[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we officially call her buried yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Can we officially call her buried yet?
>>
>>1365160
Good, she sucks
>>
>>1365160
>0 losses in singles competition
>will go undefeated for more months to come
>about to have at the very least an 8 month title run
>promoted more than most of the other women
Not even close to being buried. She's the 2nd strongest person in WWE after Roman.
>>
>>1365160
She's the most protected person on the roster and is going to beat Charlotte at summer slam.
>>
>>1365160
NXT NXT NXT
>>
>>1365173
>>1365171
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0531/612260/vince-mcmahon-reportedly-feels-sasha-banks-only-knows-one-speed/
>>
>>1365171
>>1365173

>they think this is a good thing

Bitch about Reigns, praise Sasha, thats how these smarks brains actually work. Shocking.
>>
>>1365265
I don't think it's a good thing, just stating facts.
>>
>>1365160
Unless she jobs to Summer on Superstars, probably not.
>>
>>1365265
One has charisma
>>
>>1365265
Sasha put on the 4 greatest womens matches of all time
Roman is shit is every single department except look
>>
>>1365305
They both have barely anything whether it's "I'm THE GUY" or "I'M THE BOSS", they just spout catch phrases
>>
>>1365265
It's waifuism. Anybody rational can see she's over-pushed. I don't think it's a good thing either, I dislike her almost as much as I do Reigns.
>>
>>1365312
No, she just didn't. Incorrect. And she was also the weak link in all of the matches.
>>
>>1365721
>I-its a coincidence that the best women matches in the last years are with Sasha.

I know you are worked by based boss but that level of denial its not healthy.
>>
>>1365721
Stop falling for this bait ya newfag. It's posted literally every sasha thread
>>
File: belt.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
belt.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I don't see how it mattered that much to have Charlotte show up on tv with bbygirl and show off their championships. If anything they would've gotten their diversity points praise of Sasha showed up.
I just wish they'd get over this already, why have Dana Brooke and Nattie shit up the times in between SummerSlam to get Sasha her big moment then? shit man if anything it should've already happened, no point in keeping her off tv and all that crap, just do it already.
>>
>>1365160
I hope not. The sky really is the limit for her.
>>
>>1365265
Reigns has been on the roster for nearly FOUR years without ever taking a clean singles loss.

His "brothers" in The Shield barely made it past 4 months.

Sasha hasn't even been on the main for one whole year.
>>
>>1365313
Sasha had more character development as Summer Rae's sidekick than Reigns has had in his entire career.
>>
>>1366043
Not outside of NXT no. That's all Sasha is doing. Coasting on NXT goodwill. On Raw she is just as boring as Roman.
>>
>>1366696
>Sasha books herself

You dumb?
>>
>>1365171
Read this as
>She's the 2nd strongest woman in WWE after Roman.
>>
>>1365160
Sashafags are on suicide watch, while Sasha sits at home nursing her injuries everyone is watching Dana Brooke grabbing the Brass Ring and Sasha's spot right from under her.
>>
>>1366696
Literally nobody said that. I'm not going to pretend she isn't boring just because it's the booking
>>
>>1366760
meant for
>>1366704
>>
>>1365768
Damn, Charlotte's tits were so fucking small!!!
>>
>>1365160
I want to bury my thick black cock deep inside her petite pussy if you know what i mean
>>
>>1370829
?
>>
>>1370854
?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.