[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he ever ACTUALLY over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Edge - Adam Copeland.jpg (248KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
Edge - Adam Copeland.jpg
248KB, 1024x791px
Was he ever ACTUALLY over?
>>
>>1366030
In our hearts, yes.
To Vince, no. He's not Cena.
>>
>>1366030
Yes
>>
>there are shitposters here so underage they don't even remember prime Edge
>>
He was very, very over. One of the last great heels desu senpai, if not THE last.
>>
>>1366046
I'm 22 and stopped watching in 2007 and started again in 2011. That whole era seems awful in hindsight.
>>
>>1366146
2008 was pretty good overall and 2009 SmackDown! was fucking dope
>>
>>1366146
which era are you talking about?
>>
>>1366030
His books are fucking awful. He writes at a fifth grade level, like he's speaking what he wants to say in a casual conversation out loud and writing that down. When I found out that he actually wanted to be a serious fiction author with his real name attached, I couldn't even laugh at his lack of self awareness.
>>
When he ended super Cena run he was over as fuck
>>
>>1366146
>literally Edge's biggest year where he won the championship over 9 times.

>was he over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHJlGxy8PI
>>
>>1366030
He got over as fuck when he was banging Lita.
>>
Never drew a dime
>>
I wasn't a super huge fan of Edge. But, 2007-2010 onwards he transformed into the most unique heels of all time. A gimmick that hasn't been replicated yet and can't.
>>
>>1366418
He made John Cena, Randy Orton and Batista stars. I guess he did a good job at being a heel.
>>
>>1366420
HHH made Batista a star
>>
>>1366030
He was a really good heel. I bet fucking a dead man's wife had something to do with it.
>I thank Vince everyday I don't have to see Vickie and Edge smash lips anymore
>>1366427
HHH makes all of his butt-buddies stars.
>>
>>1366431
I had no idea Edge is married and having a kid with Beth Phoenix.
>>
Excluding hardcore championships (which are meme anyway) he has the most championships out of anyone in WWE
>>
>>1366030
More over than Roman will ever be.
>>
>>1366146
That's the period he really carried both shows along with Cena. Edge was a great heel. As someone said, unique.

>was he over
As the babyface edge with rob zombies "Never gonna stop" as a theme of 2004. Not really, more of a Upper Midcarder.

As the Opportunistic Rated R Superstar in 2007. Yes he was the top heel of the ruthless Aggression Era. Alot of Marks I know started liking him for some reason. Rocker Chicks dug the fuck out of him.
>Does he deserve his hall of fame.

>Edge won 31 championships in WWE overall, including 11 world championships (the WWE Championship four times and the World Heavyweight Championship a record seven times), five Intercontinental Championships, one United States Championship, and 14 world tag team championships (a record 12 World Tag Team Championships and two WWE Tag Team Championships), thus making him the 14th Triple Crown and 7th Grand Slam Champion. He won the 2001 King of the Ring tournament, was the first Money in the Bank ladder match winner in 2005, and won the Royal Rumble match in 2010, making him the first wrestler in history to achieve all three of those accomplishments. He headlined numerous pay-per-view events for WWE, Edge is one of the most decorated professional wrestlers of all time.
>>
>>1366535
>upper midcarder = not over
>>
>>1366419
he was good 05-07 but 08 he started going downhill and by 2011 he was complete shit
>>
>>1366030
Yes.

How is this even a question?
>>
>>1366030
On his own talents? Not really.
Through necessity of a bleak environment and therefore by default, yes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.