[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this faggot was a shit wrestler, his siganture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fuck you.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
Reminder that this faggot was a shit wrestler, his siganture moves sucked, and was only good at a few pre-planned lines. And he puts over less people than Cena, even now.
>>
>>1367306
When did bait become so poor? When did the only thing about being on 4chan become being a faggot contrarian?
>>
Yeah, he was pretty awesome, wasn't he?
>>
>>1367312
Always
>>
I agree, I thought he was boring as fuck even as a kid. I've always had a distaste for wrestlers with a brawler style.
>>
>>1367326
Look at his stuff before Owen's botched piledriver.
>>
Never heard of him
>>
>>1367306
He was nothing special, he only made it big because of his charisma and acting like a badass redneck.
>>
>>1367312
Don't be surprised, i bet you a lot of smarks would shit on the attitude era and stone cold because it was just redneck trash tv at the time and not enough quality wrestling.
>>
File: 1460733051421.jpg (44KB, 459x339px) Image search: [Google]
1460733051421.jpg
44KB, 459x339px
>>1367393
>all that matters in wrestling is in ring skill
>>
>>1367401
This so much. Attitude era is shitted by these indy loving geeks, just go to wrestlingforum and see how they mostly like this new indy shit compared to badass shit we use to get.
>>
>>1367306

you faggots probably jerked your dicks to that Cirque du Soleil Ricochet vs Ospreay shit.
>>
What?
>>
He never put over anybody and buried lance storm. Fuck him. Buried more people than cena ever has
>>
>>1367342
I've seen it, I was just talking specifically about the "Stone Cold" character. And don't get me wrong, I liked his antics and shit, I just hated watching his matches, which is what I originally thought OP was referring to because I only half-read it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.