[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you kayfabe explain this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: superkick buried.gif (3MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superkick buried.gif
3MB, 300x250px
>>
>>1364443
Dolph is a shitter and Deano is wacky.
>>
He's a lunatic fringe!
>>
FIGHTING SPIRIT
>>
>>1364443
Superkicks are the new DDT.
>>
>>1364452
Superkicks weren't a finish until HBK started using it as one though, if you watch an 80s tag match you'll see a bunch of them as transitions.
>>
Dean can't sell for shit I hate him so much
>>
>>1364454
Yeah but since HBK they have now regresed into normal move like it happened with the DDT (Except for its variations like Dean shitty Dirty Deeds)
>>
File: z5KMfoE.gif (2MB, 540x230px) Image search: [Google]
z5KMfoE.gif
2MB, 540x230px
>>
>>1364462
Momentum?
>>
>>1364462
Tried a powerbomb but guy transitioned it into a sunset flip.
>>
>>1364462
Cesaro lifted Sami for a powerbomb and Sami reversed it into a Sunset Flip. You are trying too hard.
>>
>>1364462
Cesaro has babagooey on his hands and tried to wipe it off mid powerbomb so he let go of sami
>>
>>1364462
Sami was going for a low spear, then Cesaro strong so he lifts to powerbomb, but Sami has the greased lightning and flips over for the opposite direction powerbomb. Obviously
>>
>>1364462
That's a textbook modified blue thunder bomb.
>>
>>1364484
I'd say it's more of a traditional blue thunder bomb.
>>
pfft good everyone should no sell that loser
>>
>>1364462
Cesaro is attempting his move where he launches a guy into the air and uppercuts him, but Sami has been on the recieving end of that move several times and plants his head foward and down.This catches Cesaro by surprise, still he attempts to turn this around by just powerbombing Sami, but again Zayn has him scouted. He uses the momentum of Cesaro's attempted maneuver to flip over behind him, then with his immense upper body strength he powerbombs Cesaro while flying though the air and upside down.
>>
>>1364443
Fuck superkicks
>>
>>1364443

HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE
>>
>>1364443
He's a lunatic, he just does stuff
>>
>>1364443
Muscle memory
>>
>>1364443
Lunatic strength

Also seriously fuck ziggler
>>
>>1364461
>>1364454
Superkicks are weaker by nature. Reason why HBK can get the 3 count is that he tunes up the band.

Jake the snake is also ok with people using DDTs as regular moves as he puts it "[he] does it the best"
>>
>>1364443
Dolph's superkick is negative power
>>
>>1364484
kek go to bed cole
>>
>>1364462
Witchcraft.
I live in Africa
>>
>>1364462
Hurricanrana > Powerbomb > Sunset flip
>>
>>1364443
>kayfabe
Ambrose is a borderline main event guy whereas Dolphin has been relegated to the lower midcard as of late.
>real reason
Selling moves doesn't matter any more, it's all about how cool stuff looks.
>>
Dean fucking Ambrose might be the worst in rign worker on the main roster. Like seriously, Heath Slater is infinitely better than him.
>terrible punches
>can't sell for shit
>DDT as a finisher
>>
>>1364462
Coordination. Textbook reversal.
>>
>>1364443

Sweet Chin Music was no ordinary superkick. First of all, tuning up the band. When you put theatrics in front of a move, it raises it's power level to over 9000. Secondly, HBK timed it perfectly to hit his opponent right on the jaw, while getting full extension on the kick to deliver it at maximum force.

This is why no one else in WWE has a superkick that can put a man down for the three count. Only HBK did it right.
>>
Because he didn't get all of it
>>
>>1364443
Are there cringier wrestlers than these two? I don't think so. Ziggler should just go to Lucha Underground and Deanetty back to CZW.
>>
>>1366532
[your favourite wrestler]
>>
>>1364482
Correct!
>>
>>1366509
THAT'S RIGHT, MAGGLE! HE WAS TO CLOSE TO HIS OPPONENT TO GET FULL EXTENSION AND AMBROSE MADE HIM PAY!
>>
HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE
>>
>>1364443
Getting to the Ropes makes Ambrose recover full HP.
>>
>>1364443

superkick hasn't been a finishing move in like 15 years
>>
>>1365116
>reason why he gets a 3 count is because he tunes up the band
Wrestling isn't real.

He also won by randomly doing a superkick outta nowhere.

You're an idiot.
>>
He almost got kicked out of the ring but the rope bounced him back with enough energy to clothesline his opponent. He's extremely lucky that it happens nearly every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 606x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 606x455px
The force of the kick made him think he was in that Flashdance video for a second.
>>
>>1364443
Even though I hate Roman, I am thankful that he fucked Ambrose out of the main event picture.
I prefer the short fist cocking over that cringeworthy clothesline.
>>
>>1366699
Nice try FedoRoman
>>
File: smug kofi.png (270KB, 477x383px) Image search: [Google]
smug kofi.png
270KB, 477x383px
>>1364443
what the fuck?
>>
>>1366837
Both Deanetty and Ramen should die in a fire.
However, if I'd have to choose one over the other, my pick would be Roman.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.