[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your legitimate thoughts on Dean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: smackdown-080814-dean-ambrose.jpg (129KB, 687x522px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown-080814-dean-ambrose.jpg
129KB, 687x522px
What are your legitimate thoughts on Dean?
>>
Boring. Shitty "Insane" gimmick is cringey as fuck and his moves are boring.
>>
>>1365346
Rubbish. Glorofied garbage wrestler
>>
>>1365346
US Champ level
>>
Used to be good.

Basically washed up now.
>>
His gimmick could be golden 10+ years ago

now it sucks
>>
He works with the gimmick pretty well, but it limits what he can really do in a match.
>>
>>1365346
I like him, and I don't understand the hate.

He's entertaining and different. A good cog on the big machine.

And I kind of like that he's probably the last of the blood and guts outlaw guys to have a good career in the E.
>>
>>1365346
Could be better if they stopped with the wacky, child friendly nutso shit. Mankind was fun because of the variety of weird and delusional shit he could come up with, like Chyna wanting to fuck him or anybody thinking that him and the Rock were a romantic pair. If he was neutered into being slightly off color and hitting people with mops he'd be in the same place as Ambrose.
>>
Annoying on the mic and mediocre in the ring
>>
>>1365399
>I don't understand the hate
He's not unpopular enough for /wwe/
>>
I marked for him in 2014/2015 when he was white hot and over as hell, but now hes awful, probably forced to stop working out so roman looks huge in comparison, and hes forced to do the wacky line non stop, also the headlock driver was better than the ddt
>>
>>1365346
Has so much potential, oozes charisma, knows how to work the mic, amazing ring ability and isn't even at the peak of his career yet. Will be a future WHC and will most likely win MITB.
>>
>>1365346
Guy that is over for god knows why given he is boring in the mic and his character rubbish.
>>
>>1365399
>He's entertaining and different.
He is not entertaining and R-Truth was a better crazy character.
>>
Seems completely held back by the machine to make Roman look strong. Has talent on the mic and in the ring but is constantly looking like he's at half-speed.
>>
>>1365346
balding, boring, no talent, should an hero.
>>
Awful on his own. Was a fun character in a stable to bounce his personality off of.
>>
>>1365346
Needs to lift some weights
>>
>>1365346
Mediocre on the mic and in the ring. He is okay, just not world champion material.
>>
>>1365481
No one on the roster is allowed to be more muscular than Roman.
>>
>>1365346
An alright character but below Sheamus in terms of wrestling and mic work
He thinks he's better on the mic than he really is
>>
>>1365519
Really, cant remember the last6 time he cut a decent promo.

I only remember his terrible "i love kids, they sre people but smaller" promo, god he sucks.
>>
>>1365424
kys
>>
Shit in ring. Shit meme moves. Meme clothesline worst move in WWE. Shitty promos. Shitty le lunatic fringe character

There was one point where he was over and they should have pushed him as the new Stone Cold but as usual they fucked it up and now he's just another no draw
>>
i love him
>>
>>1365346
I liked him, but thanks to that autistic dean mark I'm annoyed by him.
>>
>>1365518
>Roman
>Muscular
>>
He's poo poo
>>
crusty canine faeces
>>
>>1365346

Garbage wrestler

Overrated on the mic
>>
>>1365346
Stale gimmick, he's not going anywhere with it, unless they give him more freedom on the mic, and even that might not change much.

He's boring as fuck in-ring. His moves are shit and cringey, especially the wacky line meme move.
>>
Buried by Creative.

Best mic skills of The Shield

Shitty gimmick but it ties in with my first point.
>>
Was good at first, got stale very quickly.
>>
>>1365426
R-Truth was a comedy jobber, and when he main-evented, he was a heel.
>>
>>1365457
>should an hero.
Rich, famous, doing what he loves, fucks Rene Young and probably some ring rat side action.
>>
>>1365693
>R-Truth was a comedy jobber
So is Dean. Like R-Truth he needs a heel turn for his gimmick to stop being stale.
>>
>>1365346
he's boring and cringey on the mic, utter dogshit in the ring, and he has a hilarious combover
>>
File: Dean and Renee.jpg (41KB, 620x325px) Image search: [Google]
Dean and Renee.jpg
41KB, 620x325px
Roman may be champ, but in the end who really won?
>>
Mediocre but likable
he's pretty much like CHarlie off of Always Sunny
>>
He's the Steph to Seth's Shane and Roman's Vince
>>
File: reneewantstheromand.jpg (184KB, 954x518px) Image search: [Google]
reneewantstheromand.jpg
184KB, 954x518px
>>1365747
roman twice.
>>
>>1365346
I love the guy. He needs make a few additions to his moveset and then he'll be over as hell. He can plenty more in the ring than he does, showing off some more moves would really help him.
>>
His moves look like they somehow have negative impact and his moveset is lackluster.

Also is it just me, or does it look like he can't wait to get out of the ring anymore? He practically jumps off his opponent at 2.9 and gets right out.
>>
>>1365939
>Also is it just me, or does it look like he can't wait to get out of the ring anymore?
nah especially like last year before he was kinda pushed it looked like he rather be anywhere else but wwe. .
>>
>>1365429
This.
>>
>>1365346
Book him to the moon. If KO wasn't the best pick to win MITB, I'd have Ambrose win.
>>
>>1365939
Ever since the Bork match he doesn't give a fuck desu

Which is fair, if Vince booked me in shit angles I would pull them off in a shit fashion
>>
They need to change something with him. Cut the goofy shit, or make him an outright clown, or make him legitimately crazy like R-Truth used to be, except better on the mic. Sadly, WWE doesn't care enough about him to spend even that much effort, because he's not Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1365346
He's a lunatic
>>
>>1366275
I LOVE IT MAGGLE!
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.