[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: ruined finishers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

ITT: ruined finishers
>>
It's way better than Edge's spear.

This cycle of;

>i dont like this wrestler
>therefore everything he does is bad

Is embarrassing as fuck. I saw the same with Cena in the late 00s.

Yes Reigns shouldnt be the top guy but it isnt anything to do with his spear.

Also why cant you just talk to a girl? There are so many of them I am sure one would like you.
>>
>>1364682
>Edge's spear is bad.
>Therefore Roman's is good
???
Roman's is shit regardless of if you bring in the worst person to ever toss a spear in the world.
>>
>>
>>1364696
Superkick was originally a transitional move for 80s tag teams.
>>
>>1364675
His spear is actually good , i dont get all the Roman hate in here 2bh
>>
>>1364707
And then became a finisher and is now ruined. I don't see why it being used as a transitional move keeps it from being a ruined finisher.

Otherwise every move that is a 'ruined' finishers wouldn't have actually been ruined since they've all had stints as transitional moves.
>>
>>1364675
Spears were always lazy moves, nothing there to get ruined.
>>
>>1364717
>since they've all had stints as transitional moves.

Not the Burning Hammer ;^P
>>
>>1364722

Red Arrow has never been kicked out of or used as a transition move either.

But Neville almost never gets to actually hit it.
>>
>>1364707
Chris Adams thought otherwise.
>>
Has there been anyone that has managed to match Goldberg/Rhyno's spears?
>>
>>1364717
>now ruined
It's still a pretty OP move. Rarely picks up the win, but the super kick was never really finisher material.
>>
>>1364956
Goldberg's spear was shit. He lifted their legs up and then fell straight down.

Roman gets completely horizontal in the air, he has an awesome spear.
>>
>>1364682
goldberg>rhyno>edge>>>>>>>>>>>roman

grow the fuck up, nerd
>>
>>1365020
18+
Goldberg was at least a decent football player so his tackle looked brutal, Roman looks like a fat kid that doesn't make the team
>>
>>1364956
No
>>
>>1365020
i'm sorry that you are the way that you are. that can't be easy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.