[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book a storyline you would like to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: main_cjerico.jpg (48KB, 485x582px) Image search: [Google]
main_cjerico.jpg
48KB, 485x582px
Vince has called on you to be the creative writer in charge of a storyline, what do you do and how?

I'll start, with Chris Jericho.

>Money In The Bank
>Jericho actually looks like he may win the briefcase
>Del Rio costs him the match at the last second, before getting caught in Owens and Zayn brawling
>Neither Jericho or Del Rio win (Maybe Ambrose does to set up a triple threat at Mania)
>Earlier in the card, Rusev retains US Title against Titus
>Next Raw, Del Rio interrupts a Rusev/Lana promo, claims that he deserves a US title shot, last year he beat Cena for it and therefore (at least in kayfabe terms) is the most deserving champion

>Rusev vs Del Rio for Battleground
>During the match, Del Rio looks like he's about to win when Jericho's music hits, he runs in and hits a codebreaker on Rusev, disqualifying Del Rio, Rusev retains
>"You ruined my chance at Money in The Bank, so I thought I'd return the favour. You're just Mexicos greatest export, but I'm the best in the world; if you get a shot then I do too"
>Del Rio goes for Jericho, but gets reversed into a Walls of Jericho and taps to no avail until Jericho finally lets go
>Opening promo of Raw the night after
>"Gee Del Rio I thought you guys where good against walls"
>Del Rio claims he is still the true contender since he would have won the match if Jericho hadn't interfered
>Shane or Steph comes out and announces that it will be a Triple Threat at Summerslam for the US Title
>Suddenly Social Outcasts run in start beating up both guys, Jericho and Del Rio are out of it
>Heath talks "How can you hold the US title if you ain't no true blood American? BAY BAY!"

cont.
>>
>>1371505

>Hold up there playa, 6 Man tag match, Social Outcasts vs Del Rio, Jericho and Rusev, if Social Outcasts win, Heath will be added to the Title match at SS
>Del Rio, Rusev and Jericho start arguing during the match, and during the confusion Slater grabs Jericho in a roll up for the win
>Feud continues for the rest of the month, Jericho gets to say "Stupid Idiot" a lot, JBL can get his fill of "MEXICO'S GREATEST EXPORT" Heath says "BAY BAY" a bunch

>Summerslam
>Everyone gets their spots in, Heath isn't actually doing a bad job even though we all know he's there to take the loss
>During the match Del Rio and Rusev get into a brawl with Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel outside the ring
>Jericho gets Heath in a Liontamer and Heath taps in the middle of the ring
>He finally wins the US title, the final championship for his collection since he's already won every other title that matters in some way at least once in his career

From here on, Jericho can carry the belt through Night of Champions, and drop it to Rusev at Survivor Series, that could then lead to a League of Nations feud for the belt while Jericho can go on to a new feud heading towards Mania, maybe with Bray Wyatt, who goes over Jericho, possibly even leading to Jerichos retirement and inevitable Hall Of Fame induction

What do you guys think? Good? Shit?
I've probably not accounted for a lot of stuff but I would just love to see Jericho win the US Title to have the full set, plus I feel that having Jericho in contention for the belt along with a few other guys will raise the value of the belt a little, make it seem important enough that more than one guy wants to go after it at once, and at no point does Rusev lose a match clean, so we can build his stock back up as a monster.
>>
Good idea. Jericho would elevate the US championship nicely
>>
>>1371505
So you would give the last heat of jericho to... Del Rio ? Make him job to Zayn/Crews instead
>>
>>1371505
>Rollins WWE champ
>Vince loses his shit and fires Reigns for being the only QT muscleboy that couldnt get over after years of pushing.
>>
>>1371647
Del Rio has way more main event prospects than those two.
He needs some heat back tbqh
>>
File: 1454516187305.png (71KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1454516187305.png
71KB, 500x332px
>Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar at Mania
>Samoa Joe wins

Don't care how the feud goes, just as long as this match happens.

Also I'd prefer if Balor joins The Club when he gets called up to the main roster rather than feud with them. 3 man stables (1 singles competitor, 1 tag team) have always felt weird to me.
>>
>>1371505
>>1371506
Pretty decent until "Bray Wyatt beats Jericho at Mania".

If Jericho retires, it needs to be with other guy, we don't want Jericho vs Fandango (in this case played by Brayy lmao) 2: Electric Boogaloo to end such a career.

Even ending his career vs The Undertaker would be better.
>>
>take good wrestler that can play a heel
>have him be a cocky asshole
>have him win just because he is better than the face
>face learns from his mistakes and beats heel at some point later
>>
>>1372021
THAT IS WHAT I'VE WANTED XAVIER WOODS TO DO FOREVER.
>PHD smartman
>He is just Wrestling Daigo
>He fights the first match really defensively studying his opponent.
>Usually loses
>The second time unless they pull out anything new he has all the counters
>Third time around he is nearly impossible to beat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
How Id Book Shield Triple Threat

>This weeks Raw ambrose asylum you have a shield reunion
>Ambrose tells Ramen And Seth that he doesnt care who has the belt but after money in the bank hes taking the belt
> Ambrose wins Money In The Bank
>earlier in the night raman retains
>For the next month Ambroses music hit everytime roman has a match
>ambrose music hit but no-one comes out just a knocking sound and laughter
>Battleground Seth V Ramen rematch
>seth win via rollup on roman because ambrose shenanigans
>Next week raw Roman pissed
>beating ambrose bloody this is his heel turn
> Next week No ambrose this goes until the raw before summer slam
> Go Home raw Ambrose stumbles into the raw set
>anounce he'll cash in at Summer slam against seth
>Big ramen Noodles says that he demands his rematch
>Shane comes out and declares it a triple threat
>summer slam comes
>Ambrose pins roman for the win after a gruelling match with roman following in his cousins footsteps goes overboard with chairshots to both seth and dean
>>
>>1371505
>>1371506
STOP BOOKING FOR FURTHER AHEAD THAN A MONTH YOU STUPID IDIOT

How are we supposed to justify giving writers, producers, and experts inflated salaries?
>>
Thank fucking god none of you cunts are actual bookers.
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>1371505
>Ambrose wins
>>
>>1372310
You know that Vince is the entire reason why continuity in WWE is at its all-time lowest, right?
>>
>>1372308
this is shit
>>
>Cena beats Reigns at Battleground for the title
>Ric Flair comes out to celebrate with Cena
>Low blows him and calls out for Mr. MITB
>Someone who deserves a title shot preferably
>Flair cuts a promo where he says something like "This 16 time world championship is all I got Cena, I ain't lettin ya reach 17 til I'm dead!"
>Every opportunity Cena has to get the #1 Contender's spot Ric does something to stop him
>Once Cena does get a title shot Flair DQ's him
>It should go on at least until Survivor Series
>Cena vs the current champ in the main event
>Flair bribes Haitch to make it no DQ
>During the match Flair tries to chair shot Cena a few times
>The music hits
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xHz0Ozq5EQ
>Hogan grabs Flair by the collar and drags him away as the crowd goes berserk
>Cena hits an AA on the champ and eventually gets the win
>Cena and Hogan stand in the ring holding the title
>Next night on RAW Cena should have a 16x jersey on him
>He removes it to reveal a 17x jersey underneath

I'm not Adam Blampied but that's what should happen with Cena and the title
>>
>>1372821
That would be a fun storyline, but, if Flair causes Cena to lose the belt he's just given him another reign, albeit short, he's technically even closer to breaking the record.

But its still a darn sight better than what WWE probably have planned so yeah.
>>
>>1372778
Honestly, I'm not overly keen on Ambrose and I don't think he's worthy of a title run just at the moment.

But if WWE are set on pushing Reigns as the main event guy then a Shield triple threat is one of the few things that people might be interested in, and it's the kind of thing that could happen at next years Mania, maybe have Ambrose announce before Mania that he plans to cash in to build the match up beforehand.
>>
>Del Rio as a Tweener Hit Man
>Borks begin to Fuck shit up
>Both Del Rio and Bork go online Winning Streaks.
>Authority grows worried of Bork, calls in The Latino Hitman
>Raw
>Heyman offers an Open Challenge for anyone to face Bork
>Del Rio music hits.
>Haitch music hits afterwards
>Heyman and Haitch have a war of words, before a Match between Bork and Del Rio is booked for SS.

>The Beast vs The Latino Hitman

That's the general gist of it anyway.
>>
>Asuka gets called up
>Beats the crap out of Sasha, Becky, Natalya, basically torches the women's division same as she did in NXT.
>Kicks Charlotte in the face many, many, many times and takes her title
>Next Raw, she's cutting a promo, but she's speaking Japanese in the ring, nobody can understand her.
>Next Big Thing hits.
>Brock and Heyman come out.
>Heyman speaks perfect Japanese with Asuka for a minute and translates her promo for the audience, talking about how she beat the Four Horsewomen, she'll never lose, etc.
>Heyman then goes on to talk up Asuka for a bit, compares her to Brock, mentions all the things Brock has accomplished as his client and says he can do the same things for her.
>Says to Asuka, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PAUL HEYMAN GAL.
>Asuka grins and shakes Paul's hand, then Brock's.

Then Heyman cuts promos for Asuka every week.
>>
>>1373168

I hope this leads to Asuka licking Heyman's face
>>
>>1373168
>she's speaking Japanese in the ring, nobody can understand her.

I think it'd be great if they ran with that for a couple weeks. Like the other women just flinch when she comes around because they have no idea if she's saying "Good Afternoon!" or "I'm going to kick you in the face now!" because she's equally pleased to say either.
>>
>>1373293
Eventually, JBL bullies Byron to get on Google translate while she's speaking and he shoddily tries to translate what she's saying.
>>
>>1373168
This is gold
>>
>>1373168
I want this very much.
>>
File: 5a6879597fc882fda2ba52e89460b2fe.jpg (453KB, 1866x1028px) Image search: [Google]
5a6879597fc882fda2ba52e89460b2fe.jpg
453KB, 1866x1028px
>>1373168
>this will never EVER happen and she will be a dancing comedy jobber used to put over shitters
It's not fair
>>
>>1373293
Plus she sounds badass when she goes into angry nip mode.
>dat contract signing bit
>>
>>1372308
I have it a little different
> Dean wins MITB
> Doesn't want to cash in on his "brother" after roman's win at MITB
> Fails to cash in at battleground because he is held back by security - but Roman uses his rematch clause the next night to get one at SummerSlam
> Seth is about to pin roman after setting up a peidgree
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsbIrtksDiE
> Dean Ambrose run out - FROM BEHIND THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE - to cash in
> Runs in, hits dirty deeds, pins seth 1 2 3
> Roman doesn't want to fight his 'brother' instead goes off to do bloodline shit
> Seth doesn't cash in his rematch for some storyline bullshit
> Dean takes all comers until Decemeber, where seth says "I WANT MY REMATCH"
> Seth wins because of shennigans
> Dean loses the rematch the next night
> Dean wins Royal Rumble
> Roman beats Seth at Fastlane
> Seth cashes in his rematch
> Triple Threat - Roman goes over because he has to look really, really strong
>>
I would have a story where Triple H fucks Kane's dead girlfriend
>>
>>1371506

I honestly don't like the idea of Jericho retiring. As much as their are valid criticisms about part-time legends, Jericho doesn't deserve those criticisms because he's willing to put young guys over.

Also important, the guy can still go. He can still get all of his shit in, and possesses an athleticism we would be happy seeing in a guy 15 years younger.

Finally, the guy is arguably the best wrestling mind the current roster possesses. He is true ring general, and the sort of veteran and steady hand that younger talent can really learn a lot from. Especially if they get to work with him.

I hope Jericho has years left in the tank.
>>
File: 1460155426424.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460155426424.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
>>1373168
As far as dream storylines go, this is among the best i've seen.
>>
>>1373168
Would mark hard for this
>>
>>1376695
How the heck has he held up so well anyway? Sure he's got the dadbod, but not many 45 year olds are as spry in the ring as Jericho.
>>
>Feed Ryback a bunch of jobbers.
>Goldberg spears him.
>Goldberg squashes Ryback at a payperview.
>>
>>1371505
Why would he hit a Codebreaker on Rusev and not the guy he's feuding with? The title wouldn't change hands off a DQ either way
>>
>>1373168

I love you for giving me this hope

But I also hate you for making me dream
>>
>>1376745
He's a once in a generation talent
>>
>Bray Wyatt enters to the MITB match
>he starts a feud with Jericho after
>at the end, he wins
>then he talks about how, in order to rebuild the world, he has to scatter and destroy the old
>he starts targeting the most vintage people on the roster (the Dudleyz, Big Show, etc.)
>R-Thuth confront the family trying to protect Goldust
>they beat him and kayfabe put him into a coma
>Dustin Rhodes gets mad and states that at [PPV] he will make Bray know the true meaning of fear
>then, at the ppv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgg7KzO9v10
>>
>>1376758
So in the history books there's an L next to del Rios name.
>>
>>1373160
I want to live in a world where Del Rio is pushed to the moon.
>>
>>1376977
2011 wasn't THAT long ago, bud.

>>1376788
I doubt even delusional mid-life crisis Jericho would say this.
>>
>>1376979
Jericho compared himself to Hailey's Comet recently, stating that talent like his only comes around once every 75 years.
>>
>Seth beats Roman at MITB
>Roman has his rematch against Seth,if he loses the match He will never compete for the WHC again
>Seth beats him and starts doing Open Challenge's
>Seth's last Open Challenge
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZyhbHYpVw
>Drew hits the Future Shock DDT
>Wins the WWE championship
>The Authority sends their goons on Galloway
>EC3,Grado,Jack Jester and Joe Hendry protect Galloway
>Team Rollins Vs. Team Galloway at SS,if Drew's team loses,Seth wins the belt
>Team Galloway wins and Rollins is pissed
>Triple H betrays Rollins and Haitch decides to fight Galloway at the PPV before WM
>Rollins interferes,making Triple H lose
>Rollins Vs. Drew Galloway Vs. Triple H
>>
>Rusev goes over Titus at MiTB
>becomes a gradually more aggressive bully
>runs afoul of Dean
>The pair feud
>paint it as the psychopath scraping by, trying to combat the physically far-superior monster in Rusev
>match at SS
>Rusev Wins
>Dean begins feuding with some other midcarder for US Number 1 Contendership (lets say Dorito because whatever)
>next PPV
>Rusev successfully defends US Title against a filler, but decent-name opponent (Orton is the best choice because fuck Orton, he's basically a part-time big-name scrub who should be used to put over more valuable full-time guys)
>Rusev Wins in dominant fashion
>Dean wins, looks crazy in the process and a little unhinged
>they meet again at next PPV (should be a gimmick PPV because late-year, I think)
>Dean does everything he can within the stip
>everything Dean vs Brock should have been
>still loses
>off TV for a few months
>returns at the Rumble as a legit nutcase tweener character
>no more PG antics
>>
> Up coming 4 man tag battle
> New Day look super good in the match up, only real contenders in the match is Gallows and Anderson
> New Day hits their finishers on Anderson
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax5SiG8Pmvw
> Young Bucks superkick party Big E and Kofi out of the ring while Kenny distracts the Ref
> Young bucks distract the ref so that Kenny can hit the One Winged angel on Xavier and drags Anderson on top for the pin
> 1 2 3
> The Elite say this is because the New Day didn't accept their open challenge like chicken shits and started stealing their gimmicks(Broomega)
> Next NJPW PPV the Never Openweight titles are on the line to who gives a fuck
> The Elite are in control when
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZkfHdk-_nI
> Cost the Elite the title - making a series for SS and whatever the fuck NJPW's august PPV is, they trade wins
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.