[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion of Hunter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: triplehwm30.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
triplehwm30.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
What's your honest opinion of Hunter?
>>
Eternal B+ player who would be signing autographs at a high school gym right now if he didn't fuck the bosses daughter
>>
>>1372078
Huh?
>>
>>1372070
B+ player. I've never liked him, both the wrestler and the person
>>
He's going to be the next Ric Flair.
>>
Slowly redeeming himself with NXT
>>
>>1372105
> he fell for the hunter is responsible for nxt meme
lol
>>
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>1372070
Greatest of all time. People like to talk about how much he buries people and how big Rock and Austin are compared to him, but fuck that. Who did Austin ever put ever? Who did Rock out over? Haitch made many stars, Angle, Cena, Hardy, Orton, Batista, Benoit, Bryan, the list goes on. Rock and Austin were self serving egotists who jumped ship as soon as something better came along or when their spotlight faded. Hell, Austin even walked out while under contract because he didn't like his story line. He's the embodiment of an inflated ego, in and out of the ring. Haitch has been with the company for years, and he will be remembered as one of the greatest of all time.
>>1372074
Except by the time DX was formed in 1997, he was already seen as an A+ player. The stable was so influential that creative would call them before making any big storyline decisions. And when he won his belt in 99' he wasn't even dating the boss' daughter yet. People are just jealous that he's so successful in the business.
>>
>>1372143
Rock put over Lesnar, Goldberg, Jericho, Angle
>>
>>1372143
This. He's a legend.
>>
>>1372143
Hey Hunter, did you forget Austin walked out because he was putting Brock over on free TV instead of a PPV? And when he came back he was forced to retire because of his health, when really he wanted to stay?
>>
he likes Asuka so he's cool with me. His recent matches have been pretty snoozy though.
>>
>>1372148
Nah, that storyline with Steph and Haitch made Angle and Jericho. His tirade against her was what made him over with the crowd. Lesnar was the only guy that Rock out over.
>>
>>1372152
Yeah, right. He left when he couldn't steal the spotlight anymore. Dozens of wrestlers have been sidelined by injuries and age, but they chose to stay with the company and help out new talents and development. What does Austin do? He starts a talk show so he can talk shit about his colleagues, only stopping by every wrestlemania for his five seconds of fame.
>>
>>1372159
The storyline was Steph and Haitch buried Jericho. He went from world championship to midcarder, and wasn't world champ again until 2008
>>
>>1372161
Well, Austin is more entertaining and a better wrestler than HHH will ever be, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>1372155
oh my god please have sex
>>
>>1372161
This. Fuck Austin!
>>
>>1372164
He's a shit wrestler. If the shield were the three big ones back in the attitude era, I'd say Seth is Haitch, Reigns is Rock, and Ambrose is Austin. You know why? Because they both are shit at wrestling and depends mostly on spots and strikes to get through a match. Oh mud hole stomps, real fun. Oh a Lou that press. Haven't seen that before. Face it, he's got nothing but a cool finisher and basic wrestling.
>>
Hunter is a egocentric douchebag who got lucky enough to bang the boss' daughter, the reason why today he almost own the goddamn company. As soon as Vince dies, he's gonna be the CEO. You guys really think Shane gives a shit about WWE? kek
>>
>>1372185
He was so great Vince allowed him to bang his daughter. Keep being jealous, bruh.
>>
>>1372191
Admit it, Triple H married his way into success
>>
>>1372198
Again, marriage didn't come up with the DX stable. Marriage didn't make the clique groom him to be an A+ player. Marriage didn't give him his first championship run. Marriage didn't give him his feud with Rock that would turn both of them and Smakdown into prized assets. All marriage did was allow him to be more involved in the corporate size of the business, which meant the creation of the performance center and NXT. Even without his marriage, he'd still be a multiple-reign world champion with a legendary career.
>>
>>1372074
This. Fucker wouldn't have half the accolades he has if he wasn't fucking the ubercunt. He can rewrite history as much as he wants, but he will never be more popular than Austin or Rock and will never be more respected than guys like Taker and it eats him alive every fucking day.
>>
>>1372173
Yet they are the most over and the biggest draw of the three? Perfect analogy

Haitch is babydick B+ ratings killer
Rock is corny super samoan
>>
A good shoe shiner to Shawn, Austin, Rock etc.

The guy who wrestled the guy who was the guy.

HHH on his own couldn't draw an alcoholic to a brewery but put him with an A+ player like Austin and he could be main event. Circa '01 HHH was peak then it was all downhill with cancerous mania matches galore.

He'll be remembered for main eventing mania a record number of times but none of the matches will ever be considered GOAT and that sums up his career. Nepotism over skill.
>>
Triple H is the most average wrestler of all-time

When I think of HHH I don't think: "Him? All yeah he's an all-time great" or "Overrated trash" I just think: "Eh, he's alright I guess"
>>
>>1372070
He was and still is fantastic at marketing himself. People who've never seen him wrestle think he's a badass and know who he is.
>>
>>1372173
I legitimately thought you were trying to prove a point until you compared the rock with roman reigns. then i knew you were just smarking
>>
>>1372211
If I was ever led to believe that haitch ever came here then this would be it. go home haitch, you're drunk.
>>
>>1372070
Forever a mid carder.

There is 2 type of people. People who hate Hunter and people who are currently working for the WWE who went they are gone will talk about how they hate Hunter

If he died tomorrow, it would be best for business.

But would they bury him?
>>
>>1372143
If he is your GOAT, then you got into wrestling at the wrong time buddy.
>>
>>1372211
His career is shit. Most bad important WM matches involved him. And before you bring up taker vs sid or whatnot, that's why I said most.
But you're right, it was not only marriage. It was also beign part of a group that always used backstage politics. Beign the best friend of Vince's boyfriend also helped a lot.
>>
For years there was a double H, the HH.

And this HH was the biggest political player and burier of the industy. This Double H was Hulk Hogan.

But Triple H was like fuck that. I can somehow make Hogan's backstage bullshit look like a a hissy fit compared to what I will do

Fuck Triple H
>>
Probably one of the best heels of all time, he was never the star, but he could make them.
>>
>>1372143
>Haitch made many stars
Like all the people in this Promo other than Bryan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOFv84fJ6D0
>>
Dull sociopath with no charisma who now champions mediocre talent, because they don't threaten his ego by being better than him.
>>
>>1372070
a hack that is in the bussines because he fucked vince's kid.
>>
>>1372143
>Except by the time DX was formed in 1997, he was already seen as an A+ player.

HHH was the LEAST over member of DX for pretty much its entire run until he date-raped Stephanie and married her.
>>
>>1372070
Horrible racist piece of shit.
>>
>>1372200
I completely agree with this.
>>
>>1372070
A vanilla midget who never drew a dime, truly a B plus player. His wife is hot tho
>>
>>1372070
4/10
>>
Good mid card wrestler like Dolph ziggler. Can't think of one good match he's had that he carried, all his good matches were carried by better wrestlers/more over guys.
>>
>>1372211
THIS. HAITCH HATERS BTFO
>>
>>1372211
>>1373143
> the kliq groomed him
He literally held their bags and was their designated driver just so they would let him hang around
>>
B tier wrestler, S tier politician/strategist.

He's set to inherit a large chunk of the WWE after Vince retires and is probably the most "set" wrestler to ever step into the ring. Moreso than Austin, moreso than Hogan or Rocky or Cena.

Based Haich, a true rags to riches story.
>>
>>1372070
Love the guy. Great physique, especially now at 47, intimidating guy, knowledgeable about wrestling, still wrestles using old brawler style. He's a great
>>
>its a disguised Sasha thread episode
>>
>>1373157
DESIGNATED
>>
>>1372070
I'd give anything to see what WWF/WWE would be like had he never become a wrestler.
>>
>>1373176

He can shill for himself as much as he wants with his politicking he'll never be remembered on the level of Hogan, Austin or Rock.
>>
Had to revisit this thread to have the last word. Haitch is the cornerstone upon which the company has built itself and the greatest of all time, in and out of the ring.
>>
>>1374440
Then why has he never put on a 10/10 match?
>>
>>1374442
>Haitch vs taker
>Haitch vs Michaels
>Haitch vs Rock
>Haitch vs Foley
>Haitch vs Benoit
The list goes on
>>
>>1374451
None of those are 10/10
They're also with other wrestlers who can pull people up to good matches
>>
>>1373380
Probably would have been way more successful.
>>1374451
Everyone you listed is better than him.
>>
>>1372074
>>1372095
>>1372111
>>1372185
>>1372198
>>1372218
>>1372243
>>1372247
>>1372251

pic STRONGLY related to the quoted idiots.

there's more of you brain dead morons but the "system" thinks the post is spam when i try to accurately point out the sheer amount of euphoria stupidity ITT.
>>
>>1374459
Go suck Steph's dick Hunter.
>>
>>1374454
These were all great matches. And of course they're with the same people. For all the shit people about the attitude era, it was literally just four or five guys working with each other. Rock and Austin never had a match with a nobody and made it a good match. Watch Haitch vs Michinoku. Rock or Austin wouldn't give him the time of day but Hautch made it a good match.
>>
>>1374457
Bruh, Haitch was so good, he made those guys stars. He was the ultimate heel.
>>
File: 1456280058394.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456280058394.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>1374468
>>
>>1374463
triggered fedora tipping idiot spotted!
>>
>>1374466
Michinoku is 10 times the wrestler that Haitch is. Which isn't a knock against Hunter.

I'll say this about him: he never left. He'll be working in wrestling until the day he dies, and he clearly has more love for wrestling than Vince ever did.

I always thought he was a B+/A- worker, but his match with Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 30 really impressed me. Haitch was doing moves he never did before. Maybe it's a case of only working as hard as he needed to in a given moment, but he really turned it on then.
>>
>>1374466
HHH also had some pretty weak matches with Undertaker & Michaels at times, too.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>1374552
>>
>>1374561
>hatposting

Thanks for proving me right
>>
Hunter was that douchebag that thought he was something in high school.. So much so that he decided to become the Principle while everyone else kind of just moved on with their lives..

Honestly, his matches always suck. You know the same 6 robotic moves will be repeated in every fucking match.
>>
>>1372247

>The guy who wrestled the guy who was the guy.

This, but I'd put it in a more positive light. Haitch was never the guy, but he was a vital part of the main event scene. Rock/Austin were the charismatic draws, but Haitch was an excellent second-from-top guy. I'm trying to think of an equivalent today, closest I can get is Samoa Joe.
>>
Best Heel and personality on the mic of all time.
>>
He should thank his lucky stars that Shawn welcomed him with open arms. He would have been just another midcard shitter without HBK's approval.
>>
>>1372096
Triple H has already surpassed Ric Flair.
>>
So in closing, we can all agree that Haitch is one of the GOAT, a true legend, a future hall of famer, and the foundation of the attitude era.
>>
File: based-haitch.png (386KB, 548x549px) Image search: [Google]
based-haitch.png
386KB, 548x549px
He truly is the greatest heel of all time.

This thread full of smarks marking out for him is more than enough proof.
>>
>>1374459
>le fedora strawman

Nice try faggot. HHH is shit.
>>
Good wrestler, cool gimmick, only decent on the mic but confident enough to make up for it, good knowledge and understanding of the business, nice guy (met him twice), good champ (as the old saying goes, "when in doubt just fucking put the belt on Haitch goddammit")

And of course, he made NXT which unfortunately he could not protect entirely from the McMahons. I assume NXT will hurt because of the new live Smackdown show.
>>
>>1374937
>cool gimmick

I guess if you're into poseurs.
>>
>>1374941
As someone who has been a child I thought nothing was cooler than Triple H's entrance, coming out to that badass Motörhead song (just don't listen to the lyrics) and spitting mist all over like a fucking water dragon. He's a comic book character. I like it.
>>
He's a lousy drawing, overrated, over pushed, overhyped upper midcard dud. He's pretty much the WWE's Jeff Jarrett.
>>
He's a good worker, but seeing him go over clean so often gets pretty damn boring after a while.
>>
>>1374928
no straw man involved you puerile faggot. stay mad and ignorant, kid.
>>
>>1372074
Came here to post this
>>
Glad I made it back before this thread died to say that Haitch is great.
>>
Haitch is shit.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.