[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from RAW lads, ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>After the show ended, there was a tag team match between the team of Seth Rollins and Sheamus against John Cena and Roman Reigns. Reigns and Cena won
>>
File: iyhmjk.jpg (275KB, 621x720px) Image search: [Google]
iyhmjk.jpg
275KB, 621x720px
>Reigns and Cena won

Good lord it's already happening
>>
Bullshit.
>>
>>1363415
It's true. Rollins hardly got any offense in because he was doing the whole "too good to fight" heel routine, so it was basically all sheamus and Cena. Pretty underwhelming desu.
>>
>>1363403
how sexy did dana look in person
>>
File: image.jpg (295KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 1080x1920px
>>1363448
I want her to side flip onto my dick, senpai. Here were my seats
>>
File: 1459228944839.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1459228944839.gif
868KB, 200x179px
>>1363403
>Printing tickets at home instead of getting them delivered to your house by mail to save $5.00

Being poor must be so boring
>>
>ama
tell me the experience, anything of interest worth sharing?
>>
>>1363486
I bought them on the StubHub app, dickcheese. I had to print them.
>>
>>1363409
Are you a fucking idiot? Fucking retarded smark holy shit.
>>
File: 1249059897393.jpg (28KB, 547x459px) Image search: [Google]
1249059897393.jpg
28KB, 547x459px
>>1363403
Did anyone in the crowd react when Cena and Styles were talking shit on the mic?

Particularly when Styles was like "I got these guys for insurance because when YOU win, you bury guys like me".

Raw felt REALLY meta tonight.
>>
>>1363489
Aside from the post show main event, Styles actually went and talked shit to the ringside fans during the commercial breaks which was pretty cool.

Also, either fans in OKC are just pure marks, or Roman is actually getting over, because he was actually pretty well received. There were still a lot of boos, but much less than in previous weeks.

When KO was leaving after his match, he knocked over all the ladders so the ring crew had to set them all back up, it was pretty funny desu.

The New Day is stale as fuck, the crowd was dead literally the entire night when they were out there.

Other than that, nothing really comes to mind. They showed Ali's tribute video a fuckton. Did the reactions on TV show something differently? Was Dunn working his magic or anything?
>>
>>1363496
The crowd was the loudest during this part of the show. I could actually feel the sound in my chest when AJ said the 'B' word. I felt like that segment was really well done, should be a good match at MITB
>>
>Seth and Roman are there
>Don't put them on tv aside from pre-taped videos
why?
>>
>>1363509
desperately trying to sell the match as face roman vs heel rollins and don't want the crowd reactions getting in the way
>>
>>1363486
This is the stupidest trash-talk I've seen. You're reeeeeeeeeeeeally reaching there, bro.
>>
>>1363403
>Smarks will bitch about the dark main event
>>
>>1363509
>>1363510
This reason exactly. While Roman got a pretty decent pop when his music hit, "We want Rollins" chants echoed throughout the building for a majority of the fight. I just don't understand their booking sometimes, guys. It makes me want to punch babies
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.