[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with me guys, is Brock going to get rekt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 23

Be honest with me guys, is Brock going to get rekt?
>>
>>1370772
Most likely. If he doesn't take Hunt down quickly then they'll find Brock's head in the fourth row.
>>
>>1370772
He hasn't fought in a long time. Hunt's no small-fry. If he's rusty whatsoever, he's done.
>>
Brock would be stupid trying to fight him with strikes, so I would say he should focus on getting him into a submission hold. Judging by his record he can't handle pressure on the arm, so if he gets in a kimura or armbar I'd say its over.
>>
>>1370772
It's not a guarantee like some would have you believe, but Brock really has his work cut out for him. He crumbles under hard hitters fairly easily when they're able to counter his grappling. If he doesn't get the ground/pound or a submission early on then he's getting knocked out. It's a classic striker vs grappler fight really.
>>
File: Mark-Hunt.jpg (342KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Hunt.jpg
342KB, 1600x900px
If it is an actual legit match then yes. 9/10 times Hunt is going to outstrike Brock and will end up knocking him the fuck out. If this match is however just a rigged spectacle to drum up buys and make Brock look strong then it is obvious who is winning.
Personally I cannot recall Hunt ever taking a dive or being involved in a worked match, but I do not put it out of possibility that Dana White throws a ton of cash his way to get him to do it for UFC 200 and to make his boy Brock look good.
>>
File: 189rrlae84tmzjpg.jpg (71KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
189rrlae84tmzjpg.jpg
71KB, 620x538px
Is it going to be a shoot or a work?
>>
>Hunt beats Brock
>Vince goes into panic-mode
>SS plans getting fucked
>they cross-promoted UFC 200
>all the Romark jimmies just saw the Beast get massacred
>mystique gone
>Mark Hunt's twitter suddenly shuts down temporarily
>is reborn as "Mitch Find"
>shows up on the Raw before Summerslam in a combat vest and beats the shit out of Roman

>ODDS
>>
File: H01N474.jpg (74KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
H01N474.jpg
74KB, 1284x722px
>>1370772
Pardon my ignorance. But are you guys seriously saying brock can't fuck up this fat Samoan. Brock definitely has the speed to avoid his punch. Some anon please post webms or gifs of hunt knocking someone. I'm on my phone at work.
>>
>>1370795
>tested, regular, full-time active fighter
vs
>guy who quit years ago because of a legitimate illness

Granted, Brock says he has been training for the return. But training <<< live experience with other Men trying to rip your face off. Plus his diverticulitis threatening to rear its head?
It's going to Hunt. Prime Brock all day, but this isn't Prime Brock.
>>
>implying Hunt is going to kick out of an F5
>>
>>1370789
Mark Hunt as the leader of a Maori Biker Gang in WWE would be pretty great. He could just continually wreck Roman for being a weak prettyboy, he could bully the USOs into joining his gang. He could just be a sleazy monster heel for months until Roman has to cry for the Rock to come help him.
>>
File: Struve heemd.webm (1MB, 322x182px) Image search: [Google]
Struve heemd.webm
1MB, 322x182px
Hunt is one of the most powerful knockout artists in the UFC..only chance he's got is if he can score a takedown and pound away
>>
>>1370815
Lanklets BTFO
>>
I don't know when but I hope it's Brock. Hunt is talking a lot of crap and I would like to see him be shut up
>>
>>1370815
Wtf that lanklet is pathetic. He couldn't even use his height to escape the punches
>>
>>1370823
Isn't Hunt use textbook boxing there? From what I remember, overhand punches is an effective method for dealing with tall opponents that are throwing straights and jabs.
>>
>>1370785
this seems like one organization has to lose no matter what. either the WWE loses their final boss when the world watches brock get demolished by non-superman punches or the UFC loses all credibility by making hunt take a dive
>>
>>1370838
>one organization has to lose

Yeah. The cross-promotion of two brands and a cohesive, mutually profitable working partnership sure sounds like a textbook lose-lose situation to me.
>>
>>1370838
UFC can't lose respect. Brock is a UFC Veteran, not some random WWE star being thrown into the octagon. Only WWE can lose respect, especially since its Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>1370838
Why would UFC lose credibility? Brock is an established and accomplished fighter. Having done pro wrestling for a few years and then another few years doesn't take away from that.
>>
Either he takes Hunt down straight away and ground and pounds him out or Hunt WILL KO him. He has the strongest punching power in the division plus brutal kicks. Brock won't be able to outstrike him.
>>
REMOVE SAMOA! REMOVE UFC SAMOA! REMOVE WWE SAMOA! REMOVE SAMOA
>>
File: hunt heem mir overhead angle.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hunt heem mir overhead angle.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: brock1.webm (3MB, 1088x608px) Image search: [Google]
brock1.webm
3MB, 1088x608px
>>
>>1370886
Lmao brock fragile af
>>
File: hunto kills mir real time.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hunto kills mir real time.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1370795
"This fat samoan" is a K1 grand prix champion, PRIDE veteran, a stalwart at the UFC's top 10 heavyweights and one of the toughest and hardest hitting men in a division that's built around promoting those two traits. He's not the best fighter in the world, but he's a terribly dangerous one. Have a webm of him shutting down Frank Mir's nervous system with a single, seemingly glancing punch to the ear, then walking off because he knows the job is done. The overhead replay seen >>1370883 lets you see just how hard that punch landed.

To be fair to Brock, it's a fairly interesting matchup because his size advantage and actual, legitimate collegiate wrestling chops could very well let him overwhelm and hold Hunt down either cruising for a decision win or setting up some ape spaz ground and pound. It's all a matter of how well prepared Brock is and whether he can make his takedowns work against a guy with some of the best takedown defence in heavyweight.
>>
>>1370843
the ufc won't lose respect if they make hunt lose to brock as a favor for vince?
>>
>>1370772
>Brock
>old
>has a disease that you're not supposed to do any "real" sports if you have
>the other guy
>heavy striker
>belongs to a tribe of people who for centuries weeded out people who couldn't fight

Brock is going to fucking die.
>>
>>1370915
The UFC doesn't make people lose, and Brock has won fights in the UFC before
>>
>>1370815
>keeping his face and chest open like he's telegraphing a chop in a pro wrestling match

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1370917
dude the UFC works its fans harder than any wrestling promotion
>>
>>1370772
He is going to get knocked the fuck out. Hunt is going to win for Ro Man
>>
File: 1465487919950.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1465487919950.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>1370920
>>
>>1370838
Nigga even little kids know WWE's fake, no one's gonna lose respect for Brock for stepping up to actually fight a top 10 heavyweight after a long break even if he gets demolished. If he actually beats Hunt, well, he's a physical specimen, a division 1 NCAA All American and Heavyweight champion with an overall record of 106–5 and a former UFC Heavyweight champion that won the belt on his fourth fight ever.
>>
>>1370920
>>1370923
He's right, the UFC is working their fans hard. HOWEVER, if you think that you can do a worked shoot fight in the information age you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>1370927
do you have any evidence at all that the UFC is working their fans
>>
>>1370927
UFC works its fans and runs the promo business, but about the only things that approach a "fix" are lopsided or nonsensical matchups which are quite rare. Unless you wanna call every underdog win a fix, in which case holy shit just stick to mandrama.
>>
>>1370929
mcgregor hopping the cage
>>
File: 1432730814923.jpg (38KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
1432730814923.jpg
38KB, 432x454px
>>1370905
No offence. But I'm South African and in my neighborhood i know guys that would knock hunt for couple of weeks. My neighbor in particular. A couple of years ago a couple of guys tried to jump us at a local ground. Now in a fight I'm pretty useless, a girl could beat me up. But him he literally smashed those guys faces in. He trained as a boxer for many so it was expected. I always find it laughable how people say ufc is legit full of the toughest guys on the planet. Simply not true. It's a business first and foremost. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the fights are fixed.
>>
>>1370927
Boxing still exists and Dana is still in charge of the ufc so yes it's possible
>>
>>1370925
brock gets legit beat he'll never look truly scary in the wwe again, because he is meta-booked with his "real" ufc run in mind

he'll just look like an over-the-hill dude pretending he's still a monster. kayfabe might be dead but you can't escape metakayfabe
>>
>>1370932
>forgets about the handpicked dana white judges
That's the biggest fix of all and pretty obvious too smdh lol
>>
do you need to have tattoos to fight in the UFC? jesus christ.
>>
File: brock2.webm (3MB, 1088x608px) Image search: [Google]
brock2.webm
3MB, 1088x608px
>>1370946
>>
vince probably looked at how fat hunt is and thought that lesnar would destroy him, LMAO

struve, bigfoot, or barnett would have been a way better choice, vince is a fucking retard
>>
>>1370959
You need to have shitty tattoos. It's a rule.
>>
>>1370960
>throws himself across the cage
Fucking state of Brock. He looks like shit here
>>
File: brock3.webm (3MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
brock3.webm
3MB, 720x400px
>>1370946
>>
do you have webms of bork winning?
>>
>>1370960
He's right. There's a difference between losing with a ready-made excuse, then coming back to WWE years later, and losing whilst you're currently booked more consistently dominantly than any other time in your career.
He'll be able to recoup it, but won't have quite the same luster.
>>
>>1370946
Brock left UFC after getting demolished twice in a row, WWE just uses "the MMA" as a shorthand for badass. You know, just like when they promoted Shane vs Taker and they wanted to make us believe that Shane was bringing the fight "because he trains jiu-jitsu with the Gracies". It's funny, they use the actual fighting stuff to make us believe a pro wrestler is automatically more badass for doing it, thereby taking away prestige from being a pro wrestler in the fist place and giving more attention to a rival business.
>>
>>1370977
Damn how much damage did that kick to the guy do ?
>>
>>1370979
someone else originally posted these webms, I only have these 3
>>
>>1371004
I think Brock said something about his diverticulitis after that fight, but I think that's how most people would react after taking those shots to the body
>>
>>1371004
Well his insides were dead from aj infection or something but still pretty hard
>>
>>1370835

Even then, the guy doesn't seem to even try to get out of range and decides to block instead, failing hillariously
>>
Does Mark Hunt fall easy?
>>
>>1371033
Struve is one of the most infuriating fighters to watch, at least for me. He has every physical gift needed to succeed but he consistently fails to employ them in an effective manner. He could be the second coming of Semmy Schilt, kickboxing legend and solid MMA fighter for the time, and yet he somehow still does not quite know how to utilize his frame to his benefit and winds up fighting chest to chest with dudes he should be keeping well at his humongous arms' reach, if not kicking range entirely.
>>
>>1371040
No
He has one of the hardest chins in the division
>>
Brock's coming off a 4.5 year layoff and doesn't react well to being punched in the face. Hunt is one of the hardest hitters in the division. If Brock doesn't take him down within the first 20 seconds, he's toast.
>>
Doesn't Hunt almost have as many losses as wins?
>>
>>1371073
I mean do fights with him go on the ground often?
>>
>>1371077
He has passable TDD, but nothing special
>>
>>1371082
kys ya manlet nerd

you couldn't even beat owens
>>
>>1371076
It's more impressive when you realize he came into the sport straight off of kickboxing, where he cruised more on his chin and punching power than any real technique, and still managed to accumulate a big number of victories despite having essentially zero grappling knowledge at the time.

Also, in what makes for a pretty nice story, as he got older he's actually improved his game by leaps and bounds, not just by adding some form of grappling but even his striking. He's gone from a wild brawler whose lone strat was bumrushing while swinging for the fences into a pretty legit counterpuncher who uses the significant threat of his fists to trap people into making mistakes and having their skulls rattled.
>>
>>1370795
Mark Hunt is a fat Maori, but my fuck can he hit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAXOcrA2niE
>>
>>1371092
k
>>
>>1370905
I love that one! So little respect for Mir
>>
>>
This fight 100% will end in the first round.

Brock is going for the takedown.
That's a fact.

He either lands the takedown and wrestle fucks Hunt with a ground and pound TKO/KO

Or Hunt catches Brock on the way in and gets iced.

Hunt is probably the hardest hitting person to ever grace the UFC.
>>
>>1371092
kys tripfag. you need to get lynched from a tree
>>
>>1370785
I don't believe the UFC pays for dives.
I'd like to see an example and some proof if there was any such case.
>>
>>1371166
The fuck is this
>>
>>1371324
one of the greatest videogames of all time.
>>
>>1371101
But how's his ground game now? I know a lot of his past losses were by submission.
>>
File: 1463858413244.jpg (91KB, 612x710px) Image search: [Google]
1463858413244.jpg
91KB, 612x710px
>>1370938
>he fell for the tough guy meme
>>
>>1371401
It's fairly nonexistent but he's solid at staying on his feet and it's not as though Brock has ever been about submissions. In fact he was so not about submissions that his first loss prior to his last two bouts came from Frank Mir, the guy Hunt shut down with one punch, lacing up Brock's legs and pulling him into a kneebar he didn't know how to defend against very well. It's entirely a matter of whether Lesnar can take and keep Hunt down before Hunt punches his face off.
>>
This is gonna be like Rousey vs. Holm but with big meaty men
>>
The only reason people are talking up about Hunt is because he is fighting Lesnar. His MMA record is shit.
>>
>>1371092
Get out of here Carter. You are a cancer on this board. Finally wrestlefags and MMA homos are talking about something in common and you come here with your bullshit.
>>
>>1371441
but his fights are exciting holy shit
>>
>>1370772
Eh. Hunt has solid takedown defense with his low center of gravity but Brock might be the best wrestler Hunt has faced since coming to the UFC.
It's pretty simple Brock needs to get him to the ground and hold him there for 3 rounds or somehow pound him out
>>
>>1371441
>goes only by the record
>fails to show any familiarity with the man, the way he fights, who he's lost to, why and how and his progress

Welcome to the sport, hope you enjoy your stay. With any luck UFC 200 will be good enough that you and other newcomers will take more of an interest in it. Lord knows WWE is so bad you all need something else to watch.
>>
>>1371441

Fucking bullshit. /heem/ have been divided on Hunt forever. This isn't like a Nate Diaz situation where no one gave a shit about him until he won, Mark Hunt is a legit dangerous dude.
>>
>>1370772
In his last two fights it is clear that Brock does not react well to getting punched. It's not even that the punches probably could have knocked him out. It seemed to me he was overreacting to the pain.

Hunt has knockout power so this fight is going to be tough for Brock. The matchup is pretty good on paper though. A match of styles and both have a similar win loss ratio.
>>
>>1371040
>Does Mark Hunt fall easy?
No, Samoans cannot be harmed by non-magical means.

This is an interesting fight. Brock has been training for a few months and the training has been going well. He's got good training partners (Pat Barry, Some really good BR -forgot his name, some legit wrestler etc). Brock also has one of the best MMA coaches in the business.
>>
>>1371040
No. His second most notable feature is his chin. Look up his first fight with bigfoot.

Then, look up his second fight with Big Foot, to see why everyone expects him to destroy Brock.

>>1371654
It's not so much the pain, as the disorientation. It's clear that it's not just that he doesn't like getting punched, he doesn't get punched too often. He has no idea what he should be doing, and he panics.
>>
File: 1465094591254548.gif (699KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465094591254548.gif
699KB, 200x200px
Mark's Maori, Borck's fucked
>>
>>1371801
hunt ain't samoan ya dingus
>>
>>1371092
Didn't we establish this was a lie last time you said it? Any of us can lie.
>I'm 7ft tall
>play in the NBA for $977,000,000 a year
>I threaten people online

KYS Carter. Nobody on here likes you. Unless you got something to say about Brock or that Non Samoan nigger Samoan, then GTFO.
>>
File: laughing adventure time.png (84KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
laughing adventure time.png
84KB, 250x250px
>>1370772
>mfw idiots think some fat tomato can stands a chance against brock fucking lesnar

kill yourself, faggot retards.
>>
>>1371857
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hunt

>Mark Richard Hunt[1] (born 23 March 1974) is a New Zealand mixed martial artist and former kickboxer of Samoan descent
>OF SAMOAN DESCENT

I-I was only pretending to be retarded...
>>
Brocks gonna lose. He is not a very good mma fighter especially when you watch him.

The only times me won were flukes. He should lose 10x each match but eeks out some bullshit where he gets em down and just ground pounds.

Lesnar is a bitch blow for blow
>>
>>1372019
>SU faggot
Opinion discarded, global rule against this shit when?
>>
>>1372063
>implying Vince isn't going to pay off Mark to make Brock look strong
>>
>>1370938
You should lull yourself for a) having that retarded and uneducated opinion and b) for bothering to tell anyone. Your friend is not as good of a fighter as Mark Hunt. If he is, then let him enter K1 and prove it.
>>
>>1372019
Mark Hunt is a legit competitor. Not one of the "cans".
>>
>>1371441
Hunt is a fucking mixed bag though and he can potentially fuck up any opponent. If Lesnar wants to win, he needs to push the pace and outcardio Hunt's fat ass.
>>
>>1372087
This. Hunt barely has a ground game.
>>
Brock is going to die
>>
File: 1465273029758.png (538KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1465273029758.png
538KB, 2000x2000px
Was Brock actually any good as a fighter, or did Dana fudge shit so he could get the title and make a gorillion dollars?
>>
File: giphy.gif (649KB, 495x383px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
649KB, 495x383px
>mfw I get to meet Bork next week
>>
>>1371307
This is what will happen. And the longer the fight goes on past a minute, Brocks chances will get slimmer and slimmer due to his poor conditioning and age.
>>
>>1372114
Mark Hunt is four years older then him.
>>
>>1372128
Sorry, I'm not a fan of Monster Jam
>>
>tfw you like Brock but Hunt is the only important fighter from your country
>>
>>1372071
>>1372079
>>1372082
>replying to obvious /woo/ shitposting
lads, please. /heem/ is better than this.

>>1372103
Brock is a freak physically speaking, or at least was before diverticulitis, and he was a really accomplished collegiate wrestler which can translate into an MMA career quite well. He wasn't super good but you don't have to be to rule heavyweight, he was solid at getting people on the floor and ape spazzing on their face until they stopped moving and that was mostly enough.
>>
>>1370938
>No offence. But I'm South African
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>Hunt kills Brock
>Brock comes back to WWE and squashes everyone

PRO WRESTLING STRONG
>>
>>1370772
>people think this isn't a fixed fight
>>
>>1372175
This, plus the Heavyweight division was a mess at the time. I think they did make a decision to push Brock as far as they could, but that doesn't take the form of rigging fights, because they don't have to.

Brock was given a title shot against a 46 year old champion. He then defended it twice, on of which was against a fighter who immediately retired afterwards. Then the heavyweight division got it's shit together, and he got smacked down hard.
>>
File: 1429363204081.jpg (203KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429363204081.jpg
203KB, 1080x720px
>>1372079
You honestly think hunt can knock out one klitschko brother. You must be dreaming.Hell even 49 year old Mike Tyson could knock out hunt. Lets be honest here George Foreman in his prime would have murdered this New Zealand trash hunt.
>>
I actually looked up some matches since I don't usually watch UFC.
But if this match ain't fixed Brock ain't going to be at Summerslam
>>
File: laughing manwha character.jpg (104KB, 686x457px) Image search: [Google]
laughing manwha character.jpg
104KB, 686x457px
>>1372071
triggered shit head who can't refute the point detected.

>>1372082
>12-10-1 record
>fat old geezer
>has only beaten over the hill tomato cans and no name bums
>legit

get a load of THIS fucking idiot.
>>
>>1372570
Pretty cute for a poo in the loo desu
>>
>>1372653
>refute the point
You didn't actually make a point. Just insulted people.
And I know what sort of reply is coming my way as well.
>>
File: laughing jesse from team rocket.jpg (34KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jesse from team rocket.jpg
34KB, 704x400px
>>1372668
strong projection detected.

i made it very clearly. learn to read, shit stain.
>>
>>1372672
Yup, I knew it.
>>
File: laughing 1984 author.jpg (63KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
laughing 1984 author.jpg
63KB, 365x450px
>>1372673
i did, too. i knew you were projecting and that you are too stupid to read, so i pointed it out.

glad to see you finally agree. good job falling in line you little bitch. LOL.
>>
>>1371654
Lesnar was eating bombs from Carwin for minutes.
Brock hates to get punched and doesn't know how to deal with it, but he's got a solid chin
>>
>>1370815

I don't think Brock will have movement as bad as Struve's
>>
>>1371092

>I would embarrass Lesnar.

Sure you would fatso
>>
>>1371477

Not that guy, but you're clearly a dummy if you think Mark Hunt's record isn't that of a can, and most of his losses have been against wrestlers any grapplers, of which Brock is the best he's ever going to have to face.
>>
>>1373690
Mark's record isn't stellar, but going by numbers alone is pretty dumb. Fighters change, progress, Hunt's very much not the same fighter he was when he accumulated six losses in a row. He's hardly a can when he can change the fight in one punch and has progressively developed better means to get there so it's not just a nebulous "puncher's chance". It helps that heavyweight's general skill level is lower compared to other weightclasses, it's the only place where a guy like Roy "literally one weapon" Nelson can hover around the top 10.

I'm not saying it's not an interesting matchup though, you can check. If Brock shows up in proper fighting shape not just physically but skill-wise he could quite likely hold Mark down and beat the crap out of him. Thing is he's been away for a while, he wasn't quite the same after diverticulitis and Mark in his worst days could punch anyone's block off. Writing either man off is pretty silly here, props to UFC for setting up probably the one matchup for Brock that doesn't feel like throwing him to the wolves or feeding him a complete nobody to get him over.
>>
>>1370916
What disease is that?
>>
>>1374278
Diverticulitis. He had a pretty severe case.
>>
>>1371854
Samoan
>>
>>1374508
Maori of Samoan descent
>>
>>1374521
Ethnically Samoan. He's not Maori. Granted, Islanders are pretty much a genetic family. But, still, being born in New Zealand doesn't make you Maori.
>>
>>1374521
Non-Samoan Nigger Samoan.
>>
>>1373690
>of which Brock is the best he's ever going to have to face.
He's just come of a win against Frank Mir, who is a way better grappler than Brock.
>>
>>1375347
Mir is a better bottom player with dangerous submissions, but his wrestling and ability to smother people has never ever been a threat and those are Brock's strengths. Jiu-jitsu without a way to get there isn't worth as much these days.
>>
>>1370905
Holy shit Mir got fat. Honestly, I know Hunt is dangerous and has a very strong chance of beating Brock because he's been doing work in the Octagon but I think Brock is in the best shape of his life since his early 20s. He was fighting with diverticulitis during his entire run in the UFC, lost a lot of weight and energy because of it, and it nearly killed him. But he's been rid of it for a while and all the flab and fat has been trimmed down and shaped right back into muscle. He's gotten up there in years but Mark Hunt is also 42 years old and in much worse shape imo. It's anyone's game
>>
>>1375604
>Coach works literally one move with Brock the entire camp
>Brock uses it to punch Mir's face in in the rematch

Bottom game defeated by one move and D1 Wrestling. Kek
>>
>>1370776
Remember how Hunt almost submitted Fedor on the ground.
>>
File: mark-hunt.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mark-hunt.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
people really thing this guy will take out a juiced up Bork?
>>
>>1374521
maori is an ethnicity
>>
Hunt beats Brock easy.

Call your bookies or whatever, Americans.
>>
>>1370960
Everyone is saying Brock can't take a shot. Well he took like 30 here.
When he went to grab that take down Cain clocked him right on the jaw.
Totally rocked him and he still fought back.
I don't know how much that illness affected him.
But either way if you watch these videos coming out where Brock is talking about his return you can tell he's just doing it for the cash and the UFC's desperate for a draw.
He does a lot of tell a tale signs for lying when asked questions like "Is this just about the money".
So who knows what Brock will show up.
I don't doubt he would be willing to get knocked out for a couple million.
Brock's business is getting paid any way necessary.
>>
>>1372351
They made him Job to HHH and Cena.
I don't think the results matter at all.
He'll do anything for money.
>>
>>1372103
He beat Frank Mir and Randy Couture, so yea, he was a good fighter.
>>
What are the betting odds?
>>
>>1372653
>has only beaten over the hill tomato cans and no name bums

but this applies to brock as well who beat old ass Randy, le roid swarming man (who immediately retired) after the fight arguably should've been stopped and post bike accident Mir then had his shit pushed in when real HWs came in from Strikeforce.
>>
>>1376946
>Brock can take a shot from Cain
Great Cain, has pillow hands and everyone knows it. Getting rocked by a punch from Cain is probably a bad omen. Ask anyone in /heem/ and they'll agree
>>
>>1377153
this tbqh

taking shots from carwin is more impressive but his ko power doesn't even come close to hunt's power.

the man walk off ko'd the best chin in the ufc (the guy who took haymakers from JDS and never wobbled) like it was nothing in the first round
>>
>>1377137
All the betting odds are just slightly in brocks favor
>>
My prediction for the fight:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvme71_029-randy-couture-vs-james-toney-ufc-118-28-08-2010_sport
>>
How's Hunt's takedown defense?
>>
>>1376914
He seems to have good luck with Jiu-Jitsu guys; he's not as effective against wrestlers thought.
>>
>>1370938
lol faggot
>>
>>1378211
Decent. Nothing special
>>
>>1375347

Frank Mir wasn't trying to grapple with him though.
>>
>>1379409
Of course he was. You think Frank Mir's game plan against a K-1 Champion was to stand and trade?

He just never got an opening,and got knocked out.
>>
>>1379411
this
It's pretty retarded how people think Rousey was trying to stand with Holm too, like come on people did you not see her trying to force her way into the clinch all night
>>
Brock going to win by Achilles Lock. I'm calling it here. If you don't believe me, watch the upcoming UFC countdown video. You will see. I guarantee it.
>>
>>1370781
Brock won't be able to take Hunt down. Hunt is very good at making people fight his fight.
>>
>>1382983
kek
>>
>>1370785
It's not WWE, mate. It's real fighting, is there any evidence of a fight ever being rigged in the UFC?
>>
>>1370938
I'm no expert, but I do know that a part time South African boxer would have no chance against any professional MMA fighter. Do you have any idea how much work they put into what they do?
>>
>>1383509
Everyday atleast 8 hours a day.
>>
>>1379409
He literally got knocked out trying to take him down.
>>
>>1383502
In the UFC sure, but not by the UFC. Here's a page with some anecdotes from Big John McCarthy, who's been reffing MMA since UFC 2.
http://prommanow.com/2011/12/14/fixed-fights-in-the-ufc-a-look-inside-the-autobiography-of-big-john-mccarthy-part-1/
>>
>>1383502
Ronda holly was rigged as shit
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.