[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if you walked up to Trips while he was out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 2979499441_1_3_c77eSDhB.jpg (39KB, 550x369px) Image search: [Google]
2979499441_1_3_c77eSDhB.jpg
39KB, 550x369px
What would happen if you walked up to Trips while he was out having dinner with his family or walking down the street and said the following:

"Hey Paul, I mean Hunter, I'm what you'd call a smark, heh. You made a career out of burying people more talented than you, and Roman Reigns is shit. You mad? MELTZER RULES!"
>>
why would i say any of that to based trips
>>
>>1358797
>implying you'd get into any restaurant that based haich eats at
>>
>>1358797
Honestly I would approach him call him Triple H or Hunter (Depends on circumstances) ask to shake his hand and thank him for the entertainment he has brought.
>>
>>1358797
He'd tell you to piss off I imagine, unless you're a kid
>>
strong contender for the worst OP in /asp/ history
>>
>>1358806
>ask to shake his hand and thank him for the entertainment he has brought.

>"Oh hey, no problem Anon, don't mention it, I do what I can."
>waits for you to turn away
>"Oh by the way, Anon"
>you turn back
>stiff kick to the gut
>sticks your head between his thighs
>hooks your arms and pauses so you can savor your last moments of consciousness
>PEDIGREE! BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD THE PEDIGREE!
>IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME, THAT YOU'RE PLAYIN, IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL...
>>
File: 189rrlae84tmzjpg.jpg (71KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
189rrlae84tmzjpg.jpg
71KB, 620x538px
>>1358797
>Did they?
>>
>>1358812
Please have se...no wait actually kek
>>
he would ignore you
>>
I saw Triple H at a grocery store in Connecticut yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>1358809

You honor me, senpai.
>>
>>1358829
This is really sad to hear. I wish he would treat his fans better. I guess this is what happens when you're kissing ass all day and then have your ass kissed all day.

VERY disappointing.
>>
>>1358856
>falling for the bait
this is a copypasta. pretty sure it was originally for Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>1358847
im not your senpai, onii chan
>>
File: 1464681340827.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
1464681340827.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
>>1358856
>the state of /asp/
>>
>>1358862
Nah it was for Flying Lotus, a music dude
>>
>>1358862
> fag-trap sprung.
>>
I would just play The Game on my phone and see if he went into the pose.
>>
>>1358884
No it was ryan gosling
>>
>>1358812
>You know Anon , the fact of the matter is...
>>
File: IMG_20160330_184551.jpg (300KB, 1024x1189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_184551.jpg
300KB, 1024x1189px
>>1358812
Lol
>>
>>1358978
i too, like to indoctrinate children into sharing my beliefs and interests.
>>
>>1358812
HE'S NOT GETTING UP FROM THAT
>>
>>1358922
Fuck off reddit. Fuck off reddit. Reddit fuck off.
>>
Hey Mr. H
DO YOU RIKE CORA?
I RIKE CORA
>>
>>1359207
Looks very jooshy
>>
>>1358829
Same thing happened to me and cm punk
>>
>>1358797
Ill thank triple h for his great performace in the ruthless agression era. Other than that fuck him.
>>
>>1359472
HHH was shit for half of the RA Era
>>
>>1358829
This happened to me but with Randy Orton and involves cigarettes
>>
>>1359099
She's one of the bucks daughter
>>
>>1359472
Please lose weight.
>>
>>1359476
HHH was shit for all of the eras.
>>
>said hi to HHH
>he acts nice
>I turn around
>"the fact of the matter is...."
>HHH is on a stage cutting a promo on me
>>
>>1358797
>Eh.. Mister. Are you really Triple H? The wrestler?
>Wow, I wouldnt imagine I'd met you outside some show
>Could you sign me an autograph?
>Thank you very much, enjoy your dinner/have a nice day

>Leave him alone because is his free time and I already stole too much
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.