[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finn Balor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1465091273205.jpg (26KB, 328x331px) Image search: [Google]
1465091273205.jpg
26KB, 328x331px
>Finn Balor
>>
Meme Balor
>>
>>1369528

MUH BULLET CLUB DEMON
>>
File: 1464823530032.jpg (65KB, 606x574px) Image search: [Google]
1464823530032.jpg
65KB, 606x574px
>>1369528
>Meme Club
>>
>>1369528
Finn Balor is so goddamn overrated
>>
Should have called him up to the main roster right after Wrestlemania. The whole club angle, and Balor himself are just stale as fuck now.
>>
File: 40 KB.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
40 KB.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>1369528
I have been looking for this reaction image forever

thanks thanks thanks you thank you thanks
>>
>>1369528
>Fag Balor
>>
>>1369528
MORE LIKE FINN BTFO
>>
>>1369528

>2/10 promo
>gayface and voice
>natural babyface, but without any fire#
>HGH'd out of his Irish mind

Comparing him to wrestler's of old the only positive I can come up with is at least he has been broken in right by NJPW and doesn't wrestle like a self-indulgent twat like that fat greasy fuck Owens.
>>
>Finn 'Piss Break Entrance' Balor

seriously, why is it so fucking long? worse than undertaker.
>>
>>1369796
I have been looking for this reaction image forever

thanks thanks thanks you thank you thanks
>>
>>1369528
>can't talk whatsoever
>small
>facially ugly
>boring as fuck matches

>people want him to get literal Roman-tier treatment, get jammed into his own stable and have it be used as a vehicle to get him purely over as it does all the heavy lifting and talking for him
>but it's okay because he's from Japan

Good little midcard workhorse.
>>
>>1370643
Balor was a great heel promo in NJPW.

>le "it's okay because he was in Japan" meme

Is this what Romarks are using as their latest persecution complex?

Can't wait until MOOSE debuts and he makes your bbygrrrl look even more inferior.
>>
>>1370653
>romarks

Fuck Roman, I'm just noting how people are completely fine with one boring fuck getting preferential treatment because of his background, and completely adverse to another, similar boring fuck getting the exact same treatment.
>great promo in NJPW

Raise your standards. I've seen his work there, Anderson was the promo.
>>
>>1370670
Gee, it's almost like one of them has a proven track record of success while the other is getting pushed for reasons completely removed from his talent or something!

Balor is even that much of a smark darling anymore, who are you even arguing with?
>>
>>1370674
>your history should dictate your usage with absolution

I'm not arguing with anyone. I made an observation on people's hypocrisy, then you jumped to a conclusion, began making completely baseless accusations and began arguing with me because you took offense to what I said.
Who are you even arguing with?
>>
>>1370653
>Can't wait until MOOSE debuts and he makes your bbygrrrl look even more inferior.
he doesnt have the look, hes basically titus but better in the ring, better theme and actually played in the NFL.
>>
>>1369528
hes so fucking small and pale as fuck which makes him look smaller and weaker.
At least Seamus is tall and muscular
>>
>>1370684
Didn't say that, not "offended" at all, but keep copying me it'll totally make you look good.

(I don't even give 2 shits about Finn m8)

>>1370692
>MOOSE
>not having "The Look"

This might be the most wrong thing on /asp/ ever
>>
>>1370700
can you get any more gay holy shit. I'm honestly embarassed by you faggot musclemarks.
>>
>>1370703
I mean, it's a fair rebuttal when you're the one who initially got pissy with me because I slighted Balor.
And I'm not saying his previous successes don't count for much. But putting him in a faction to coat his weaknesses with the ultimate goal of launching him to stardom is a fucking dreadful idea considering the recent circumstances and failure of Roman. It's just one I'm tired of hearing tossed around by ignorant marks.

>>1370692
>>1370692
That's awesome, though.
>doesn't have the look

Vince loves his chocolate hosses. Moose could do well for himself, since Apollo's too short.
He has much more intensity than Crews.
>>
>>1370710
>you're the one who initially got pissy with me because I slighted Balor.

But I didn't...

>Reigns flopping is proof that stables don't build solo acts
>>
>>1370735
>>Reigns flopping is proof that stables don't build solo acts

They can, but Roman and Balor have notable similarities in their weaknesses, and the stables wouldn't be so much as to gradually mount their popularity, as to get them over on the merits/worth of the team-mates, and protect them for their push.
THAT'S a bad route to take. And that's the route they'd have to take with Balor (and took with Roman, hence the parallel) because of his demonstrated overall blandness in the WWE/NEXT
>>
>>1370742
Balor was a better worker scrubbing NJPW toilets than Reigns will ever be, tho.

He's also clearly not going to remain a whitemeat babyface
>>
>>1370748
That's true, but at that level you need a little more than pure working. It's WWE, after all, it's not a pure work-rate promotion.
I'd argue the point of him being white-meat, sadly. I can see them making him a completely standard babyface + paint. As he has been thus far.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.