[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: New-Day.jpg (141KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
New-Day.jpg
141KB, 1200x675px
What went wrong?
>>
Comedy acts have a short life span before sitting through them is just a chore.
>>
>>1365068
They jumped the shark and comedy gets stale fast
>>
>>1365068
Xavier and his millennial faggotry
>>
When they started stealing material from reddit and the internet
>>
>>1365068

Vince, utter fucking dipshit that he is, decided to focus primarily on the comedy flavor over the wrestling ability of these three.

Really, whenever they stop acting like retarded 12 year olds and work a match, they're still pretty good.

Not helping matters, however, is the tag division is still utterly hopeless. The second best team is the Usos, who are the Young Bucks without the, and I hate to use with word in the same sentence as the Young Bucks, "charisma." Who else is there? Primo and Retardico? How are those two wastes of space still employed? JBL ruined Ascension before their debut match was over. The Wyatts have never really been interested in actual tag teaming, being more interested in being a boogeyman for single's faces. The Vaudevillains are pure enhancement talent. Enzo and Cass aren't available until Enzo regathers his marbles.

New Day, despite being a perfectly good tag team, are Champs almost entirely by default.
>>
They are actually pretty boring as far as tag team wrestling goes.

They have that shitty looking stomp carousel, and the basement dropkick.

I like Kofi and wish his singles run had been more successful.
>>
>>1365098
Gallows and Anderson despite being faction fodder are actually competing in the division
>>
>>1365068
Too much damn comedy and pandering. The DBZ and Street Fighter shit was when it really started being fucking obnoxious.

Like... There's only so much you can focus on the hehehehe hahaha hohoh aspect before they have to do something else. Of course if they ever got serious because they're negros Vince would make them drop the titles immediately. Serious negros can't get anywhere in the company.
>>
>>1365103
They haven't been allowed to be dominant for some reason. You'd think they would be booked stronger in the Roman feud so he'd look max strong when he won, but they were chumps getting constantly superkicked by the Ushits
>>
>>1365108
They have a chance to win the belts at MITB in that four way

though I'm sadly skeptical that they're dropping them, and that New Day are holding till Summerslam
>>
>>1365077
Don't forget repackaging Santinos invisible trombone schtick with a real trombone.
>>
>>1365068

They're porch monkeys.
>>
It's really hard to manufacture a tag team out of singles talent. If they don't come up through the business together as a team, then they will get resentful of having their destiny tied to the performances of other guys. So Road Warriors last, Dudleyz last, fucking Bushwackers last. But Demolition, New Age Outlaws, New Day don't last.

Big E wants to have his solo run back, you can tell. He cannot go any further in New Day, but he can get higher up the card by himself.
>>
DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR
>>
>>1366505
>but he can get higher up the card by himself
No he fucking can't. Both he and Kofi have gone as far as they can both as singles and tag team. They're going to be stuck as New Day for the rest of their WWE career and they should quite frankly be happy about it.

Xavier on the other hands can easily become a manager/commentator.
>>
>>1365068
Nothing went wrong. They're one of the most over acts on the roster, and one of the highest merchandise sellers. Seems like something went completely RIGHT
>>
>>1366530
THE highest merch sellers of WrestleMania weekend.
>>
>>1365108
Anderson & Gallows utterly murdered The Usos at Extreme Rules.
>>
>>1366514
Big E is THE Guy that Vince thinks Reigns is.
>>
>>1365098
Tl;dr
>>
>>1365068
Vince's greed for merch sales, as a face they bring in a wider audience
Same shit with Cena/Roman
>>
>>1366551

i want this meme to die
>>
The one on the right died right? RIP "Kimbo Slice of Watermelon"
>>
>>1366562
>views I don't like are memes

I want THIS meme to die.
>>
Over-exposure. Purest form.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.