[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might be one of the best feuds of all time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

This might be one of the best feuds of all time.
>>
It's boring as fuck. I don't care what they did before they entered the main roster. Get over it.

Zayn has no personality.
Owens is a fat fuck.
>>
Lol, far from it.
>>
>>1365327
it has been boring as fuck on the main roster and the dark knight reference makes me cringe
>>
main roster is incapable of writing long stories like they did in nxt

vince is too impatient to build anything
>>
>>1365348
>>1365338
Im Talking about the long run. Generico vs. Steen has been going for about 6 Years or so. And their First NXT Match was magic.
>>
File: tumblr_o84lv72IWX1sx191ko1_500.png (271KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o84lv72IWX1sx191ko1_500.png
271KB, 500x375px
DAILY REMINDER:
Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens is the modern equivalent of HHH vs HBK
>>
File: 1429728639386.gif (3MB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
1429728639386.gif
3MB, 200x135px
>>1365327
Hang yourself
>>
>you and I are destined to do this forever

KOs eternal fued with fitting into his pants
>>
File: The_state_of_LGBT_Luchabore.png (86KB, 1416x680px) Image search: [Google]
The_state_of_LGBT_Luchabore.png
86KB, 1416x680px
>>1365398
>>
>>1365327
I dont get this feud, Owens has accomplished more and is obviously of higuer level in WWE.

Yet Zami claims he is better than Owens when Owens has beaten him clean many times.
>>
>>1365327
The feud is just like your average one only it's been drawn out longer than it should've
>You're a bad wrestler
no u
>no u
no u
>no u
>>
>>1365427

>unmatching tripcodes
>>
>>1365363
>Generico vs. Steen
Nobody cares about outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1365580
>most of /asp/ doesn't care for outlaw wrestling
Ftfy
>>
>>1365327

Images like these are why people make fun of wrestling fans.
>>
>>1365327
Yo reddit
>>
>>1365582
>implying anyone cares what /asp/ thinks
I certainly don't come here for the valued input of aspies
>>
>>1365338
>>1365580
>>1366331
I DON'T CARE SHUT UP WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME I KEEP SAYING I DON'T CARE

Eighteen. Fucking. Plus.
>>
>>1365365
Which one has a jew nose, as I'm not sure who's HHH in this?
>>
Had the potential to be amazing and still kinda does. They're having good matches for sure. But Zayn plays it too calm. He should be disgusted by Owens, unable to stand in the same room as him without the two of them fighting. You have a history and rivalry like this, you've got to go intense or it'll just peter out.
>>
WWE has actually done a good job of not making them have 1 v 1 matches every PPV.

I hope eventually when Kev turns face they are forced into an unlikely alliance. That's always fun.
>>
>>1365327

>Wouldn't get up to see Owens or Zayn even if you told me they were outside my window
>>
>>1365338
This.
But Owens can go to the Gym.
Zayn can't grow Charisma like his Beard.
>>
>>1366421
>Zayn can't grow Charisma like his Beard.

Charisma don't grow on trees, not can it be taught. Zayn having been through Dusty Rhodes training at NXT and still being bland says it all. He's no main eventer.

>But Owens can go to the Gym.

Another example of why he's such a mark. He's in wrestling, yet doesn't hit the gym or HGH. Says a lot about his commitment to the fans, industry and making money. But, of course, this is the most self-indulgent (and I don't just mean da carbs) wrestler in the company.

>Enjoy those Doritos Owens. You're going to be a STATE in ten years
>>
Owens needs to carry the charisma side of the feud but they need to have Zayn get angrier and angrier and their fights getting more out of control. To the point his need to destroy Owens has him attacking anyone in his way even other faces. Then they need to have a Booker T vs Austin in the grocery store style brawl where the whole smackdown or raw set and backstage area is getting torn up by them (for bonus points make it a set 'store or restaurant' looking place) and have them both arrested. Then the GM needs to come out and have them in an I Quit or Last Man Standing match. Nice, brutal, long hardcore match to 'end' the feud for the time being. Then you seperate the two on Smackdown and Raw and cool the feud off for awhile. Tease it at Pay-Per Views but have them under the stipulation that if they fight again they are both fired. Go from there and repeat the process.
>>
Sadly, such a feud can't end with Zayn snapping and finishing Owens off once and for all with a Brainbustah.

More because Owens is a fat fuck rather than the move being outlawed.
>>
>>1366435
Hey man, it's like when I play fighting games; I don't want everybody to look like Ryu, that's boring as fuck. We need some E. Hondas on the roster too and as long as his fat doesn't get in the way of what he can do, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>1366421
>>1366435
>Zayn doesn't have charisma

Imagine actually being this wrong.
>>
>>1365338
Literally this. No one cares. They don't draw. And KO is fat.
>>
>>1365327
Kill yourself you faggot.
>>
>>1365365
But all I see are two indie darlings that wouldn't be able to draw a dime in the golden era, new generation era, the Monday night wars. You meant to say, these two are the Jerry Lynn and RVD of our generation.

Btw Kys you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>1366527
People are so desperate to hold some contrarian opinion that they willfully dis-acknowledge what words mean.
Don't worry, they're a niche of a niche of an angry sub-set of marks directly opposing mass-opinion just for the sake of it. They don't matter.
>>
>>1366563
Who mad? U mad.

>New Generation Era

top kek
>>
>>1365327
Not even close.
>>
>>1366616
In terms of booking, this was better.
In terms of talent and chemistry, KO/Zayn is.
>>
File: tumblr_npab693LLE1uqymaao1_540.jpg (213KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npab693LLE1uqymaao1_540.jpg
213KB, 540x362px
>>1365365
>>
>>1367001
Is he what women want?
>>
>>1366442
can you please get a job with wwe creative? your talents are wasted here
>>
File: kevin-owens-dad.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-owens-dad.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>1367191
yes
>>
>>1367191
Honestly, I'd gladly let KO fuck me. He's bigger than I'd normally go for but he's got a cute face and that husky bear thing going for him. Plus he's talented and a family man and those are two very sexy qualities.
>>
>>1365327
i enjoy fat ass even though he's a fat fuck, but boring man zayn needs to go.
>>
If they give the motherfuckers some time and do some promos on their past in the indies then they can be the next HBK/Y2J feud. But creative would really have to put some long term thought into it, so this feud will flop.

>>1365355
I agree. What the fuck was up with that Charlotte dumping her dad segment? Chapter 1 straight to chapter 12..
>>
Sami Zayn just rubs me the wrong way. He;s mid card forever
>>
>>1369813
This, he has the opposite of a gimmick.

It is like he goes out of his way to be uninteresting.

could you imagine how fucking boring he would be if KO wasn't dragging him through interesting shit all the time.
>>
>>1369826
Yeah, soon as the feud with Owens is over he's got nothing unless he goes back to full blown comedy gimmick
>>
>>1367605
girls dont exist on 4chan.
>>
>>1365365
>artificially pushed cro magnon mid carder who at least had a unique look going for him vs. artificially pushed vanilla midget mid carder who never drew a dime, even in his home town

Sounds about right.
>>
>>1369826
His gimmick is supposed to be a rudeboy, but besides the music and clothes, he doesn't sell it at all. Imagine if the Headbangers or the Rockers acted like completely normal people.
>>
>>1366563
RVD was a draw
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.