[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bret responds to Seth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: burt hort.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
burt hort.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
>You shouldn't be mad at me. You should thank me for being so honest and you should reflect on it and make it a point throughout the rest of your career that you're never going to injure anyone else like that again. Period. I'm a really big fan of Seth's...I think that's why I made such a strong criticism. It's meant to make him think. It's not a personal attack. It's a professional criticism of his work.

On the knee to Cena
>He clearly knees John Cena as hard as he can in the face. It's not John Cena's fault. If you watch it it's not John Cena leaning in. It's Seth Rollins pulling his head down and kneeing him as hard as he can in the face. It's bullshit. Everything I said is true. And if he's got hurt feelings, it's better to have hurt feelings than a broken, shattered face.

Is he wrong?
>>
I love both Seth and Bret...
fuck
>>
>>1369617
Based Bret.

>Seth btfo.

The guy hasn't been in the WWE for more than a few years and he's already got blown out fuck out multiple times. When will Seth learn?
>Has his tiny dick exposed
>Breaks BMJ's nose and gets called out for being an unsafe worker.
>Cries both times.
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
>>1369617
Based fucking Bret btfoing baby dick
>>
>>1369617
God I love Bret. Hes brutally honest and tells it like it is always.
>>
Bullshit is to Bret what bro is to Russo
>>
complaining about seth hurting cena is rich from somebody who thinks wrestling is real
>>
>>1369644
Bret takes his craft very serious. Hes a champion at heart and one of the greatest wrestlers who ever lived. I wouldn't expect a full sail autistic neckbeard sperg such as yourself to understand though.
>>
>>1369630

A+ Player....more like F- GAYer...lolamirite... kids these days 18+ have sex
>>
>>1369656
if he's so good why did goldberg cripple him
>>
>>1369659
Because of the reason hes so pissed about. UNSAFE WORKING. Its important that wrestlers do everything they can to protect the guy they're working with. Brets pissed at Seth because hes been sloppy lately and a danger for other talent. Bret speaks the truth kill yourself ya fucking idiot.
>>
Based Bret.

Seth is still based af for doing it though.
>>
>>1369656
>bretcuck finally got a trip
thank god
>>
when will this cancer on wrestling ever die
>>
>>1369674
Literally who?
>>
https://youtu.be/0RaCObFNYQ0
>>
File: A+closeupofnosebreaking.gif (2MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
A+closeupofnosebreaking.gif
2MB, 400x200px
>>1369617
>cena knows that it was his fault for not blocking a move seth has done a bunch of times wasnt pissed at seth just at the situation, he just let it go.
>bret hart in old man mode that the A+ player is better than him so he criticizes him .
>>
File: Seth_Rollins_average_fans.png (482KB, 940x591px) Image search: [Google]
Seth_Rollins_average_fans.png
482KB, 940x591px
>>1369693
>Seth fags this delusional
>>
>>1369691
>downloading pics of Sunny... slowly.
>>
Bret needs to shut the fuck up
>>
Based fucking Bret. Jasethy BTFO
>>
>It's Seth Rollins pulling his head down and kneeing him as hard as he can in the face. It's bullshit.
>Everything I said is true.
>It's meant to make him think. It's not a personal attack. It's a professional criticism of his work.

BTFO

THANK YOU BASED BRET

GET REKT SETHMARKS
>>
>>1369617
>Bret brutal as fuck.

i like him now.

>Seth a crybaby

I dislike him now.
>>
Everyone ITT saying Bret is based would be calling him a wrinkled old cuck if he had criticized le Byzantine Rules.
>>
>>1369898
Bret is pretty based. He gives honest opinions instead of being a corporate shill like Flair, AJ and Jericho.
>>
Will Jasethy ever recover?
>>
>>1369898
Bret only speaks the truth so I'd respect his opinion on anything whether i agreed with him or not
>>
>>1369701
kek
>>
>>1369898
>Seth fans on damage control.
>Muh false equivalence.
>>
>>1369898
>>1367609

Daily reminder that Sethfags are literally subhumans.

>Its okay kids die as long as i get muh curbstomp.

Fucking Sethfags.
>>
>>1369898

sure, but roman's never hurt anyone.
>>
>>1369630
>>1369633
>>1369751
Hi Bret!
How is the cancer thing going?
>>
>>1369984
Hey Seth. How's being a tiny dicked crybaby going?

I assume you're cheating to make yourself feel better about your small penis?
>>
>>1369998
Sup Phil
So, when are you fighting?
>>
>>1369984
He beat it literally months ago
>>
>>1370005
No he didn't
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (28KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
28KB, 426x240px
>>1369617
>hating the fact the Seth stiffed Cena instead of the fact that his chickenshit heel run was boring bullshit garbage the destroyed ratings

Dumb leaf
>>
>>1370065
> seth books himself
Dumb smarkbusterposter

What a mark
>>
>Seth Rollins willingly kneed John Cena in the face to injure him
>Seth Rollins would willingly try to bury himself by injuring the biggest name in the sport for no fucking reason

is bret hart retarded?
>>
>>1370244
He's from the Canadian prairies, so maybe..?
>>
>>1370244
>the biggest name in the sport
Kek not even top 10
>>
>>1369630
Don't forget he also retired Sting
>>
Bret Hart: always working an angle and drawing that genuine heel heat.
>>
Bret had to retire and his brain turned into jelly because that clumsy bald fuck Goldberg kicked him as hard as he could in the head. So he has reason to be a bit pissy at Seth.
>>
>yfw Bret interferes at MitB to help Reigns retain
>>
>>1369665
Bret's a bitch and couldn't handle the younger talent
I hope he kills himself
>>
>>1369701
He barely pulls him in
Remain seething Bret
>>
>>1370318
Sting needed retire after that TNA run
>>
>>1370318
sting told him to do it again seth wanted to stop the match, sting said no and pulled the veteran card. Sting calls seth the best wrestler in the world and one of the best opponents in his career.He should be the one that should say this and he hasnt not bret,
>>
>>1369617
>Bret Hart
>Lecturing anybody on injuring other wrestlers

Are you fucking kidding me? This from the man who almost ended Goldberg's career, and the cousin of the man who shortened Austin's?
>>
Even though the guy is his own biggest mark you gotta admire that he gives no fucks. You can always count on him not being a shill unlike Flair the cuck
>>
Bret lies whenever he says he has never injured anyone. He injured Bad News Brown and that was guy was one tough negro
>>
>>1370282
18+
>>
>>1372061
Turn 18, have sex and lose weight.
>>
>>1372032
No shit.

Will Flair ever stop spouting bullshit?

Dude, you don't have much time left. Keep it real. You have the old man and one of the GOATs cards.

I think it's because he still needs money. Fucker's probably still bankrupt and "borrows" money from Charlotte.
>>
The reason Bret has it out for Seth so much is cause he reminds him of how good Shawn was.
>>
>>1369617

anyone else notice how his throat wasnt fucking full of flem during this

meanwhile 99% of his apperances prior ot this always did
>>
File: 2016-06-07-16-11-25-954314597.jpg (6KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07-16-11-25-954314597.jpg
6KB, 194x145px
>>1369937
>only speaks the truth
>that must mean he's right
>always
>100%

Remind me of that one catholic dogma that says "the pope is always right".

In other words, Hart is salty that he got injured by a meathead and got triggered.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.