[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LA SOMBRA CIEN ALMAS TRANQUILLO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
LA SOMBRA

CIEN ALMAS

TRANQUILLO
>>
>>1370948
I thought they'd try to make another masked mega-star out of him.
I'm kinda glad they're going another way. Breaking the mold I thought they were in, and attempting to make a more universal, serious star, barren of any pre-visited luchadore gimmick.
And, genuinely, Sombra is literally THE best person on the planet to make that work.
>>
>>1370957
Wow, you use nice words.
He's Eddie Guerrero 2.0
>>
Based handsome flippy man

Push him to the moon haitch
>>
>>1370998
Why thank you family
I wouldn't go that far, tho. He's Del Rio 1.0, as in, he'll succeed where they initially wanted Del Rio to.
Which means Del Rio is Dorito 0.5. Truly the worst of fates.
>>
>>1371013
>tfw del rio's ring announcer got more over than he did

How did WWE fuck that up so much
>>
>>1371026
Del Rio did by being uninteresting.
I like him, great worker and all, but just a great worker. Not an exceptional talent, or a Top 5 wrestler. Just a great worker who got pushed like a motherfucker into being WWE Champion because WE WUZ LATIN
>>
File: dc24d83907e2c2e3648b34a9fea57b81.jpg (693KB, 1881x1018px) Image search: [Google]
dc24d83907e2c2e3648b34a9fea57b81.jpg
693KB, 1881x1018px
Tye wasn't the best opponent for him simply due to how over Tye was in comparison. Fun match though
>>
>>1371231
I liked that it was separate from a generic jobber-squash. They acknowledged how both guys were over and played it up to make his debut much more memorable than "BIG NAME SQUASHES NO NAME".
It felt like "Big name beats competitive hard-working name. Fans react accordingly."
>>
>>1371231
>>1371235
Should have given it a few more minutes though, Tye didn't look bad but it was like oh that's it? Takes a dick to the face and that's the match?
>>
>>1371445
he calls it the facefuck maggle
>>
>>1371445
>when the japanese micheal jackson man does a tripping knee smarks rejoice
>a new guy who held the same title as him and had a good run in japan and was based in mexico does double flying knees to the face "THATS IT?!"
fucking smarks.
>>
>>1371458
It wasn't a double knee it was a penis

The fullsail production crew blew the shot and made the ending look like absolute shit
>>
>>1371458
But Nintendos knee actually hits his opponent. Corona hits with his dick.
>>
>>1371458
There's a difference.
Shin's knee looks good.
Sombra's knee is literally a Diva's signature move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ne49WVpQU
>>
>>1370948
His entrance attire is terrible, I thought he had a Chippendale gimmick.
>>
>>1370948

Why should I care for a guy who dresses like a stripper?
>>
>>1371709
Your mother asks herself the same question.
>>
>>1371231
I didn't realize Justin Gabriel came back.
>>
>Full Sail shitting on Cien during NXT tapings tonight by chanting for Tye
wew
>>
>>1371541
I thought he was in the Puerto Rican gang from The Warriors lol
>>
>>1371812
If Full Sail ruins La Sombra I'm going to kill someone
>>
>>1371231
Tye always makes the most fun matches on the card. Note I didn't say the best just fun.
>>
What are some of his best matches?
>>
>>1370948
This faggot looks like he belongs on Meme Underground.
>>
>>1372285
vs Nakamura.

vs Atlantis if you want something more Mexican.

vs Volador jr.
>>
>>1372307
Thanks
>>
>>1370957
Sombra was unmasked in CMLL
>>
File: LosIngobernables.jpg (174KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
LosIngobernables.jpg
174KB, 600x400px
>>1370948
one of the original members of Los Ingobernables based sombra
>>
>>1372357
I know. What makes you think Vince gives a shit?
>>
>>1372357
Rey Mysterio was unmasked in WCW, Vince couldn't care less, it's weird that he's passing up on them sweet kid's replica masks sales.
>>
>>1371445
I legit have seen "dick to the face" too many time to count and I still burst out laughing everytime
>>
Vince doesn't care for masked wrestlers guys.

>>1372535
Rey Mysterio unmasking was largely viewed as bullshit by everybody who wasn't Bischoff or Nash tho.
>>
No corran en a hospital, cabrones!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.