[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all honesty will you miss him when he's gone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: vince-mcmahon-2.jpg (62KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-2.jpg
62KB, 642x362px
In all honesty will you miss him when he's gone?
>>
>>1367336
Of course, anybody who says otherwise didn't see him at his best. Even though he accidentally'd into a lot of his biggest selling points, there's no denying that he knew how to run with them at the very least.

But still, it's a long time overdue. I just don't think he has the nose for the business anymore. It happens to the best of 'em.
>>
>>1367340
Reasonable.
>>
File: 1456942075896.gif (335KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1456942075896.gif
335KB, 200x150px
>>1367336
Yes.
>>
Vince is practically 4Chan incarnate and is everything the human race secretly desires to be
>>
>>1367336
Of course. No one else will have the balls to run the company like Vince. Triple H will pander to nu-male indy nerds and drive WWE into the ground. Vince does what's right and pushes the big guys, and then reluctantly lets an indy manlet earn higher status if he works really hard and actually gets over.. that's the way it should be
>>
>>1367404
>Does what's right and pushes the big guys.
>The best era fiscally and in terms of viewership was helmed by several guys who were under or at 6'3
>The direct competition that took all the 6'6 and 6'10 guys died.
>>
>>1367404
>BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS
>>
Yea he is the best heel character ever
>>
Yes

But the more this current product continues the less i will miss him
>>
>>1367404
>>1367412
Owned.

Vince is great for the onscreen stuff because he'd literally embarass himself for ratings.

His booking decisions are shit though.
He's living off the success that Vince Russo had when he let him do his shit and is slowly removing all the elements that actually made it successful.
>>
>>1367336
I would be sorta sad i guess, he is a great preformer but he is so out of touch with what the fans wants it's not even funny anymore so the company will be better of when he croaks
>>
>>1367340
Thats pretty reasonable.

I dont want the old coot to die. Just step down. He doesnt know how to book a wrestling show anymore and his "Only one guy of my choosing is allowed to make me money" philosophy is killing the company.
>>
one of the greatest tv characters of all time

his meddling in every aspect of the company is his right but also hurts it
>>
Yeah, I miss him now desu. I've been watching some of the old attitude era RAWs for the first time since I was a kid and it's amazing how much energy and passion he had, he was so into the character. Watching him now is just fucking depressing.
>>
>>1367336
Can't wait for the real life/kayfabe story between haitch stephanie and shane over who gets the company
>>
>>1367349
>>1367427
Thanks.

I don't want him to pass either, but sadly that seems like the only way that full control of the WWE will pass to somebody who's not him. He's not like his dad, he's way too prideful to admit that he's been left behind and doesn't understand the way the business is moving.

But it's really hurting. Especially because nobody is presenting themselves as another viable option. That's always been the saving grace when Vince was busy trying to push his one shredded pretty boy to the moon. When it was Luger we had guys like Shawn and Bret pop up, then Stone Cold and the Rock saved us from other failed experiments like Ahmed Johnson, while he was busy with McIntyre John Cena was still in the picture. Now he's pushing Roman to the moon, and none of the guys have the freedom or the time to truly shine over him to make Vince's eyes pop. It's not just his only one guy for me mentality. He's always had that, it's just the fact that he's now actively suppressing anybody else is what's killing it in conjunction because he doesn't want what the fans want, which was made no more obvious than the series of events in the Daniel Bryan saga.
>>
>>1367336
No. The show sucks and he's long past it.
>>
WWE is fucked once Vince dies. As bad as he is, Steph is a million times worse.
>>
>>1367474
>implying Vince would ever leave total creative liberties to a girl.

He'd sooner sell it to some random male fan than let a woman run the WWE by herself. Trips will have majority ownership, guaranteed.
>>
>>1367476
even if he doesn't Steph would let him run the show.
She'll be fine with random appearances as heel character like she does now.
Shane can easily work well with Trips.
>>
Vince is only 70 and he eats healthy, workout and doesn't do drugs,

I'm fat, alcoholic and a smoker, plus I'm 27 now, Vince probably has another 20 years minimum in him. I would most likely die in Vince's lifetime.
>>
>>1367476
Triple H isn't much better desu. He'll still be inserting himself into the world title picture when he's 70
>AM I FUCKING GOING OVER
>>
File: knokles.png (139KB, 420x378px) Image search: [Google]
knokles.png
139KB, 420x378px
>>1367492
>Doesn't do drugs.
>>
>>1367495
>Implying Vince isn't Straight Edge
>>
>>1367492
>implying the souls of dead wrestlers aren't sustaining him
>>
not really since to me, he was already gone
>>
>>1367336
I dunno. I think WWE will be bland once Triple H and Stephanie take over. I have faith in Shane whatever he goes on to do. Shane was the best non-wrestler to ever wrestle.

Will I be sad once he dies? I'm too much of a Bret Hart fan so no.
>>
>>1367425

People call him genius. He is overrated.

Russo wrote stuff, most of them shit, and Vince did pick the good ones. Then, made it better. Also, I think Vince needs someone to help him like Russo needs in creative decisions.

>>1367336

In some way, yes. He did embarass himself for ratings and because of it wrestling fans could enjoy some great moments.

In other way, no. His ego just shows he does what he wants. Even if that makes him lose money and drag ratings to the ground. That's what's happening to WWE's product today. And that just shows that if there was no monday night wars, probably, we would get PG BS almost a decade soon.
>>
>>1368588

*decade before
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.