Wrestling.
>>
>>1372401
>Babatunde Aiyegbusi
>polish
>>
>>1372401
How the fuck is this nigger Polish?
>>
File: wwe.png (586KB, 517x575px) Image search: [Google]
wwe.png
586KB, 517x575px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>1372401

They'll never get over.
>>
>>1372441
The Stralian shitposters were pretty great when they appeared in NXT.
>>
>>1372483
Is this rose-tinted goggles? Blake and Murphy were (and still are, for intents and purposes) literally vanilla incarnate.
>>
>>1372401
The one in the middle has great tits.
>>
>>1372426
>Hiring 5 more women when you already have more than what to do with
2 women matches a night confirmed
>>
Kevin Nash was right, none of these guys seem larger than life to me; all just regular people.
>>
>>1372494
Wow, being wrong on two levels, impressive.
>>
>>1372401
The only one I can see getting a push is Afro-pole and possibly Donnie Downs on the far right. He just screams of "evil farmer" gimmick.

The rest look pretty much garbage.

Also,

>5 more women
>>
>>1372401
>that neckbeard
>>
I think talent development programmes should be kept as far away from the WWE brand as possible. Even if it's a territory entirely owned by WWE, do not brand it as such, and make no reference to it.

Because it creates a wrong culture in the trainees - they are already a foot in the door at WWE and have to learn to tow the company line to progress. If you fight your way through the indies with no promise of a top spot in WWE you learn self-reliance, which is what made the greatest guys so great.

Also, you set them up for failure, too. If you're in a trainee programme in WWE as your FIRST step on the ladder, where do you go if you're not ready? You can only go downwards. And then you turn up in a regional promotion as "the guy who's had his one shot at WWE and didn't make it", and your career is already over before you even learned how to reverse a wristlock.
>>
File: flippy fucking shits.gif (3MB, 330x273px) Image search: [Google]
flippy fucking shits.gif
3MB, 330x273px
>>1372494
Nah, the two guys on the left, The Mighty Don't Kneel or TM61 as they are now called.

They lost to Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa but the match was pretty good.
>>
>>1372500
Good, it was getting hard to go by what feels like six hours of Raw with only one piss break.
>>
>that fat ass neckbeard on the right
I'm dying over here, holy SHIT.
>>
>>1372543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OxLfuNiAc
>>
>>1372401
4th girl is a qt
>>
>>1372404
>Michael Nicholls (Perth, Australia) – Also known as Mikey, Nicholls has 10 years of experience wrestling on the independent circuit for multiple organizations, including Pro Wrestling NOAH, where he was two-time Heavyweight Tag Team Champion with Shane Veryzer, New Japan Pro Wrestling and Explosive Pro Wrestling.

>Shane Veryzer (Perth, Australia) – Also known as Shane Haste, Veryzer has 11 years of experience wrestling on the independent circuit for multiple organizations, including Pro Wrestling NOAH, where he was two-time Heavyweight Tag Team Champion with Michael Nicholls, and Explosive Pro Wrestling.

>10+ years of experience
>tag team champions
Why are these guys there with all the newbies?
>>
>>1372404
I pop every time i see my hometown fed on 4chan

>>1372503
You're sleeping on Shane. When he's allowed to shine he'll knock your dick in the dirt.

>>1372494
Murphy is an Aussie, Blake is not.
TM61 are a great get. Even if they don't get used on shows much the other performance centre guys will have plenty to learn working with them.
>>
>>1372559
Because they need to be seen to be paying dues in-house. They won't be held back for long, surely.
>>
>>1372523
>>1372543
>>1372560
Sheeeeit, my bad. I forgot entirely about these guys.
TMDK are a great team, though. Can't wait to see how they develop.
I was just so used to B/M being called the shitposters, because of that fucking dubstep entrance.
>>
>>1372559

The Australian scene is pretty short on shows, so ten years with most of it spent here is not the same thing as ten years working once or twice every weekend like it can be in the US.

Both guys are pretty good though.
>>
>>1372401
Dude of the far right is so going to be a Wyatt
>>
>>1372572
They've been touring in Japan for literally years
>>
>>1372559
Probably to get used to WWE's style.
I'm sure once American Alpha and Revival get called up they'll be in NXT for half a year then be called up in time for WM34
>>
>>1372598
I think they'll be the ones to take the titles from Revival.
AA are likely scheduled for a call-up really soon. Revival still need a little more polishing.
>>
>>1372582
>Brock Lesnar's fat little brother Bork joins the Wyatt family.
>>
File: 1465549564682.jpg (247KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1465549564682.jpg
247KB, 1200x675px
Green: The ones I want to see in the main roster.

Blue: The ones Vince wants to see in the main roster
>>
>>1372670
You are pretty gay if you don't want to see that delicious brown girl get her main roster/total Divas slut game on.
>>
>>1372500
more like 10 man tag matches playa
>>
>>1372739
>that one 10 or 8 woman tag team match with the WINDMILL OF DOOM spot

I'd rather have strings of that than actual Divas matches
>>
>>1372598
WWE style can't be that different from other companies' styles.
>>
File: 1396767645104.png (326KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
1396767645104.png
326KB, 650x480px
>>1372401
>another failed Viking

What is our problem?
>>
File: swa101913storm-yung_VP8.webm (3MB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
swa101913storm-yung_VP8.webm
3MB, 304x228px
Nikki Storm is the most talented and capable female wrestler WWE has ever hired.

She is in her prime right now, compared to Asuka who will on the downslope of her career and gets blown up in 3 minutes of action. Nikki can go and go and go.

Becky and Emma were talented when WWE picked them up, but not on the level Nikki is right now.

If you dig into the past women like Molly Holly and Mickie James were from more primitive times for women's wrestling in the US, and Bull Nakano was too coked up and injured to put on any great matches in the WWE.

So Nikki is going to be kind of an interesting person to keep an eye on. She is the first real female addition to the roster that can have been considered a top indie wrestler at the time she was signed.
>>
>>1372937
Sin Cara 1 would disagree
>>
File: sethcrossfitchick.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sethcrossfitchick.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>1372401
>Bianca Blair
>A CrossFit competitor and powerlifter,
>featured on CrossFit.com
confirmed for seths new sidepiece
>>
>>1372937
it very much is, you work a different side of the ring, you work to a crowd of thousands, tv, lights, bumps, its a whole different animal.
>>
>>1372401
Oh look another Wyatt
>>
>>1373538

Possible. She is on as much gear as him.
>>
>>1373538
Essshhh. That face of hers.....
>>
None of the guys have the look, that girl with the black hair all the way on the right is hot as fuhhhhccckkk though
>>
File: Nikki-Storm.png (871KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nikki-Storm.png
871KB, 1280x720px
Nikki Storm is one of the best female talkers in the business right now, and was one of the best workers on the indies before she was snatched up. It's a good get for the company, if they can get past her accent she'll go far.

She's also qt
>>
File: harpgoatfriends.png (746KB, 943x605px) Image search: [Google]
harpgoatfriends.png
746KB, 943x605px
>>1373548
i think you mean harper hitmen.
>>
>>1372401
>>1372401
>>1372401
How is it you morons are discussing this now?
>>
pls tell your freshcunt attwhore bradawatheverhisnameis to stay here and never come back to spee
thanks
>>
>>1373628
Because this is the newest "training class."

Or is there a newer one?
>>
>>1373623

You mean fat. Look at that fucking piggie!
>>
>>1373624
Damn he's got all the goats in his corner

Push harpgoat 2 the moon once healthy
>>
>>1373669
nigger
>>
>>1372937
You should try watching something other than WWE occasionally. WWE's emphasis is on performing for the camera over the crowd now more than ever. That alone will affect ring positioning, techniques used and influence the way in which they tell stories.

Seriously, just watch something from outside of WWE for a start
>>
>>1372426

screencap this

Middle will end up on the roster

Second to the right will be an NXT jobber for 2 years before breaking her spine.

Far left and Far right will vomit after their first rope drills

Second to the left will Fuck, Marry, Kill a Samoan on the main roster (in that order)
>>
the second guy from left to right is going to have a great future, he has the look.
>>
File: sasha.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sasha.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>1373538

>Crosshit
>>
File: lesnar.png (114KB, 366x182px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar.png
114KB, 366x182px
>>
Fucking Nikki Storm should be on the main roster right now
>>
File: CjWSHbcXIAEsF52.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CjWSHbcXIAEsF52.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>1374181
He also performed well in NXT.
>>
>>1374201
this pic cant be real
>>
>>1374496
bretcuck must be really embarras if it is
>>
>>1374308
I keep hearing about her but I've never seen her wrestle. Can you recommend me some of her matches?
>>
>>1374201
why has no one ever shopped klingon ridges on this pic
>>
>>1372401
>6 foot 9

Won't go over because he's not seven feet tall.

And you can't teach that.
>>
>>1373624
>primo and epico
>shilling for something other than puerto rico for once in 60 months

wowiewooo
>>
>>1372426
the brunette will be my waifu
>>
>>1372401
This is old as fuck.
>>
>>1372401
Macey for Sgt. Slaughter's niece or granddaughter when?
>>
>>1372426
all those girls are gross
>>
>>1372739
based teddy is our savior
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.